AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The ACF Score

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SerenaMoon said:
AmberCutie said:
Yeah, we added our own (simpler) version of this to the forum. You can find the link on the top right of the page. ACF Scores

Awesome, I like simple. :h: Thank you!

Jebus. I was top ten last time I checked. Now I'm only just top 50 :( I will console myself with being 17th in the Gratitudes rankings

:-D

Attachments

• kipyess.jpg
    kipyess.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 255
AmberCutie said:
Why are there 2 columns for Miss ACF as well as ACF Score?
yep, that was confusing, I have renamed the columns, removed the "Thanks Send" information, reordered the columns, maybe it's a little bit simpler now, please see the link below:

ACF Score 2.0 & Miss ACF

Ok, let me explain above page a bit more:

MFC has 2 ways to present a models performance as a number, very simplified those 2 ways are:

MFC CamScore = Number, based on average tokens received for every hour online.
Miss MFC = Ranking, based on total tokens received in a period (current month)

The idea is to translate both to ACF, using below rules:

- MFC tokens = ACF thanks.
- MFC hours online = ACF postings.

Then we get:

ACF Score = Based on the average thanks received for a posting
Miss ACF = Based on the total thanks received.

AmberCutie said:
And I'm probably just being picky because I enjoy how simple the current (actual) ACF score and display is. Obviously I am biased. ;)
The current ACF Score is indeed presented much simpler and better looking then this table with to much information. No need to change that page.

IMHO he calculation of the current ACF Score is more complex (with weighting factors and so) and is more like Miss MFC then like MFC CamScore. In fact, the ranking of the current "ACF Score" is almost equal to the ranking of "Miss ACF" in that table.

Brad said:
Now my brain hurts!
:lol:
Personally I think it is as unfair as most Cam Models with sub 1k cam scores think CS is.
Just saying that might get you some debate on, "Is ACF score fair or not", but it will get you a hell of a lot of grief, if you don't remember when comparing the two, that ACF score has no impact on our income, and that MFC CS very much can impact income. Well there are a lot of other differences too, but that is the one you should never forget, or forget to mention.

(Well Don, that was a bit of a aggressive play there by Cam on his return here to the ACFS thread. Yes, Jim I caught that too, you know there is some history here that might have something to do with that. Right Don, Cam would not forget MFC CS impacts a Models score, same as any of the players here, but by going out of his way to warn other player to always note it do you think he was just being provocative, Don? I don't know Jim, we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.)

About my TUAR page.

A technical HTML question, I noticed that on some browsers the "TUAR (points)" column is much bigger then the other columns (see attachment), I can't find the reason for that, anybody an idea how this is possible?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-12-08-16-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-12-08-16-44.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 95
I can reproduce that in Chrome via F12 (Developer Tools), Emulation (phone icon), and setting the Device to Nexus 5, but not sure why it's happening. The computed font size for that column is 31px vs 12px.

PinkRBelle said:
If I thank myself does my acf score go up?
And if I thank myself offline does it go up even more?

:text-blondmoment:
If you can figure out how to thank yourself PM me. :-D

Ok, fair enough, can I have the last one? Then I make that page static with a big disclaimer it is obsoleted.

I tried my best to research, read and understand the scoring system but my ADHD kicked in and HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

Status
Not open for further replies.