AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No respone cb after ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2023
Account got banned like a month ago, sent a ticket but got no response at all except the automated reply. Sent another mail two weeks ago but no answer to that one either. Anyone else having the same issues? and does anyone have an idea how i could fix it. Account is Dalunara

Hello @dalunara I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22648060
So a month has expired since your response, still i have had 0 response from the chaturbate support team. From what i see on this site many people have the issue of no response, is something happening on cb side that responses are not given or not coming through? Just a bit annoying to have to wait 3 months to find out why i'm banned @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.