AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Taking a model on a vacation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, how many monitors do you have OP
I don't get the joke... :(

Is there another meaning for monitors ? I understand it as computer screen, but I'm sure I get it wrong.

I swear I'm smarter in French! :arghh:

france lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Funny!
Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Ok... Err...
So the number of monitors is the new "I have a big d*** " ?

I'm so sad with my 3 monitors now... But I keep telling myself that the number of monitors isn't the most important, is the way you use it.

I don't cry, I'm ok...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maxi
I'm invested now OP, did she visit you from Russia? In seriousness though I think this scenario has come across the mind of any one member at different times, but as the ladies have pointed out, reality stings. Fantasy is the word for it, they're there to work and build their own lives, nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: NotYou
Ok... Err...

I'm so sad with my 3 monitors now... But I keep telling myself that the number of monitors isn't the most important, is the way you use it.

I don't cry, I'm ok...
Nah, the number of monitors is what someone used to symbol how important they think they are in their job or role when in reality, it's just like a dude having a ridiculously lifted truck. It's compensating for what they lack whether cognizant of it or not.

Ok... Err...

Lol. It's a joke referring to a poster who would keep reminding ACF about his model "girlfriend"...and the various duties he has for this "girlfriend"...and all 12 of his monitors he has. :)

You had to be there.....

do the people posting here actually read the posts to which they are replying? Your reply suggests you did not. But thanks for your comment
Probably won't help but what the heck. I've dated Russian women before that I have met professionally or through friends. Contrary to myth they care about the same things as men and women everywhere. Age gaps, looks, money, logistics, personality, things in common, etc. You have about the same chance with a normal Russian women as you would a similar one in your country. Ask yourself: if she was living in your area would she be your girlfriend? Be brutally honest with yourself. If you can't 100% picture her being with you in your area drop it.

Actually less chance once you add in the cultural minefields.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Due to some other circumstances, not mentioned in my post, I wont be doing this.
And it is for the best. I read the first 8 or so replies to my post and there was honestly nothing in those replies that made
me change my mind. I do love the discouragement and cynicism in the replies, I see both as helpful. I am a bit dismayed though at the
fact that it was apparent that some people cherry picked parts of my post and responded without the full context of my entire post.
But all is good. I am guilty of doing that myself at times. So thanks again. This is an interesting
forum and there is good information exchanged here.

So we didn't get the full story? Or she said no?

ETA: aw sh!t there I go again on A-a-M..... sig updated
To be fair to you, it's the UI that is confusing. The right hand panel of "latest posts" is quite prominent and contains topics from all forums. It's easy to accidentally jump in on an AaM topic without realising.

Of course, now I'm intrigued as to what happened as well.

Hi
I am a dedicated mod of a model and stay with her 25 hours a week for no gain at all. I multi task my job and work around her schedule as my job has flex hours. I just love this mod. But I have no notions of any kind of real world relationship. There are several factors which would make that impossible and I am fine with that, as I am sure she is. One of the several reasons is a huge age gap. And she has seen me in video chat, she is well aware of who I am.

Nevertheless she treats me really well, is extremely kind and friendly to me and very flirty. She doesnt even need a mod.

Lately she has been mentioning how badly she wants to travel and has never seen the ocean. I live near the ocean, but 6000 miles away. I said one day she should visit me and Ill buy her the plane ticket and she can stay with me, I have a spare room. I would never suggest she would owe me anything for coming. Of course Id jump at any chance, but I would be mentally prepared for nothing to happen. Trouble is she is in Russia and getting a Visa is extremely hard right now. So she asked about a neutral site and the Bahamas and Jamaica are places she can go. I am not wealthy, I am no sugar daddy but I can take two years of my personal travel amount in my budget and just do this instead.

I am about to spring the offer on her. Is there anything I should consider first? Anything to be careful about?
How often do you talk with her on the phone, or in a video chat? Online text chats do not really mean anything. I suspect the answer is that most of your conversation is online, during those 25 free hours you give her every week while she is doing her job. If the basis for your relationship was that you are spending all kinds of time on the phone together, then that would have been the central construct of your post, not the fact that you work for her for free. You can correct me.

I like the Russian women a lot too. I have conversed with more than 50 offline. I can tell you 95% of those were deceptive, just not honest or forthcoming at all. And the ways in which they were deceptive was very damaging actually. I wish I could now unsee and unhear a lot of what I saw and heard. Out of all of those, two were totally amazing and honest, and they were both people I would have enjoyed traveling with. I didn't, because I don't think I would have had anything lasting with either of them, but I want both of them as friends forever. One of them is moving in with a CB viewer from Australia this Summer. So it does happen. She sounds happy about it when she talks to me. Meh. :) But really the point is that there is no way I would have identified the two honest models without having the experience of the huge number who were manipulating me. The webcam modeling world is a very brutal place. It eats men like you alive. It is a huge red flag that you are smitten with one model, and that this is your main experience of models I would say until you have had a large number of experiences with models online, you probably are going to be hurt. If none of this is your situation, okay. I don't want you to get hurt, so you can compare your reality to mine.

If you were going to travel with her, going to your home sounds like a bad mistake for a first visit. Why not find an adventure destination like New Zealand? There are trips that take you around spots on the South Island, and if she shows up with her boyfriend on her arm, or if she does not show up at all, at least you are going to have an amazing time with a safe group of people, with professional tour guides.

A few days on and I'm still disappointed not to know what happened so quickly to change the OP's mind. As a result, I've decided to make up an ending. It was Vladimir Putin, looking for a distaction from the Ukraine war, who was catfishing the OP. The OP had always thought that photo of her, riding a horse topless, was photoshopped in some way.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
You think we are cherry picking your post but you want to cherry pick answers to ones that suit what you want. That's pretty damn hypocritical.

Sooo sorry we point out the absolute dumbassery it would be. Do you think we like saying that others in our profession take the piss out of members and con people? It makes our job harder. You had people take their time and energy to give you an honest feedback. Then you're arguing the answers. Go be rude somewhere else. There's a whole thread of back tattoo idiots that think just like you did. But suuuure, we cherry pick.

I know the OP has already decided not to follow through, but isn't one of the verified models here married to one of her ex customers/viewers? So it is not completely unheard of for models to meet members. Certainly not common, but not unheard of.

Having said that I think the "I Fell In Love With A Cam Model" thread (or whatever it is called) should be mandatory reading for new members. Particularly if they are here to ask about the model they are in love with (I have my own tale and that is why I joined this site). I always thought AudriTwo was just being funny with the "get a back tattoo" comments until I read that thread... JFC...

Now I think I need to go read up on "9 monitors" guy.

I know the OP has already decided not to follow through, but isn't one of the verified models here married to one of her ex customers/viewers? So it is not completely unheard of for models to meet members. Certainly not common, but not unheard of.
Given the context of the OP, I don’t think this comment is relative. The way it reads is more like “I do a lot for this model for free, and I have my savings I could use on a vacation, so she probably could/should take this offer of a vacation” than “I think I have a future with this woman, so I am going to go meet her.”

If you want to meet a model, go to a convention. There are plenty to choose from throughout the year. Conventions, not models. Be prepared for security to move you along when you linger too long for anyone's comfort level.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
those models are direct with their feelings and stop interacting on camsites. they also stop accepting any form of payment for any type of interaction. there are several models who are/have been in relationships with members. we aren't saying that's its unheard of, but what OP described isnt it. also those relationships are rare. i swear i can count on both my hands all the models i've met who have the decade i've been in this industry.

I always thought AudriTwo was just being funny with the "get a back tattoo" comments until I read that thread... JFC...
Not Joking Rupauls Drag Race GIF by LogoTV

(this meme is a joke btw. i dont think you are a bitch)

Last edited:
Given the context of the OP, I don’t think this comment is relative. The way it reads is more like “I do a lot for this model for free, and I have my savings I could use on a vacation, so she probably could/should take this offer of a vacation” than “I think I have a future with this woman, so I am going to go meet her.”
Yup i married a member. Entirely different scenario. I Flew on my own dime to meet him

Spoiler alert: we are divorced!

Status
Not open for further replies.