AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tattoo Art Image Library?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
Where can I find some online image collections that are designed as tattoos, and are supplied as JPG or PNG images that can be directly printed? I am not looking for photos of tattoos already on a model. I am looking for the two dimensional artwork as a bitmap image.

You can of course just Google on a theme and there will be plenty of images, but I was hoping there is a specialized vendor who does nothing but collect tattoo artwork in bitmap form, maybe with a search engine over all of that artwork.

Thematically, I am looking for very simple designs, and female-focused soft themes such as hearts, flowers, and butterflies. This would be in contrast to the complex and ultra-violent designs that seem to overwhelm tattoo art commonly.

Why.

Also:
and female-focused soft themes such as hearts, flowers, and butterflies

Pretty =/= female. If you're a dude and want a butterfly tattoo, get a fucking butterfly tattoo. If you're a chick and want a bloody skull tattoo, get a fucking bloody skull tattoo.

Also, be original, and instead of bringing in someone else's art to get a tattoo of, draw it yourself, or have someone you know draw it. My sister drew mine, not that a D20 is a super original design, but still.

Any tattoo artist worth two cents draws their own pieces from the info you give them.

As someone who made extra cash in his teens from it, any respected tattoo studio has it’s own growing catalogue. Some are two dimensional designs on paper, and some are on clients already.
Either way, you test them on bananas and fruits to see if you’re skilled enough on an uneven surface. I always drew for others, never took the time to get myself inked yet:)

Why.

Pretty =/= female. If you're a dude and want a butterfly tattoo, get a fucking butterfly tattoo. If you're a chick and want a bloody skull tattoo, get a fucking bloody skull tattoo.

Also, be original, and instead of bringing in someone else's art to get a tattoo of, draw it yourself, or have someone you know draw it. My sister drew mine, not that a D20 is a super original design, but still.

I have vendors who create temporary tattoos using JPG or PNG bitmaps images as the input to the process. So I want a large library to select those images from.

I am not looking for one tattoo. I am looking for dozens of tattoos, across maybe a dozen themes. I want to be able to change things up, frequently.

If I get 100 good temporary tattoos printed, I want to view a few thousand temporary tattoos. And I want all of the time I invest in viewing those designs to be for images that are suitable for printing.

Last edited:
Any tattoo artist worth two cents draws their own pieces from the info you give them.

I was not looking for a real tattoo. I was trying to print off interesting designs into temporary tattoos, to use in a CB show.

I have vendors who create temporary tattoos using JPG or PNG bitmaps images as the input to the process. So I want a large library to select those images from.

I am not looking for one tattoo. I am looking for dozens of tattoos, across maybe a dozen themes. I want to be able to change things up, frequently.

I get 100 good temporary tattoos printed, I want to view a few thousand temporary tattoos. And I want all of the time I invest in viewing those to be images that are suitable for printing.

Commission an artist to draw what you want. Pay their rates. There's plenty of indie artists all over Twitter who can create what you want.

I'm sorry but it is truly cracking me up that there is someone on this earth who thinks that there is a lack of heart, butterfly, and flower tattoo flash.

It is about efficiency of my time, not about finding designs. If I Google "heart tattoo designs" and select images on the search result, the first search result row of images has eight photos of tattoos on the body, and two images in the form I want them. I cannot use those eight photos of tattoos already on the body. That won't translate to a temporary tattoo well. You end up spending a lot of time going through unsuitable images to find a few designs that are in the format I need them.

I am totally okay with paying some designer money for access to a large library. And I do find a few libraries online as well with free images. I am just asking other tattoo enthusiasts if there are good resources for large numbers of design images out there.

search for "tattoo flash" instead of just tattoos. Thats what the 2D images are called. you can purchase whole flash sheets from a few different places.

Status
Not open for further replies.