AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU Stripchat

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 19, 2017
61
63
101
We can now block anon members who send fucked up messages!! Thank you THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I had someone come in today, anonymous, who started talking about their young family members and I was like "great here we go" but WE CAN BLOCK THEM NOWWWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH STRIPCHATTTTTTTTTT. Obviously we arent going to block spending members if we dont HAVE to, and It left me with such a sour feeling before, knowing we just have to deal with the messages, but this is amazing! Thank you for changing that!!! It changes how I view Stripchat into a positive way. I felt like yall didnt care before. THANK YOUUUUUU :)