AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone looked at Bears remaining schedule? Eagles, Patriots, Jets, and all of their divisional games are all on the road at lions at minnesota at packers. Good fucking luck.

But yeah what the hell? 3rd string quarterback and you have ronnie brown and ricky williams and marshall misses the entire 2nd half ah fuck it pass the ball now pass the ball later pass the ball forever!

Other than the bears and vikings (divisional rivals and all) I don't think theres a team I hate, and want to see lose more than the Patriots.

I wonder if the Packers will have caused the firing of the 2nd headcoach after the butt whooping yesterday. Personally I hope not, I really have come to like Chilly seeing as he can't coach and all.

Memo to Brad Childress: Child Please :dance:

As the Packers have now caused the firing of the 2nd head coach this year with Brad Childress being fired from the Vikings. I say we go for the hat trick and get Lovie Smith fired at the seasons finale.

The only reason Lovie Smith is still around is because they didn't want to eat his million dollar contract to fire his ass. In all likelihood, he will be gone regardless of what happens unless, by some sort of miracle, they make it to the SB.

I'll still take credit for it just like cowboys were going to fire wade regardless and vikings were going to fire childress regardless.

I'm hoping the trend of the packers getting head coaches fired will continue two weeks from now against the niners

If only they played the packers this year, we could take care of Lovie Smith for you :dance:

But he's gone anyway Im sure, the one thing I thought theyd have this year is a defense but they havent been able to do anything or stop anyone and forcing their offense to be in pass mode all the time and then getting mad at carson palmer for throwing interceptions. If they had a better defense theyd be more balanced on offense and Cedric Benson would be able to be more effective.

Bocefish said:
The Queens new head coach reminds me of a black Spock from Star Trek.
Is there a Spock from somewhere else :woops:
:whistle:

SweepTheLeg said:
If only they played the packers this year, we could take care of Lovie Smith for you :dance:

But he's gone anyway Im sure, the one thing I thought theyd have this year is a defense but they havent been able to do anything or stop anyone and forcing their offense to be in pass mode all the time and then getting mad at carson palmer for throwing interceptions. If they had a better defense theyd be more balanced on offense and Cedric Benson would be able to be more effective.

Yea, if we had the defense we had last year and the offense of this year without all the injuries and pissing matches, we'd be a damn good team. *sigh* LOL

Minneapolis police reported that some individual attempted to "egg"
Brad Childress' house last night.

An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. Two eggs hit Mr.
Childress' house, 3 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor's back
door, 2 eggs hit the houses of each of his next door neighbors, and the
remaining 3 eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them.

Looking at what was hit, police officials say they are considering
Brett Favre as the primary suspect.

Bears/Eagles predictions? :whistle:

I say Da Bears win narrowly and looks like I'm not alone:

Brad Biggs: Bears 19, Eagles 14:

There is something about this game that makes you think these teams will meet again in January. The Eagles come in ripe for a fall after huge victories over the Colts, Redskins and Giants. The Bears' defense is too tough for Michael Vick this time.

David Haugh: Bears 19, Eagles 17:

The last time Michael Vick started at Soldier Field, in 2005, he threw the ball at Brian Urlacher in frustration and his Falcons team scored three points. Sunday won't produce a subzero wind chill index, but the Bears' defense is good enough to cool off the league's hottest player.

Vaughn McClure: Bears 24, Eagles 21:

I'm a believer in Michael Vick, but he's still human. And the Bears' defense is playing at a Super Bowl-caliber level. If the defensive backs don't get beat deep and the linebackers and line contain running back LeSean McCoy, Vick won't be able to beat the Bears by himself.

Fred Mitchell: Bears 27, Eagles 24:

Michael Vick might have a field day directing the Eagles' offense up and down the field, but the Bears' defense should be able to limit big plays that wind up in the end zone. Special teams could be the difference for the Bears, who might be playing with more desperation.

Dan Pompei: Eagles 27, Bears 26:

Here's the thing about the Eagles. You can do everything right against them and fulfill nearly all of your game plan's goals — and still lose. They have so much big-play capability that all it takes is one blown assignment or one missed tackle for them to turn a game.

looks like every one of those posts wanted to talk about eagles offense vs bears defense but completely ignored the other side of that coin of bears turn over happy poor pass protection offense against a philly defense that is good enough at both forcing turnovers and sacking the quarterback. And thats why I say iggles win, their defense.

Im man enough to admit when im wrong but god damn it Philly why did you have to make yesterday the day you suck?

Mistakes at all levels cost packers the game, fumble on the goal line, not challenging the incomplete pass on 4th and 3 i mean seriously what do you have to lose? a time out? its almost half time anyway. And then the stupid face mask penalty to give them the ball at midfield.

Am kind of annoyed by the analysts talking of matt ryan showing great leadership by driving them for the field goal when all he had to was throw two passes and get 15 yards. way to go matty ice.

And I got 13/15 picks right yesterday and is the 3rd week I won pick em. $180 dollars won so far this year for me, just in time for my trip.

RoyDivision said:
13 rushing yards for Arizona tonight. That's.... wow.

I know. I knew we were going to suck this year, but... but... I don't even know what to say.

Actually, I do know what to say. We are the WORST team in the NFL. Worse than the Panthers. Far worse than the Bills. From NFC Champs to the sub-sub-sub-sub basement in 2 years. What a fucking pathetic joke.

Mikeythegeek said:
RoyDivision said:

I know. I knew we were going to suck this year, but... but... I don't even know what to say.

Actually, I do know what to say. We are the WORST team in the NFL. Worse than the Panthers. Far worse than the Bills. From NFC Champs to the sub-sub-sub-sub basement in 2 years. What a fucking pathetic joke.

NO the Panthers will get their first round draft pick damn you!!

pyrite1965 said:
Mikeythegeek said:
RoyDivision said:

NO the Panthers will get their first round draft pick damn you!!

We'll see come Week 15. Cards at Panthers.

Oh, and the QB was offended that the media was questioning how much he cared after being caught laughing. Fuck him. He has no business being a QB in the NFL, UFL, CFL, AFL, USFL or LFL.

Edited to fix incorrect statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.