AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tell the truth or bite your tongue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2014
Models, if u were doing a show and accidentally pushed out some shit, would u want us to let you know or keep quiet and pretend we didnt see anything and just exit stage left?

:shhh:

Ahhh how unfortunate!

Basically, is there anything good that can come of you saying something? I'm sure she realized... like... how could she not? :shock: So you saying something wouldn't do her any good, it would just draw attention to it and that would be bad! I guess if you weren't sure if she realized, you could send her a PM or a private 5 token tip note. Definitely not in public chat!

That was what I said the time I saw this happen and someone pointed it out to the model. She just went, cleaned off, came back agreed with me, made a joke, & continued what she was doing.

Reactions: JimsX
And here I thought this was going to be some type of forum truth game. Come to find that its not a game which is disappointing, cause it had a fun title, but this is also just gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.