AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Support refuses to accept ID and general passport

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2022
Good day to this wonderful forum, as well as representatives of the industry.

There was a problem when untying the account from the studio profile. Support refuses to accept my ID, in particular asks for the 2nd form of ID. I have already sent the second party ID and even a civil (foreign) passport, but the support is adamant.
I don't know what to do anymore!
Help please.
Thank you all in advance, in particular I will be glad if @punker barbie takes care of the problem

Ticket number - 19168825
Account - mi young_7

There was a problem when untying the account from the studio profile. Support refuses to accept my ID, in particular asks for the 2nd form of ID. I have already sent the second party ID and even a civil (foreign) passport, but the support is adamant.
Help please.
Thank you all in advance, in particular I will be glad if @punker barbie takes care of the problem

Ticket number - 19168825
Account - mi young_7
tell me how you solved this

Upvote 0

Help please.

Ticket number - 19168825
Account - mi young_7
is it a Venezuelan passport?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.