AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Fifth Element 20th Anniversary OMG HYPE!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
Of all the movies I've seen in the theater, the one I have the fondest memory for is The Fifth Element. I remember being absolutely blown away when I saw it, and because of that, it is my absolute favorite sci-fi movie. I love it like most people love Star Wars or The Matrix. Over the years, it's become a source for a lot of memes

tumblr_mpe0vk7hM91spufdho1_400.gif

but I say to that

tumblr_mzrdlk8AEt1s809ido2_500.gif

This movie was visionary and astounding. Along with Starship Troopers, was like the last hurrah of the campy, technicolor, overwrought space opera (which is especially great, since half of the movie takes place in an opera house.) To me, it is a timeless movie, and like Leeloo herself,

perfect.gif

It was an instant classic, and thanks to its uniqueness, it will never lose that status.

But enough of my fanboy gushing.

For its 20th anniversary, The Fifth Element is coming back to theaters for a very limited run! It's like the best birthday present I could ask for! Here's a link to the event page, to find a theater showing it. This is a movie meant to be seen on a big screen with theater sound. If you love sci-fi, and you have the opportunity to see it, DO IT!

tumblr_oj31kiBEqt1rhz81io1_1280.jpg

Loved that movie so much. Still like it in a nostalgic way. Watching it now though, I am blown away by the over the top corniness I didn't even notice when it was first released.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Thank you so much for posting this! I love this movie. Can't wait to watch it on the big screen again. I was sad I had missed the showing of the 25th anniversary of Labyrinth, thats my favorite movie of all time.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I saw it today. Credit to Besson for making a sci-fi movie so unique that that it still stands as a spectacle among today's quarter-billion-dollar blockbusters. It's as amazing on the big screen now as it was 20 years ago, and I left the theater today feeling just as awesome as I had then.

tumblr_n2rskdFaa61ql8t12o1_400.gif

Valerian has a lot to live up to, but I have high hopes!

Status
Not open for further replies.