AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tacky goals?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwifty lady

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 11, 2017
East Coast
Chaturbate Username
GetSchwifty69
Is it tacky to name your goals after expenses? Like: Cumshow @ 2640tk help me pay for Comcast! or something like that.

I can't decide if its endearing or distasteful

I dunno if it's tacky or distasteful, but from my experience, most dudes knooooow that $$ is going towards bills, yet I feel like talking about it can be a bit of a boner-killer? Customers are so interesting because so many of them are eager to pay for things that are spoiling you - i.e., gifts to make you smile, lingerie or shoes or toys that you can use - yet the reality day-to-day stuff can kill the fantasy a bit? However, there is a specific group of dudes who enjoy being the white-knight and are more than happy to lend a helping hand when legitimate emergencies pop up. But still, the mundane bills don't really seem to get many people going. If it is a special goal like new cameras, people enjoy paying more. Like your Tokyo trip! That is the perfect example! Because it does feel special, and they feel good getting to contribute towards something that will make you happy and excited. But mundane everyday bills don't seem to fly as well (except as a specific aspect of a niche fetish).

I peeeersonally wouldn't go that route, simply because I feel like bills can be so personal and boring at the same time? Like... I would feel strange knowing that someone knows which internet provider I use, how much I pay for rent or groceries or utilities every month. That part feels weirdly personal. Plus... Paying to make me smile is much more fun than paying so I can make my monthly health insurance payment, y'know? Health insurance isn't fun, sadly! Health insurance is boring & mundane & we all hate it. I don't even want to pay MY bills - let alone pay for someone else's! So I dunno if that kind of mindset could make someone else hesitant to tip? Plus, I feel like some people definitely visit camsites in order to escape from boring, mundane world. They like paying for entertainment, but it is harder to get someone to find pleasure in paying another person's bills (even though logically, everyone knows where the money goes first!).

I think it might be endearing to make silly or even outlandish goals instead of RL goals? Like... Instead of saying, "Cumshow @ 2640tk to pay my internet bill", I wonder if you could do something fun like, "Cumshow @ 2640 to celebrate my love for anime" or "Cumshow @ 2640 - Contribute to my 'Build a Moonbase' spacefund". Since your profile says you enjoy nerdy/gamer/anime stuff, I feel like you could have A LOT of fun with silly goals, and I personally think that would be superduper endearing!!

Edit to add: However, I do want to say that I am all about experimenting. Just because it doesn't work for some people, doesn't mean you can't try it out for a day or two and see what happens. Because who knows, it might work for you! If you don't get any nibbles, you can go back to your old method! No harm, no foul!

Last edited:
Me personally, the part about paying bills, just remind me I have bills to pay. And that I probable should save my money for that instead of tipping.

other then your goal. Topics are a great place to promote small tips. Things that get people to buy tokens, and start tipping. Panty flash, toy lick, extra

Reactions: dilligaf0 and Gen
Hm. Kinda. Yeah. Dudes go there to jerk off or whatever, not really so interested in your personal shit unless you're on a more personal level with them.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I don't think counting down random bills helps. I know some dommes do bill assignments. You could try that on other sites. I was always successful counting down things I needed to buy on MFC though. I used my topic once to get a new washer and dryer. No one seemed bothered, and everyone was pretty happy that I made it. I guess it depends on what kind of room you usually have.

I think there are some things better kept to yourself. It isn't neceserally tacky, but there are some things that shouldn't go beyond your own personal life. We all pay bills, but imagine all the camgirls using that as a topic or on their free and private chats... would be a disaster lol. My personal opinion :)

Pay the rent... fine with me. Guess it is a little weird to name such goals, it is a bit like asking for a scream or tears after giving a whale tip.
I do see where you are coming from with the question.

Depends on your audience. A lot of members like knowing exactly where their money is going. I've done goals for specific things and it has worked great. My members are happy knowing exactly where their tokens are going and I'm happy seeing a bill/expense being whittled away. I wouldn't worry so much about what is "tacky" and what isn't, everyone has different tastes and desires when going to a camsite. Some members LOVE knowing they're helping out with bills and if you do stuff like you suggested then you'll attract them. It's really all about the type of audience you want to attract.

Status
Not open for further replies.