AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The ACF Score

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
LadyLuna said:
mynameisbob84 said:
It's a conspiracy!

Nah, it makes sense, I think. Models have the models only forum section to post in which, members don't - so it makes sense that the group with access to the extra section would have (generally) higher ACF score than the group that don't. Extra posts, extra thanks recieved, extra thanks sent.

That theory has supporting evidence. The one member who is in the top ten has access to the VIP section, where he can make more posts and receive more thanks.

More supporting evidence, all the models in the top 10 are actually active outside the model's only section.

As I do not have access to the VIP section, I cannot say if the top few models have access to that area or not.
I am pretty much the only one who posts in the VIP section.
I just fap there... :shifty: :shhh:

What they said. :whistle:

The VIP section does good things for AmberCutie's ACF score though... but other than her, not so much. It goes a bit like this.

Day 1: Amber posts a couple new threads full of sexy pictures.
Day 7: Each new thread full of sexy pictures has now accumulated approximately 6-10 thanks from VIP members who enjoyed the pictures.

Mirra said:
What they said. :whistle:

The VIP section does good things for AmberCutie's ACF score though... but other than her, not so much. It goes a bit like this.

Day 1: Amber posts a couple new threads full of sexy pictures.
Day 7: Each new thread full of sexy pictures has now accumulated approximately 6-10 thanks from VIP members who enjoyed the pictures.

270 VIP members... sometimes I :think: why each of my threads only gets like 5 thanks, lol. YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS!

HarmlessSquirrel said:
Can anyone recommend a forum that doesn't use ACF scores? I'd prefer a place, where I can just stay online and insult people instead of having to worry about thanks. :whistle:
I know of lots of forums that don't use the ACF score (like, literally all of them except for ACF) but none that don't use some sort of thank/rating system to score posts.

Evvie said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Can anyone recommend a forum that doesn't use ACF scores? I'd prefer a place, where I can just stay online and insult people instead of having to worry about thanks. :whistle:
I know of lots of forums that don't use the ACF score (like, literally all of them except for ACF) but none that don't use some sort of thank/rating system to score posts.

This is my first encounter of a post scoring system in my long and storied history as an internet blowhard.

zippypinhead said:
Evvie said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:

This is my first encounter of a post scoring system in my long and storied history as an internet blowhard.

Disclaimer: I was kidding. Should have used more smileys?

Jawbs said:
Jawbs said:
Should be fixed on the next update
I decided to edit the current broken one by hand so it should be fixed as of now.
Thanks.

May I ask for a extra field?

ThanksReceivedMonth = The number of thanks received since the start of the current month ?

HarmlessSquirrel said:
zippypinhead said:
Evvie said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:

Disclaimer: I was kidding. Should have used more smileys?

I understood that it was a joke. :thumbleft: Evvie's response just caused me to think of how many forums I've come across with a "thank" button, and this is the first one I've been a active on that utilizes it, so I thought I'd chime in with that little anecdote.

No need for smiley abuse. :cool: :mrgreen: :naughty: :think: :dance:

:whistle:

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Why do I keep reading this as "The ACF Store" and for a split second thinking to myself.. "holy shit there's a store now?!" oh wait no.. no I'm just an idiot... and then think hmmm what WOULD they selll... :think:
and then realize... it might be passed my bedtime :sleepy2:

This is complete pointless, the current ACF score works fine, it's not important, why the hell start all over again ?

But, it's fun, so, IMHO it's time to:

- Upgrade ACF Score 1.0 to ACF Score 2.0
- Introduce the new title "Miss ACF"

And we make it much simpler this time, afterall, the MFC CamScore & Miss MFC is also very simple ...

- MFC CamScore = Something to do with the average tokens a hour a model gets.
- Miss MFC = Ranking based on the amount of tokens a model gets in a month.

So, lets translate that to ACF

- Hours online on MFC is number of postings on ACF
- Received tokens on MFC is received thanks on ACF

Then we get:

- ACF Score = Based on the average thanks you receive for a posting.
- Miss ACF = Based om the total thanks you received in a period.

So here it is:

My ACF Score 2.0 proposal

The brand new Miss ACF ranking

And to much numbers you can handle

Amazing how the ranking of the new Miss ACF is like the ranking of the current ACF Score, that last one has a complex algorithm with magic numbers as weighting factors, the result is almost the same as a thanks count ....

OMG ... WTF ... Bocefish has the highest ACF Score 2.0 .... That is like a Romanian model who is involved in money laundering ...

ToDo: Miss ACF is now based on the thanks received in the last 60 days.To really work like Miss MFC it must be based on the number of thanks since the start of the current month.

AmberCutie said:
RedHerby said:
From the inventor of the ACF Score ...

ACF Score 2.0 & Miss ACF !!!
Why are there 2 columns for Miss ACF as well as ACF Score?

Looking at this made my brain hurt.

I believe that the Miss ACF is the current rating system and the ACF score is from using the newer/different/alternate 2.0 scoring system, but I could be wrong.
:dontknow:

Brad said:
AmberCutie said:
RedHerby said:

I believe that the Miss ACF is the current rating system and the ACF score is from using the newer/different/alternate 2.0 scoring system, but I could be wrong.
But there's 2 of each...

AmberCutie said:
Brad said:
AmberCutie said:
RedHerby said:

But there's 2 of each...

Basically it's a score and rank (position) chart. One is the actual rank and the other is the calculated number that is used to figure out where everyone ranks. As an example in one method of calculating the ACF rank I have a current score of 7700 so I am ranked at 69. Using the other method of calculation I have a current score of 2610 and am ranked at 166. That is how I see it but again I may be totally wrong here.

Brad said:
AmberCutie said:
Brad said:
AmberCutie said:
RedHerby said:

But there's 2 of each...

Basically it's a score and rank (position) chart. One is the actual rank and the other is the calculated number that is used to figure out where everyone ranks. As an example in one method of calculating the ACF rank I have a current score of 7700 so I am ranked at 69. Using the other method of calculation I have a current score of 2610 and am ranked at 166. That is how I see it but again I may be totally wrong here.
I kinda got the jist of that. I'm just a fan of naming columns differently to avoid confusion.

And I'm probably just being picky because I enjoy how simple the current (actual) ACF score and display is. Obviously I am biased. ;)

Reactions: Brad and SerenaMoon
AmberCutie said:
Brad said:
AmberCutie said:
RedHerby said:

But there's 2 of each...

I don't get any of it. So, my ACF score is 200, based on thanks I receive ( I don't get thanked often because I'm a bitch :) ) but I'm 6th in MissACF?

Wasn't there a list somewhere else with pictures I didn't need a magnifying glass to read haha? Is that the same thing?

SerenaMoon said:
AmberCutie said:
Brad said:
AmberCutie said:
RedHerby said:

But there's 2 of each...

I don't get any of it. So, my ACF score is 200, based on thanks I receive ( I don't get thanked often because I'm a bitch :) ) but I'm 6th in MissACF?

Wasn't there a list somewhere else with pictures I didn't need a magnifying glass to read haha? Is that the same thing?
Yeah, we added our own (simpler) version of this to the forum. You can find the link on the top right of the page. ACF Scores

AmberCutie said:
Yeah, we added our own (simpler) version of this to the forum. You can find the link on the top right of the page. ACF Scores

Awesome, I like simple. :h: Thank you!

Reactions: RedHerby
Status
Not open for further replies.