AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The ACF Score

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being number 14 is not terrible, all things considered. I sort of feel like a Shaun__ sandwich.

3cVWL.jpg

hornygods said:
BoltEyeAm said:
LacieLaPlante said:
BoltEyeAm said:
Could you give an example, I'm totally lost? And in what ways are you determining the 'numbers all across'.

Quite a few newer girls have just about the same score as me (NancyNoNude, for example), when I have higher numbers across the board, my averages work out lower.

By "all across" she means, post count, thanks received and thanks sent.

I have ~1000 posts, ~500 sent thanks and ~800 recieved. My score works out to the same score as a girl with 10 posts, 5 thanks send and 8 received.

Therefore the score is not a good indicator of how active a person is on the forum, only the.. quality of their interaction? This is how Luna parallels ACF score to Camscore and how camscore is not a good indicator of how much money a model will make, but how quickly they make money.

It sounds to me that the score is telling us exactly what we were trying to get it to do making it similar to the cam score as desired. Tells you how active you are now, or within the last 60 days.

Anyways If we wish to keep those pesky new members like Me from having a high score then I think the change to the formula is a simple one. Instead of calculating a members averages for a max of the last 60 days, Calculate everyone average over 60 days. AKA, change the daysMember to be 60 all the time.

This way if someone has only been a member for a 1 day their score would be 1/60th of what it will be if they keep up those averages over the next two months and members would not be able to receive the full score potential until they are a member for 60 days, and at that point they must maintain it. This would cut my score in half as well as I have only been a member for 1 month.

Ah, I was wondering how we had such a large score variance despite similar ratios of thanks and posts.

I think your solution could work, but does it penalize the long term users (cutting their scores a bit too)? I haven't done maths in a while, so I'm completely oblivious to the equations right now.

Sorry I overlooked this,

Long time members would be unaffected by my proposed change. Currently there is nothing penalizing or rewarding members for the duration of their membership. Only the last 60 days worth of post & thanks are considered in the current equation.

Off topic and totally random, but whenever I find myself in this thread a Styx song suddenly starts going through my mind.

Carry on.

Reactions: camstory
Muahahaha! None have replaced me! I am queen of number 5! Bow down and worship at my feet underlings and I shall bestow upon you thanks to share with your brethren. :lol:

I'm getting a HUGE kick out of being number 5. I chuckle everytime I see this thread refreshed. :lol: Just can't help myself.

Reactions: Nordling
blackxrose said:
Muahahaha! None have replaced me! I am queen of number 5! Bow down and worship at my feet underlings and I shall bestow upon you thanks to share with your brethren. :lol:

I'm getting a HUGE kick out of being number 5. I chuckle everytime I see this thread refreshed. :lol: Just can't help myself.
You've been #4 for a couple days. :lol:

I'm making a run on the top er..90 :whistle:

Quick, like everything in sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberCutie said:
blackxrose said:

What? Noooooo! Must stop posting now :shifty: :lol:

I'm currently in a MadisonLeigh/BoltEyeAm sammich. I feel pretty good about it. :dance:

Reactions: BoltEyeAm
blackxrose said:
AmberCutie said:
blackxrose said:

What? Noooooo! Must stop posting now :shifty: :lol:

I thanked your post to spite you.

Vanessa Jade said:
I'm currently in a MadisonLeigh/BoltEyeAm sammich. I feel pretty good about it. :dance:

I would order that combo and super size my fry. (I've been dropping like a rock tho)

Reactions: SoTxBob
If my mfcscore was similar to my acfscore, I would be so set right now!

It feels really good to be in the 8,000's for once. (btw- when I was a model on MFC, 1000 was considered a decent score... being within 200 points of that would get you a decent living)

Reactions: SoTxBob
It's interesting to me - I get to observe the different approaches people take for achieving a high score. I think I try to help models/members mainly - judging on where I post (Ask-a-model!).

Reactions: Vanessa Jade
hornygods said:
It's interesting to me - I get to observe the different approaches people take for achieving a high score. I think I try to help models/members mainly - judging on where I post (Ask-a-model!).

I don't have a strategy at all. I just post too much all over the place. :lol:

Ooh, now I'm in a BrownFox and MadisonLeigh sammich. Sorry Bolt :( It was good while it lasted.

RogueWarrior said:
Off topic and totally random, but whenever I find myself in this thread a Styx song suddenly starts going through my mind.

Carry on.
Upon rereading your post this morning while checking what new posts had been made, I suddenly found "The Best of Times" in my head. Yeah... I'm listening to it right now to try and cure that ear worm. ><

Vanessa Jade said:
I don't have a strategy at all. I just post too much all over the place. :lol:

Ooh, now I'm in a BrownFox and MadisonLeigh sammich. Sorry Bolt :( It was good while it lasted.
I have a goal and sorta hit it once but a score that low would have been too difficult to maintain... but strategy? I agree... just post stuff... like stuff... hope some people think what you said is worthy of being here. :D

I have been watching my score slowly drop over time, and I guess it just means I am not meant to ever be in the top ten. I have been wondering if this is similar to how it feels to be a model. Slowly being devalued by a cold and heartless score you have little control over. I do not think I would ever be brave enough to log in and look at it, if I was a model. Models will always seem brave to me.

Shaun__ said:
I have been watching my score slowly drop over time, and I guess it just means I am not meant to ever be in the top ten. I have been wondering if this is similar to how it feels to be a model. Slowly being devalued by a cold and heartless score you have little control over. I do not think I would ever be brave enough to log in and look at it, if I was a model. Models will always seem brave to me.

Omg, yes! I've been watching my camscore drop lately and it's soooo depressing! But my ACF score keeps going up and even though the number doesn't mean anything I find myself going: "I'm winning!" :dance: Too many video games...

Reactions: Shaun__ and SoTxBob
Shaun__ said:

That's exactly how it feels, heh. Except add in the sinking "Oh god, am I going to make rent?" feeling attached to the heartless score you have little control over.

Reactions: Shaun__ and SoTxBob
Mirra said:
RogueWarrior said:

Carry on.
Upon rereading your post this morning while checking what new posts had been made, I suddenly found "The Best of Times" in my head. Yeah... I'm listening to it right now to try and cure that ear worm. ><

I've got a different song going through my head, but that works as well. :-D

I noticed RedHerby has been thanking like a crazy man these past few days, but rather selectively.

In the last 5 days this is a breakdown of the number of thanks he's given, and their recipients:

ViruSphere: 1
KoryLove: 1
AmberCutie: 1
JoleneJolene 153 (!!) - note that one of these thanked posts appear to be any newer than 2011 though they were thanked within the last few days :p In fact, out of 237 total thanks ever given, 156 of those have been given since saturday.

In a coincidence of massive proportions, the thanking spree started when I unveiled my new avatar :cool:

Trying to game the system a little there buddy? Most un-sportsmanlike :naughty: :lol:
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/thankslist.php?mode=givens&author_id=4548&give=true&start=84

Attachments

• acf_score_bear.jpg
    acf_score_bear.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 191
Jupiter551 said:
I noticed RedHerby has been thanking like a crazy man these past few days, but rather selectively.
oops, busted, a good find my dear Watson
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene 153 (!!)
Really? 3 other persons? My aiming skills are not what they used to be.
Jupiter551 said:
I didn't know it's possible to look that up, I thought it was only possible to see the first 100 thanks given/received on a persons profile page :)
Jupiter551 said:
In a coincidence of massive proportions, the thanking spree started when I unveiled my new avatar :cool:
Yeah, that avatar worked as a red flag to a bull on me :)

So its wrong now for other ACF members to go to below page, and thank old postings from Jolene to prevent that Jupiter will be on the first place ?

http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=1229&start=900

I can neither condone nor condemn the actions taking place here. :lol:

You like that Jup? Hmmm lil' buddy?

Attachments

• takethatjup.gif
    takethatjup.gif
    639.7 KB · Views: 159
Jupiter551 said:

In the last 5 days this is a breakdown of the number of thanks he's given, and their recipients:

JoleneJolene 153 (!!) - note that one of these thanked posts appear to be any newer than 2011 though they were thanked within the last few days :p In fact, out of 237 total thanks ever given, 156 of those have been given since saturday.

Trying to game the system a little there buddy? Most un-sportsmanlike :naughty: :lol:
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/thankslist.php?mode=givens&author_id=4548&give=true&start=84

How do I check on myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.