AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Take a break

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2022
Hello community
I just deleted my stripchat account because i need a break from the site.
I have done this in the past but i now i want to take a month or more time away from the site.
I plan to buy more tokens in the November black fridays promo offer but i don't planned to be back before that time.
I have read in the SC page that you can login whenever i want.
Is my account free from deleting? I mean should i login back in a certain amount of time or my account permanently disappears?
Thanks in advance
I'm asking because i am a silver user and have some pvt shows recorded so i don't want to lose them and i left some tks too.
Im writing because i have deleted an account in other website before (CB) but i lost it forever which i didn't bother because i didn't buy tokens but just lost my favorite models list.
Greetings!!!

Hello community
I have done this in the past but i now i want to take a month or more time away from the site.
I plan to buy more tokens in the November black fridays promo offer but i don't planned to be back before that time.
Is my account free from deleting? I mean should i login back in a certain amount of time or my account permanently disappears?
Thanks in advance
I'm asking because i am a silver user and have some pvt shows recorded so i don't want to lose them and i left some tks too.
Im writing because i have deleted an account in other website before (CB) but i lost it forever which i didn't bother because i didn't buy tokens but just lost my favorite models list.
Greetings!!!
I do not know, deletion sounds permanent to me? But why delete the account, why not just not visit?

@xChloe or @Charlie_SC will be the ones to know.

Upvote 0
But why delete the account, why not just not visit?
I would imagine that it's for helping self control and/or budgeting reasons.

I don't know what stripchat does but no matter the site: if you delete an account, you should assume that all of your saved private shows/tokens/etc are deleted, too. I'm not saying that OP is saying this, but I don't think stripchat should be held responsible if it turns out those things are permanently gone. These are things you should have asked about before deleting the account.

I hope you're not struggling with self control/budgeting and urgently deleted the account, because in that case, going back to the camsite isn't going to be beneficial to you in the long run.

Upvote 0
Hello community
Thanks in advance
Greetings!!!

Hey @Jairoman
I understand the need to take a break and we allow you the freedom to do so.

When you delete your account from your Profile Settings, what you are actually doing is deactivating your account.
You can then, at any point in time, activate your account again as you please.

Please note, whilst your account is deactivated, you DO NOT lose anything;
  • saved media
  • favourite models list
  • account settings
  • available tokens
  • League status
Enjoy the break and we look forward to having you back at any time ☺️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.