AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Best CB Games and how do they work/rules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyHarley

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
somewhere out there!!
chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
DirtyHarleyxoxo
i'v seen a bunch of games on CB but some are so so and some are not explained much on how to play or maybe i'm not understanding them lol i dunno..i would love to hear everyones awesome successful game ideas and how to play them.

sorry i wasnt more specific. I guess maybe both bots and physical games..we are trying to get more attention and more tips on our cam so we are wanting to try things new.

Well, I'd definitely recommend utilizing the search function on site for advice.
Physical games:
what are some fun games to play on cam with customers?

Game To Play
A guide for starting out/includes games

Apps - all app descriptions explain what the game is and how it works. You can also use the app search bar and search "game"
Roll The Dice (6th highest top earner right now/1st all time fav)
Token Keno (3rd all time fav)
Your Lucky Guess
Sequence Tips
Hangman
BattleBate
Spin The Wheel
Battleship

Bots - again, all bot descriptions explain what the game is and how it works. You can also use the bot search bar and search "game"
Lucky Guess
Russian Roulette
Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'Em All

Well, I'd definitely recommend utilizing the search function on site for advice.
Physical games:

Game To Play

Apps - all app descriptions explain what the game is and how it works. You can also use the app search bar and search "game"
Your Lucky Guess
Sequence Tips
Hangman
BattleBate
Spin The Wheel
Battleship

Bots - again, all bot descriptions explain what the game is and how it works. You can also use the bot search bar and search "game"
Lucky Guess
Russian Roulette
oh my gosh thank you so much,that is very helpful!!! you rock!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: QuinnLane
Such a perfect response! Your thoroughness is beyond helpful!
Right now I'm pretty big on Hangman (haha), but have been trying to find new ways to engage the viewers using cards or balloons/darts or die/dice (like actual real dice, not the bot form of the game hah).

:h::h::h:

Physical games:

Game To Play

Your Lucky Guess
Sequence Tips
Hangman
BattleBate
Spin The Wheel
Battleship

Lucky Guess
Russian Roulette

Reactions: QuinnLane
Status
Not open for further replies.