AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support Help Needed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2022
I have been a CB member for many years, with this account and and other one. There have been a few problems in that time, but everything has always been resolved. I have recomended this forum to a few models and nost of their problems were resolved as well.
But I do have a problem now and I can't seem to get any help from support. I have purchased tokens in a couple of ways, one of them being Money Orders. When they were in S. Cal. I would have tokens in my account in three days, never a problem. I know Florida will take a little longer, the last one was two weeks I think. I sent this one on Feb 10th for a decent amount, notifed CB that it was on the way with a # for the Money Order like I always do. It's now March 21th and all I get is the generic automated email responses. I have done this twice and with the same generic automated email responses. I know the postal service can be scetchy. Something a little more generic like, We'll double Check, Something.

Thanks
sportster78

Thank you for your email. This is an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your message.
and,
Thank you for providing notification of this money order being sent.
We will have accounting check on the status of this money order. It usually takes two weeks for a money order to be received and clear in our account so thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.