AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Taking a model on a vacation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just putting it out there that you can't really claim that you're not benefiting from it at all. End of the day you are a regular viewer just with a fancy coloured name, muting capabilities and depending on the type of mod you are either hated or liked by the other viewers. But also, you can communicate directly to the model (which is usually a paid privilege for most), depending on the model often give you a little bit of leniency on tipping (though I think mods who take advantage of that are terrible haha), and depending on the apps/bots and how they're set up can probably access things like ticket shows freely or heavily discounted... Being a mod itself is the thing you're getting out of being in her room. So feel very honored and grateful to have been trusted with such a position, but try not to let it get to your head that you're doing such a fantastic job moderating and getting nothing out of it. Being trusted in an industry fraught with backstabbers, creeps, stalkers, people taking advantage of models etc etc is about the greatest benefit you can hope for as a viewer. And if you start proposing meetups and whatnot then you're going to destroy that trust and any hope regaining said trust immediately.

Sorry, I default to CB moderators because that's the platform I'm predominantly on - forgetting other cam sites exist haha. But it still applies regardless of website you're on. :p

Reactions: yummybrownfox
If she's not saying she wants to meet you, then she just wants to be able to go on vacation and that's it. Just like Amber said. I think trying to get a girl to stay at your house when you've never met in real life before comes off really creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.