AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

terribly sorry to be such a bore, but...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like "big up to the Belfast massiiiive!"
Lol, I highly suggest you don't ever travel to Belfast and start walking around the streets shouting "Big up yoself to Belfast yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

But I think I understand what's happened here. My apologies. But also.... rolling on the floor laughing!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

Insert random
"That escalated quickly" meme....

No insult meant, quite the opposite.
I guess colloquisms don't always translate well

Lol, I highly suggest you don't ever travel to Belfast and start walking around the streets shouting "Big up yoself to Belfast yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

But I think I understand what's happened here. My apologies. But also.... rolling on the floor laughing!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Nick Offerman Smile GIF
So... we're good?

I mean, you get me now. I am genuinely grateful. No sarcasm, no insult....
I would have said
"You feel me homes?"
😆
Ok got it. Yeah I feel ya Dogg. No worries. Sometimes I do the same thing. Frankly I think it would probably be less confusing if we all just started talking in Elvish. I'm going back to sleep, but if anyone's interested, this guy is really entertaining and seems cool af... I'm personally finding him to be a priceless resource, of immense value, in the cam world.

OK.
Here is something interesting about this saga.
I checked the dialling code for her mobile.
It's a Cypriot number, Cyprus?
She said she is from ukraine. Recently, she said she was on vacation in Cyprus but why would she use a Cypriot mobile after returning home??
Now I am confused, very confused and a little concerned that she might have been trafficked or something.
Does anyone have any ideas?

OK.
Here is something interesting about this saga.
I checked the dialling code for her mobile.
It's a Cypriot number, Cyprus?
She said she is from ukraine. Recently, she said she was on vacation in Cyprus but why would she use a Cypriot mobile after returning home??
Now I am confused, very confused and a little concerned that she might have been trafficked or something.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Most who are experienced in adult work create a persona and stick with it for safety reasons. I would never ever tell anyone where I live. I picked a location I've visited a lot but that is hundreds of miles away from me. She would be beyond stupid if she tells strangers on the internet where she lives.

She really should not be giving out her real phone, hopefully that's a burner.

I'll never understand why men don't just find someone close by to date and stop trying to make models risk their jobs this way.

British person here

Big up ya self is actually used like "well done" fairly often these days. Its kinda like a more enthusiastic "give yourself a pat on the back"

However, to be up ones self... well, that's definitely an insult haha.

I left in 1997 maybe it's a new thing or just an English thing. I grew up in Scotland and never heard it once. All I ever heard was to be up yourself, which was considered a bad insult. I am glad that I got it wrong, and that all is good here. Well except for the whole in love w a cam model part 😥

I'm another mug who has fallen for a girl I met in a cam room.

I use AW and LJ. I can't remember how long I have been using cam sites. I'm 45 now, so probably since there was such a thing lol

There have been many girls I have got to be friendly with, once or twice I have swapped numbers and had contact outside the rooms. Some were obvious scammers, instantly asking for money, or obviously just trying to keep a customer hooked in. I had no problem with that, we all have bills, right? mostly though, it was just a kind of typical, fleeting, "internet friendship" But....even now, after all this time, even I have somehow managed to fall for an EE cam girl. I considered my self immune to this, I'm too mature, too experienced, I know who I am and where I am coming from, I understand that it is all fantasy, not a dating site etc etc....or so I thought. Emotional connection in shows was never my thing anyway, it was always just about sex for fun, sex as a sport.

She is different from any other I have ever chatted with and I am sure there have probably been thousands by now... I know, I know, all us old fools say that but please, bear with me on this...

At first, she was just another new girl on the site. I wasn't even all that keen at first, she isn't the physical type I usually go for and wasn't particularly "tuned in" to the things I like. She is young, 19, and was very innocent and inexperienced at the beginning but she is very cute, so I added her to my rotating list of favourites. Girls come and go, so over the years, I have learned to keep a list of favourites that I constantly adjust. This is just to make sure I never get bored, or don't have someone to play with that I know and who knows the things I like. I am dominant and like BDSM games. One night, I logged into her group chat and had an amazingly erotic session where I was in contol and she gave me veto over the other members' requests. It wasn't planned or discussed beforehand, it just kind of happened that way. Everyone had a great time. Afterwards, some of the other members even wrote to me to say so lol. I know sometimes models are faking orgasms etc but this was one of those times when that was not the case. I am certain she enjoyed it and not just because she said so. Anyway, afterwards she and I went into pvt, she was still naked and we chatted for a little bit. I like the BDSM sessions to be very dark, so I always try to make sure the model is ok after (and usually before as well) and understands that it is just a game, even if only to ensure I can get a repeat performance and not be thought of as complete asshat. Suddenly, I began to feel very differently about her. I asked her to dress, she looked cold. As we chatted, I realised that I wanted to put my arrms around her, I wanted to cuddle her, stroke her hair, all that shit. I started to go to her room more and more, not always to repeat the session I described, but more and more just to be with her, to talk to her and listen to her talk, to hear about her life and hopes etc. I was visiting the other models on my list less and less often, some of them were messaging, asking where I had gone but more and more, I only had eyes for this one model.

One evening she made a comment along the lines of "I'm entertainment to you, that's how you see me, isn't it?" and I suddenly realsied that that was not the case at all, I had developed real feelings for her, I started to think about her during the day and I had started to spend much more than usual. Over the next few days, I opened up and told her about these feelings. She responded with the expected, "I really like you too, I enjoy our time together" etc etc, responsive but non-comittal. Professional, is how I would describe her responses.

For some reason I have yet to assertain, I , in my infinite wisdom, decided that it would be perfectly fine to flirt with falling in love with her, even though there was no chance of anything really happening. Maybe it was hubris. I thought I could allow these feelings to grow for a little while, it felt good to feel that way about someone. I have been single for a long time through choice. It was a novel idea for me, to let some of the walls down a little, to allow myself to expose some vulnerability. It was exciting, thrilling and a tiny bit frightening after so long. She tried gently to put me off. I think she could see that I wanted a more GFE type of thing. She said she couldn't understand why a man would want that and said she didn't want to lead me on. Genius that I am, I assured her that it was ok, she couldn't hurt me beacuse I didn't expect anything from her and I was a big boy who could look after his own emotional wellbeing. It's hard to explain the attraction. Maybe I have a Madonna/Whore complex, I don't know but she is actually unbelievably sweet, kind and in a way, pure of soul. I would have a few drinks and totally love bomb her in the chat, she seemed to really enjoy it. I would get messages from her every day on the site, not asking when I would be back spending but asking about my day, asking how I am, telling me how much she loved the romantic messages I would send her. I enjoy writing, she loves romantic fiction, so we were having a lot of fun and, I thought, growing closer all the time. Soon enough, I was asking her to meet IRL. I'm in Ireland, she is in Ukraine. Flights are cheap. I asked her to dinner, at my expense. I spent ages trying to reassure her that it was safe, trying to come up with ways where everything would be anonymous and out in public. Trying to reassure her that it wasn't for sex, that I didn't expect that and all the other nonsense that old fools like me use in these circumstances. After a few days, I realised that I was being stupid. I told her as much and promised to let the matter rest.

Except, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't control the feelings any longer so I did something, um, underhand? I wanted to test her. SO I said I couldn't come on the site for a while and could she please email me and left my email address. To my surprise she emailed me the next day, asking if I was ok and had something happened to me. I made some excuse about not being able to use the site for a while. This meant that I couldn't log on there or my lie would be exposed but I didn't care because she was now the only girl I was interested in, not just on cam but for real. For the next 2-3 months we swapped almost daily emails. Her English isn't great, I think she uses Google translate, so the conversation can be a little stunted. As my feelings for her continued to grow, the emails became more and more romantic. She sends me pictures and has sent me pictures of herself outside work, on her vacation etc. She never asks for anything, never asks when I am coming back to spend. I visit her room sporadically, mostly because I just can't resist seeing her. Her eyes make my heart melt. I know, yada yada yada, yawn, right? The weirdest part is this, I don't use any other cam sites any more and when I go to her room, I only want to talk and stare at her like some moon faced moron. Every once in a while, she will make some allusion to meeting but I know it isn't real, just part of the chat, part of the romance fantasy. Lately, I have started to say more things like "I know I will never have you for real", "we will never really meet" because I am trying to extract myself from the fantasy a little, I know it isn't healthy. She always protests but I know it is part of the game.

So now, I have decided to pull back, not to be the one reaching out most. She is getting more and more popular on the site so she will probably forget about me soon enough, if I can stay strong and stay away.

I mostly just wanted to vent, so thanks for reading (especially if you made it all the way to the end lol)

If I have a question it would be this. Part of me wants to explain this to her but I am unsure of my own motives. I am sure there is a part of me that hopes she will beg me not to leave her, I am sure there is a part of me that wants to shift some of the pain of my unrequited love onto her. I know part of me thinks that dumping the chats would be plain rude and hurtful. I know that I am frightened to learn that she doesn't give a shit and might even be glad to be shot of me.

Should I tell her how much it is starting to hurt? is there any point?

I'm so confused and lovesick.

Feel free to tell me I'm an idiot, I am fully aware that I am behaving like one.
I am sorry, but you knew we were scorpians when you decided to take the ride. I know you know. I remember a man that who said he couldn't see me so much, because he was spending all his son's college fund. I had probably made $10,000 from him in two weeks, back in the iFriends days. He wanted to know when we were going to meet, because he couldn't afford to keep seeing me there. That was the end. Of course I knew I hurt him....whoever he was. Yes I liked talking and playing with him. He was looking at me half naked, dressed for sex constantly. I saw money, and typing. This is my job. I can't afford to fall in love with all the great guys that I happen to get closer to, but I can share a hell of an orgasm, a helping ear, and no judgment. As long as you pay.

Reactions: Jbr and MarieElise
Just to derail this thread further. Something I've always felt about us from uk and Ireland is that for such a small areas of land we have so much variety in slang and accents it can be really hard to understand what we r all saying half the time.

Just to derail this thread further. Something I've always felt about us from uk and Ireland is that for such a small areas of land we have so much variety in slang and accents it can be really hard to understand what we r all saying half the time.
I, right y'are ( 😆 )

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
I am sorry, but you knew we were scorpians when you decided to take the ride. I know you know. I remember a man that who said he couldn't see me so much, because he was spending all his son's college fund. I had probably made $10,000 from him in two weeks, back in the iFriends days. He wanted to know when we were going to meet, because he couldn't afford to keep seeing me there. That was the end. Of course I knew I hurt him....whoever he was. Yes I liked talking and playing with him. He was looking at me half naked, dressed for sex constantly. I saw money, and typing. This is my job. I can't afford to fall in love with all the great guys that I happen to get closer to, but I can share a hell of an orgasm, a helping ear, and no judgment. As long as you pay.
You're right, of course.

As I stated in my opening post, I thought I could handle it. I thought I could let myself open up and be vulnerable without getting in too deep.

I don't know how this girl became so important to me.

Models say the same shit to me all the time "You're my favourite" "you are different, you are special". I always knew before that it wasn't true, that they were saying the same things to all their regulars. My habit of brushing it off, remaining aloof often intensifies their claims and I guess that was part of the fun for me. There is something there that I need to examine.

Somehow this one got under my skin, for some reason I believed her and I don't know how or why.

All reality checks gratefully received.

She said she loves me.
She can safely assume I will be back in her room at some point, spending.
Still, she never asks for anything, never asks when I will be back and I can't give this up, not yet.
This changed everything for me.
We all know this can't be true, right?
Even if there isn't a financial end game, I think this girl is toying with my emotions now.

I'm just going to put all of these things together in front of you at once. You have all the pieces, fit them into place.

Most who are experienced in adult work create a persona and stick with it for safety reasons. I would never ever tell anyone where I live. I picked a location I've visited a lot but that is hundreds of miles away from me. She would be beyond stupid if she tells strangers on the internet where she lives.

She really should not be giving out her real phone, hopefully that's a burner.

I'll never understand why men don't just find someone close by to date and stop trying to make models risk their jobs this way.
There is probably a few people who intentionally do this, but i think it comes down to wrong place wrong time.

Example being: They are browsing Camsites, stumble across someone that seems genuine, create what they think is a real connection only to find later on they are being conned.
I really don't think the majority of these types of situation come down to someone using Camsites as a dating website.

On top of that, most of models that are risking their jobs are the ones feeding into this kind of behavior trying to conn gullible dudes, in which case they have it coming anyway.

I'm just going to put all of these things together in front of you at once. You have all the pieces, fit them into place.
So, how long do you think someone would hang on, waiting for the payout?
You may or may not have noticed but this thread has been running on for weeks now....
As I said before, as a scammer, this girl really sucks....I haven't paid her anything for quite some time. Maybe I'm target practice for now, she is quite new...

"She said she loves me"....
...."This changed everything for me"
Maybe I didn't explain myself properly on this one.
When she said she loves me, it didn't change things in the way you might think. It put me off, in a big way. It made me stop and think. I know they say that women are not turned on by what they see as much as men but who falls in love sight unseen? Really?
It made me see more clearly that I have been putting stock in something that isn't real. I told her as much. This did not go down well lol.

Anyway, thanks again for reading and for sharing your thoughts

You may or may not have noticed but this thread has been running on for weeks now....
As I said before, as a scammer, this girl really sucks....I haven't paid her anything for quite some time. Maybe I'm target practice for now, she is quite new...
You may not be the only fish on a hook. Quite possibly she has many lines in the water.
Right now it sounds like you are wavering from the determination that you showed to accept what you felt was the reality.
The best thing you can do is keep going and don't look back over your shoulder

"She said she loves me"....
...."This changed everything for me"
Maybe I didn't explain myself properly on this one.
When she said she loves me, it didn't change things in the way you might think. It put me off, in a big way. It made me stop and think. I know they say that women are not turned on by what they see as much as men but who falls in love sight unseen? Really?
It made me see more clearly that I have been putting stock in something that isn't real. I told her as much. This did not go down well lol.

Anyway, thanks again for reading and for sharing your thoughts

if she is some kind of scammer, of course she sucks. her primary work is webcamming not working at a fake Microsoft tech support office in India.
but that's not going to stop some of these models trying to hustle a few dollars from gullible users online.

that being said if you're here questioning her motive, does she really suck a scammer?

Hell, there is a model on my WhatsApp still from many many years ago that tried to pull the love-con shit on me, even after so many years she still calls\writes and creates Convo every now and then,
hope that helps for your How long question.

When it comes to people and money... she could wait forever. It's my opinion that these love con models don't ever get that successful, or rise to the top, because too many people see what they are up to (and dump their asses). So in that case it makes sense that whenever they are low on cash they hit up their list of old contacts, in an effort to squeeze more out of them. It's not a very smart thing to do, but I'm sure there are people who do it. Models and Studio owners both, likely.

Even if it were true, doesn't sound healthy or the stuff happy relationships are built off. Sounds kinda delusional and out there. I know many people get that way when it comes to roleplay, camming, "love" and all that. But, yes, a reality check is greatly needed all around. Just my opinion.

Plus the word "love" means different things in different contexts, and different people use it differently.
A lot of times when a client or a cam model uses the word love in the business context, it really means "you are cool, I love how I feel when we cyber bone". It doesn't mean "I want to buy a house with you, and spend the rest of our lives together, dealing with each other's bullshit." Pillow talk. Sometimes I get freaked out when members say stuff like that to me too, but then I remember it's just pillow talk. There is only one part of them that "loves" me, and that's totally fine!

Last edited:
You're right, of course.

As I stated in my opening post, I thought I could handle it. I thought I could let myself open up and be vulnerable without getting in too deep.

I don't know how this girl became so important to me.

Models say the same shit to me all the time "You're my favourite" "you are different, you are special". I always knew before that it wasn't true, that they were saying the same things to all their regulars. My habit of brushing it off, remaining aloof often intensifies their claims and I guess that was part of the fun for me. There is something there that I need to examine.

Somehow this one got under my skin, for some reason I believed her and I don't know how or why.

All reality checks gratefully received.
We always want what we can not have.

It made me stop and think.
That's my point. Think. Your brain gets addicted to the easy supply of dopamine (or whatever, I'm a sexworker not a scientist) that comes along with a flirty convo with a sexy familiar person on the screen. Shit's not real life. Don't let it get in the way of doing real life.

You may not be the only fish on a hook. Quite possibly she has many lines in the water.
Right now it sounds like you are wavering from the determination that you showed to accept what you felt was the reality.
The best thing you can do is keep going and don't look back over your shoulder.

Yes, my point exactly, I assume I am not the only fish on the hook, I am most likely one of many. Like I said, target practice.
I keep coming back here because it strengthens my resolve, this is exactly what I need to get back to the point where I am in charge of what is happening. Please, keep it coming, I am wavering, struggling to "keep going...". When I get a message, my heart races, I find her so hard to resist.

This experience has kind of put me off spending time in cam rooms. I didn't think this could happen to me. I think this girl just happened to hit the right buttons at the right time, the right time for her at least. I guess this is part of why you more professional types get pissed at this behaviour, it sullies your trade, non?

if she is some kind of scammer, of course she sucks. her primary work is webcamming not working at a fake Microsoft tech support office in India.
but that's not going to stop some of these models trying to hustle a few dollars from gullible users online.

that being said if you're here questioning her motive, does she really suck a scammer?

Hell, there is a model on my WhatsApp still from many many years ago that tried to pull the love-con shit on me, even after so many years she still calls\writes and creates Convo every now and then,
hope that helps for your How long question.
..."that being said if you're here questioning her motive, does she really suck [as] a scammer?"...
This is interesting and insightful, you make an excellent point. I need to think about why I am even wondering about what is going on here when it seems so obvious. If I was giving the advice instead of asking it, this is exactly what I might say.

Even if it were true, doesn't sound healthy or the stuff happy relationships are built off. Sounds kinda delusional and out there. I know many people get that way when it comes to roleplay, camming, "love" and all that. But, yes, a reality check is greatly needed all around. Just my opinion.
yes, totes..
Below, an excerpt from an email I sent:
"You would never really consider moving 4000km away from your home and family, to a place you don't know, where you don't speak the language, to marry a man over twice your age. I think in your heart, you know that this is true....
Do you know anyone who would advise you that this would be good idea?"
The point went unmentioned in her reply....

You are all correct, I know it, you know it, she knows it.

Again, I appreciate all your input very much. Many thanks for taking the time to read and reply. You have probably saved me quite a few quid already lol

We always want what we can not have.
Damn, ain't that the truth.....

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Yes, my point exactly, I assume I am not the only fish on the hook, I am most likely one of many. Like I said, target practice.
I keep coming back here because it strengthens my resolve, this is exactly what I need to get back to the point where I am in charge of what is happening. Please, keep it coming, I am wavering, struggling to "keep going...". When I get a message, my heart races, I find her so hard to resist.

This experience has kind of put me off spending time in cam rooms. I didn't think this could happen to me. I think this girl just happened to hit the right buttons at the right time, the right time for her at least. I guess this is part of why you more professional types get pissed at this behaviour, it sullies your trade, non?

..."that being said if you're here questioning her motive, does she really suck [as] a scammer?"...
This is interesting and insightful, you make an excellent point. I need to think about why I am even wondering about what is going on here when it seems so obvious. If I was giving the advice instead of asking it, this is exactly what I might say.

yes, totes..
Below, an excerpt from an email I sent:
"You would never really consider moving 4000km away from your home and family, to a place you don't know, where you don't speak the language, to marry a man over twice your age. I think in your heart, you know that this is true....
Do you know anyone who would advise you that this would be good idea?"
The point went unmentioned in her reply....

You are all correct, I know it, you know it, she knows it.

Again, I appreciate all your input very much. Many thanks for taking the time to read and reply. You have probably saved me quite a few quid already lol

Damn, ain't that the truth.....
Something that might help you is reading up on parasocial relationships. I'll drop a few links for you. There's not much out there about how to navigate this with camgirls (and the crap that is out there is very anti-porn SWERFy nonsense that will tell you to stop wanking and never look at boobs again) but I've included a video and an article that have applicable analogs to how people relate to SFW content creators. Hopefully this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.