AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Teeth and Mouth Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiciousLily

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 8, 2011
Ok, so am I crazy, or what? I don't know if exploring many fetishes due to camming has brought this along or not, but I am like ADDICTED to teeth now. Lol. Whenever I talk to somebody now, I want them to explore their mouth and ask about their dental work.
I even postponed/may not even get my breast agumentation now because I want to spend thousands on my mouth. And plus, it is safe to wait quite awhile to get ANY surgery before getting dental work done due to bacteria. I like my teeth. But I want a MILLION dollar smile. I am talking laser whitening, invisalin to fix me not wearing my retainer after my braces, replace my molars in the back with white fillings. . or even get my whole mouth capped.

So anyway, is anybody else into this? I need an outlet to talk about teeth so I do not drive my real life friends crazy. . lolol. :p

While a pretty smile is indeed inviting, for me at least a too white or too perfect unnatural smile that screams fake, is distracting and a turn off. So many HollyWeird folks seem to think the "glow in the dark" uber white is never enough and eventually end up with the "so white it blues in the camera lens" smile.
A female friend came into some cash half dozen+ years ago. She had her teeth capped in front and whitened the rest. That started a progression of several bleachings and "recaps" to go even whiter each time instead of the natural white look despite warnings from her original dentist.
~Cut to present day... She has lost most of her front teeth [from damage from the recapping/veneerings] and has implants now that aren't even remotely close to natural looking. She is also "addicted" as you say and every time she walks by a mirror, she looks at her teeth and still isn't happy. Several of her gf have suggested therapy.... :whistle:
Unless you're independently wealthy, the whole "surgically improved self" can be a very risky ride to take. :twocents-02cents: Good luck with your addiction.

I'll talk to you about how I used to have braces, and my clear retainer all you want ;)

Reactions: LiciousLily
I LOVE teeth but not in the usual sense I guess. I think it's extremely sexy when a women has very nice white teeth but has a cute little gap between the 2 front ones. Holy shit, that kills me. :love4:

Capped teeth really really creep me out though because the original tooth has to be shaved down to just a little peg in order to be fitted. I just can't get over the thought that I would have a mouth full of little peg teeth even though they would be putting something pretty over it. Even just thinking about it skeeves me out.

Ouch SoTxBob! Um. . well I really don't want to be THAT addicted! haha!

Yeah, it kind of freaks me out having my real teeth grinded all the way down. I just love a perfect set of teeth. Maybe I should just get all the whitening stuff done on my original teeth and learn to be happy with that. Oh, the things looking at wonderful girls does to me. Lol!

And clear retainers? Ohhh baby ;) hahah

When I was 7, they had to pull teeth to make room. As they were baby teeth, no big deal.

When I was 11 or 12, I got braces, and again, they had to pull teeth to make room. I managed to sneak a peak of my ex-rays when I was 14 or 15, and still having to wear a retainer every night to keep my teeth from cramping up, and noticed that there were teeth on either end of my jaw, under the gumline, leaning in on my other teeth. I proposed to the dentist at the time that maybe those were the reason my teeth kept getting pushed together, but my reasoning was rejected. "No, those are just your wisdom teeth. They'll come in eventually and then we'll have to take them out."

I lost my retainer for a month back in college, and so it stopped fitting, and I haven't had any dental work done in a long while. My teeth continue to be pushed together, I still think it's those teeth that were identified as (possibly mistaken for) my wisdom teeth.

When I have the money for it, I'm going to get an x-ray, point out the teeth, and say "take those out of my mouth. Don't do anything else to it."

This is one of my fetishes that I never usually mention to models on MFC. I'm not necessarily into teeth but I love to see inside a mouth while a pretty lady eats.

:oops:

NoelleBright said:
I LOVE teeth but not in the usual sense I guess. I think it's extremely sexy when a women has very nice white teeth but has a cute little gap between the 2 front ones. Holy shit, that kills me. :love4:

Capped teeth really really creep me out though because the original tooth has to be shaved down to just a little peg in order to be fitted. I just can't get over the thought that I would have a mouth full of little peg teeth even though they would be putting something pretty over it. Even just thinking about it skeeves me out.

Two words: Eve Myles

She rocks the gap so hard.
I love her teeth.

secret1n said:
This is one of my fetishes that I never usually mention to models on MFC. I'm not necessarily into teeth but I love to see inside a mouth while a pretty lady eats.

:oops:

I'm crazy about that kind of videos too! If someone want to share experience with me, please, PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.