AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Texas Customers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Hey CBers, lost any Texas customers yet?

Can someone recommend a good, free VPN option to tell viewers about in case they message us on OF or other social media platforms?

Hey CBers, lost any Texas customers yet?

Can someone recommend a good, free VPN option to tell viewers about in case they message us on OF or other social media platforms?

Reactions: Agi
Upvote 0
@KingMarti I totally forgot about that, thank you!!
Their entire product stack is based around privacy so if it came out they were selling the free users data it would destroy the entire business. That's the main reason I recommended them, the speeds are pretty good too from what I have found.

Upvote 0
Their entire product stack is based around privacy so if it came out they were selling the free users data it would destroy the entire business. That's the main reason I recommended them, the speeds are pretty good too from what I have found.
I have 9 different email addresses with them, I just totally forgot about the VPN. :h: :)

Upvote 0
Was just speaking on OF with a TX resident: He gave me permission to post this here.

"Yes, I have proton mail plus that includes 1 vpn. There is also Tor Browser. Ultimately since I buy tokens I simply need to login to bypass the verification. Stupid TX was never like this. Stupid Abbot and Dan Patrick."

Reactions: hermes377
Upvote 0