AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like I read somewhere that the reason they took so long to introduce living dragons to the series is because they were working on the physics of flight. Whether this means NPC dragon flight or dragon-vehicle I don't know. But there have been birds and those pesky fuckers from Morrowind (the name escapes me), so I'm hoping to fly around the countryside on my pet luck dragon.

FALCOR!!

AmberJackson said:
Never played Oblivion, or any other Elder Scrolls (more of a Fallout fan myself), but damn, this looks awesome.

One question though...

Do you have to kill the dragon? I want to be friends with it and ride it around! :D

Dunno about ride it but I'm sure you can get it to follow you around...lol

lordmagellan said:
and those pesky fuckers from Morrowind (the name escapes me)
Cliff racers. Oh for fuck's sake, those fucking things.... no big wonder one of the first mods to come out for Morrowind was one that removed those pests from the game. :lol: And even after I started using a mod that didn't remove them but just made all healthy wildlive more docile, I sometimes went hunting for them with murderous glee. My favourite method was blasting them out of the sky with a combined fireball & soul trap spell. Hmmmm, flying enchantment fuel!

Oh, and as for dragons in Skyrim: I love the fact that for once, dragons in a fantasy setting are actually a really big fucking deal, lore-wise, and not just a sorta generic powerful monster. All in all the Elder Scrolls setting is probably my favourite fantasy universe, it's so immensely rich in lore and history. Always loved reading the in-game books, good stuff.

Nordick said:
lordmagellan said:
and those pesky fuckers from Morrowind (the name escapes me)
Cliff racers. Oh for fuck's sake, those fucking things.... no big wonder one of the first mods to come out for Morrowind was one that removed those pests from the game. :lol: And even after I started using a mod that didn't remove them but just made all healthy wildlive more docile, I sometimes went hunting for them with murderous glee. My favourite method was blasting them out of the sky with a combined fireball & soul trap spell. Hmmmm, flying enchantment fuel!

Oh, and as for dragons in Skyrim: I love the fact that for once, dragons in a fantasy setting are actually a really big fucking deal, lore-wise, and not just a sorta generic powerful monster. All in all the Elder Scrolls setting is probably my favourite fantasy universe, it's so immensely rich in lore and history. Always loved reading the in-game books, good stuff.
Reading the books is easily one of my favorite things to do in Elderscrolls. When I saw Fallout was made by Bethesda, I hoped to be able to do the same, but to no avail. Little depressing really, as I would love to read some of what happened right after the attacks. I think it's a missed opportunity.

Michael_G said:
lordmagellan said:
Michael_G said:
http://elderscrolls.com/

Game play footage now available :-D
My virtual cock just got as hard as those snow covered boulders.

November is gonna be a good month me thinks. :eek:
I foresee a lot of bitching in my future.
From the wife.

Guess I'll have to toss her the hitachi and lock my door. :dance:

MrRodry said:
Top Five Reasons Dark Souls Will Eat Skyrim's Face
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1196353p1.html

*runs

That article is a bunch of bullshit, no offence :p

It reads like a paid advertorial for that game, and probably is, and the 'reasons' it gives are debateable to say the least.

Dark Souls wins because it doesn't intend to offer any DLC while Bethesda in their previous game (new vegas) offered like 4, at $15 a pop? Except those four are HUGE, offer days (or weeks) of extra gameplay and personally, if I like a game enough I'll gladly pay a few bucks to extend the fun after the initial experience is over. I *wish* there was more DLC expansions for my favourite games, they can't pump it out as fast as I want it.

Skyrim has no multiplayer - big fucking deal. The Elder Scrolls games have been about the single player experience in a vast, open world. They're famous for it, they're good at it. Deal with it.

It's really pretty shameless, even associating the name of that unheard-of game in the same article compared to Skyrim, latest in a line of RPGs with immaculate pedigree, is a marketing ploy. Even if everyone disagrees they're hoping it'll get some press for their game.

What Jup said. And just about every comment on the article page. I haven't even heard of Dark Souls but it sounded interesting until I read the person's comment talking about the difficulty of the game: the one who said winning the game is a matter of memorizing the layout of traps and enemies.

And I can't figure out the combat problems the write is talking about. he mentioned so many people complaining about the combat being off or whatever- I never had a problem, unless I went up against something/one I was ill-prepared to face.

As for the sprawling expanse of Oblivion- I fucking love it. I'd set my character at the highest point I could find and just sit there to watch the day turn to night and vice versa.

Not saying it's the greatest game in creation, but it's no where near as bad as the adver, er, article makes it out to be.

I've been reading EVERY article I can get my hands on (btw the map AND game manual are now leaked!) and I've been pretty much foaming at the mouth every since they announced it. xD Oh, that faithful day when I tried to install old-school Elder Scrolls on the main site and was met with a badass trailer. They're bringing back some Morrowind-style excellence too! No fast travel (unless you've been there before), beast races are back to their previous styles, and they're actually putting some sweet-ass thought into the old school constellations and new perks. ./drool

If only I could go back in time and have a baby Dovahkin. xD But, regardless I'm going to be on my ass 11/11/11 playing nonstop.

Oh, and for those of you ladies and gents who loved Oblivion: TRY MORROWIND. O-O seriously, it kicks the shit out of TES IV. No lie.

after you've exterminated the cliff-racers (via mod) morrowind is ok lol. I got pretty sick of dark elves by the end of it though.

Could you fast travel to areas you hadn't been to in Oblivion? I didn't think so but it's been a few years now.

I liked that you could enchant a ridiculous amount of Jump skill on an item (using the soul of a golden saint you summoned yourself and then killed lol) to leap literally from coast to coast across the entire land in one jump.

Jupiter551 said:
after you've exterminated the cliff-racers (via mod) morrowind is ok lol. I got pretty sick of dark elves by the end of it though.

Could you fast travel to areas you hadn't been to in Oblivion? I didn't think so but it's been a few years now.

I liked that you could enchant a ridiculous amount of Jump skill on an item (using the soul of a golden saint you summoned yourself and then killed lol) to leap literally from coast to coast across the entire land in one jump.
That's a few times I've seen someone mention jumping all over the place in Morrowind. I just levitated. Enchant a belt to constant effect and float where you please. Hell, that's how I revealed most of the map. Azura's shrine looks awesome from the ocean, by the way.

And I don't remember Morrowind having fast travel. There were the spells for a temple and fort and then there was "mark" and "recall." Other than that, you had the riders or boats, but no fast travel.

I'm looking forward to the assassins guild. Will it be Dark Brotherhood or Molag Tong? I want to think Tong was only in Morrowind, though. Those were my favorite quests.

I love decorating too. I got the house in Balmora and collected the helmets of guards or anyone else, and I set them all on my outer wall as a warning to anyone that might start trouble. They looked like heads on pikes!

my local gamestop will not tell me about midnight releases until Nov 1.. If they are not open 11-10-11 at 11:59pm they can suck my ballz

Dammit, I'm debating on if I should cancel my Skyrim preorder or not, and wait til I get a new 360, or trade in my copy of Fallout New Vegas (since they just announce an Ultimate version with all the DLC and maybe bigger play area, too(this was unclear, could just be the DLC areas added in) and I'd not touched my copy since I just about barfed from motion sickness playing it) towards Skyrim. Hrng.

lordmagellan said:
I'm looking forward to the assassins guild. Will it be Dark Brotherhood or Molag Tong? I want to think Tong was only in Morrowind, though. Those were my favorite quests.
Yeah I am too, I'm thinking it might be something different than both of them because Skyrim is kinda barbarian setting...think icewind dale/nordic legends. I wonder if you can be a skald :think:
I'm sure there's plenty of options :D

It is like my new job KNEW this game was coming out when making my schedule. I'm working 48 hours monday-thursday and then starting the 11th I'll have the next 8 days off.

my save files got wiped today for some reason...damn ..guess ill have to start over.. and i was just finishing up the Companion quests too...

Oh talking about Morrowind....Best RPG I've ever played...not that I've played all too many, but oh yea, the Jumping across the map or making levitation potions or whatever..Flying so fast that the system could not load the map screens fast enough and crash the system. OH noes I forget to save it since i started playing 12 hours ago....NOOOOOOOOO!

I've been watching live streams on twitch.tv and it looks awesome.

I got both Skyrim and AC: Revelations delivered today but I'm currently enjoying Battlefield 3... it's so stupid that they all release their games around the same time.

Skyrim will have to gather dust for a bit.. AC is up first.

Just to add: for the next 2 hours Oblivion game of the year edition (so including expansions) is $4.99 on steam. If you haven't played it, do it

Status
Not open for further replies.