AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeythegeek said:
Can we please have a moment of silence for the Dallas Cowboys?

OK, that's enough.

No shit, eh? I was *slightly* worried because my opponent had 3 Dallas players left to go when all but one of my guys had already played. The combined total of his 3 Dallas players? 4 Fantasy points. All belonging to Jason Witten.

RoyDivision said:
On the plus side the totally expected just happened and Wade Phillips is gone.
is Wade really the problem?
JJ is quick to fire IMO

Holy fuck my fantasy football team is sinking as quickly as the cowboys season at least got 1 more win the cowboys, but damn 2-7 is my worst record ever and I'm defending champ of my league

I remember when Garrett was the headcoach in waiting because his one year as offensive coordinator. And then the next year and years after that he kept forgetting that he had a massive offensive line and two quality running backs with a different running style that could provide an effective 1 2 punch and instead chose to pass it 3 out of every 4 plays especially in the red zone.

There will be a new headcoach next year but I dont know any big named coaches thatd want to go there and have to deal with jerry jones and his meddling.

soyelsancho87 said:
Holy fuck my fantasy football team is sinking as quickly as the cowboys season at least got 1 more win the cowboys, but damn 2-7 is my worst record ever and I'm defending champ of my league

I hear ya. I was Champion two seasons ago and runner-up last season. This season? 3 wins... 6 losses. Absolutely killing me that the Carolina Steve Smith hasn't done JACK since week 2 considering how high I drafted him.

Im currently in first place in my league at 7-2, the guy in 2nd place? 5-4.

Amazingly enough I got to 6-1 with vince young or matt hasselbeck as my quarterbacks. but traded beanie wells n wes welker (who's been shit since moss got traded) for carson palmer.

Chad Pennington is starting this weekend!! Woohoo.

he's still around? well huh. taking bets on when his arm falls off when he tries throwing over 20 yards down field.

Breaking New: Chad Pennington has injured his shoulder and is questionable to return. He injured his shoulder by making a forward throwing motion while attempting to make a pass.

Now if only I could learn to use my powers for good.

Oh and good job bears on the one week I cheer for you.

Sorry friend but that is to be expected. Ownership didnt want to pay to keep any body, and the coach for what ever reason is just now realizing he doesnt like any of his quarterbacks.

SweepTheLeg said:
Sorry friend but that is to be expected. Ownership didnt want to pay to keep any body, and the coach for what ever reason is just now realizing he doesnt like any of his quarterbacks.

Oh no, they've paid some players. Just not ones who caused drama or didn't want to be here to begin with. And as for the QBs... well, that's what happens when the one you had decides to go dance instead of play football. :x

I'd have thrown caution to the wind and paid for Bolden to stay no matter what drama he caused. You're the Arizona Cardinals, 2 years ago was the first time you ever got to the superbowl, last year was the first time you ever went to the playoffs back to back EVER. If I was the ownership I'd be paying whatever to keep this success going if I cared about my team. And what player did you guys have on the defensive side that you let go to Miami? I forget, I just know he had talent.

Whisenhunt didn't want leinart as his QB since day one years ago and for whatever reason waited until 3 games into the pre-season to lose him. And now Derek Anderson and Hall are going through the same thing that Anderson and Quinn went through* in cleveland. You're in You're benched, You're benched, You're in.

I think given the weapons anderson can be a good enough QB.

but on a higher note im 8-2 in my fantasy football league boo to the yah.

Did the steelers get a letter from belicheck asking them to make his team feel better about themselves tonight or what? geeze just letting patriots just run up and down the field while every receiver on their team couldn't catch a pass if their life depended on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.