AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@THE FAT UGLY WHORE BITCH WITH NASTY TITS AND A FAT ASS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the fact you post reveals how much you're obsessed with the lady you're posting about.
Love the fact that the lady probably never noticed you, and likely won't notice you either.

So... thanks for the snapshot of your personality, and now let the laughter at your pathetic-ness begin
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just report the thread. Don't feed the silly troll. :thumbleft:

GoldDigerAmb3 said:
oh trust me she knows who I am

Everyone knows "who you are". You're one of many nameless, faceless pointless human beings that use the internet as a tool to harass others because you don't know how to get attention otherwise. You are no one.

I really don't care, and since this person is hiding behind a VPN, just ignore him. It's not even entertaining, and it's not like it hurts my feelings.

Have fun, call me whatever ya want. ;)

How do you know he was talking about you? He didn't exactly specify.

Also what's a diger?

AmberCutie said:
I really don't care, and since this person is hiding behind a VPN, just ignore him. It's not even entertaining, and it's not like it hurts my feelings.

Have fun, call me whatever ya want. ;)
call you whatever we want?? what about hot, awesome, diplomatic, smart?? are those acceptable? :D

Came to see pics of "UGLY WHORE BITCH WITH NASTY TITS AND A FAT ASS", sorely disappointed.

Perhaps next time!

Why is it that trolls can never correctly utilise apostrophes? Or spell for that matter. Is the frustration due, like small children going through terrible twos, to an inability to be able to express themselves properly? (As well as the inate and as-yet-undisproved belief that the world revolves around them and resulting reaction when they don't get their own way).

Regardless, it makes for pretty amusing viewing when trolls or small children have tantrums like this.

I still reckon it's strokinmuhwhatevers come to get even for being banned lol

bigMacz said:
Came to see pics of "UGLY WHORE BITCH WITH NASTY TITS AND A FAT ASS", sorely disappointed.

Perhaps next time!

Hahah Me too.....

I'm trying to figure out what could make tits nasty... do they never get washed? I mean I tend to spill food on mine from time to time but I usually remove said food and clean myself. I imagine if I didn't that'd be pretty nasty...

I'm still waiting for a troll to make me laugh from creativity rather than pity.

PrincessXina said:
I'm trying to figure out what could make tits nasty... do they never get washed? I mean I tend to spill food on mine from time to time but I usually remove said food and clean myself. I imagine if I didn't that'd be pretty nasty...

I'm still waiting for a troll to make me laugh from creativity rather than pity.

Hahahah! i can think of a view ways, If you fancy a pvrt ill explain lol (j/k). It`s just a little bit sad that he needs to call some one names on an internet forum.

tightlockup said:
Haters are gonna hate - and if you have haters, you must be doing something right.
:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.