AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tax related question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2016
If I was to get a tax audit, can they request to log into my Chaturbate account to look at my payouts? Or is it private? I'm not sure what Chaturbate are entitled to do with the tax man. If chaturbate were asked are they allowed to give the tax man access to my details?

i dont know if they could log in but they could get your bank account details

its really not worth lying about anything at all even small amounts with tax, its literally their jobs to find people lying bout it and they do come after the small people, its only the large corporations that get away with it all. If you get an adult friendly accountant thn they should be able to save you money by showing you what you can claim for, parts of rent and bills etc

Reactions: penfold_43
i dont know if they could log in but they could get your bank account details

its really not worth lying about anything at all even small amounts with tax, its literally their jobs to find people lying bout it and they do come after the small people, its only the large corporations that get away with it all. If you get an adult friendly accountant thn they should be able to save you money by showing you what you can claim for, parts of rent and bills etc

Great thank you, I just wondered how far they go into it all, whether I needed to provide my chaturbate payout info. But I know they look into my bank account.

Should you ever be audited and HMRC wish to investigate further, they will have access to your CB account, MFC account, Tesco Club Card, Bank accounts, Boots Advantage Card...absolutely everything.

Should you ever be audited and HMRC wish to investigate further, they will have access to your CB account, MFC account, Tesco Club Card, Bank accounts, Boots Advantage Card...absolutely everything.
Thanks for your reply. Lol. That sounds intense!

I find that hard to believe that chaturbate or MFC will reveal access to your account to ANYONE other than american authoritys.

I find that hard to believe that chaturbate or MFC will reveal access to your account to ANYONE other than american authoritys.

That may well be who comes knocking. After all, the IRS would like to know about money being earned by Americans through English companies, too.

Good point, but HMRC have the power to do so should they wish, although I think it would need to be in a case concerning millions of pounds! However, they will have access to all payment methods used, so unless you leave your tokens sitting in your CB or MFC account then they will know.

Also, they have access to your spending history and habits and if that doesn't match your declared earnings they will follow the audit trail backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.