AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the Colts winning tonight and Manning throwing no interceptions :shock: I'm happy to say I support the Colts...have for almost like 2 months now :shock:

Da Bears/Pats game weather is going to be a big factor Sunday afternoon. They are predicting lake-effect snow and temps around 10 degrees with 20mph sustained winds and gusts up to 40+ creating sustained below zero wind chills. In other words...typical Chicago winter weather. Should be a good game! :dance:

Bocefish said:
Da Bears/Pats game weather is going to be a big factor Sunday afternoon. They are predicting lake-effect snow and temps around 10 degrees with 20mph sustained winds and gusts up to 40+ creating sustained below zero wind chills. In other words...typical Chicago winter weather. Should be a good game! :dance:

This. To me, a snow game is must see TV.

Agreed! :mrgreen:

Football games with snow and bitter cold temps are the absolute best to watch. The chance of heavy snow is not all that great, but it will be colder than a witch's tit and blowing more than fleet of hookers. Turnovers will likely be plentiful and the swirling winds should add another dimension to game strategy.

If the Patriots would so happen to win, but Tom Brady would get injured for the rest of the year that would be the true meaning of Christmas.

Apparently dome stadiums don't do very will with over a foot of snow on top of them

lolnz.jpg

Brett Favre said he wouldnt have played had the game been played today. CONSPIRACY

Metrodome lease is up after this year and they want a new stadium. CONSPIRACY.

Say hello to your Los Angeles Vikings :woops:

SweepTheLeg said:
I say play the game in Lambeau, won't have to worry about any dome caving in.
I was kinda hoping they'd play at TCF Bank Stadium. Monday night is supposed to feature temps of -10 and that's before wind chill.

SweepTheLeg said:
I say play the game in Lambeau, won't have to worry about any dome caving in.

Well, I was going to say in my post about where to play the game that the Giants don't have their cold weather game gear with them so playing outside might not be an option. Both teams are prepared for a dome game so finding a dome made the most sense.

Add on that in Detroit, FOX (who will show the game) already has TV equipment in place (since there's a game there today) and you have the spot that makes the most logistical sense.

RoyDivision said:
I was kinda hoping they'd play at TCF Bank Stadium. Monday night is supposed to feature temps of -10 and that's before wind chill.

You're not alone there, but as I said... the Giants would be at a major disadvantage unless their cold weather gear showed up in time. And with the storm heading to NY, who's to say for sure that they would get there in time?

Yeah I understand all that logic and makes the most sense. I just know people here would gladly pay to go see the Vikings and or Brett Favre lose another game.

The weather for the Patriots Bears game sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.

Now we know what we get with Matt Flynn as Quarterback. JACKSHIT.

now to live on the hopes that Bears lose and Rodgers can play next week. fuck me sideways.

I pointed out the whole snow coming through the dome was probably a reason for the vikings to be moved to L.A., also the Jets strength and conditioning coach is such a douchebag for tripping that Dolphins player. Even if the niners make it to the playoffs at 7-9 I see no honoring in them going to playoff with that kind of record.

Mikeythegeek said:
soyelsancho87 said:
also the Jets strength and conditioning coach is such a douchebag for tripping that Dolphins player.

At least it's being reviewed.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/ ... id=5913168

If the Jets have any class (yeah, right), they'd fire that guy today.

Some other team would just hire him and he'd probably end up getting a big raise out the deal. I say heavily fine him along with suspending him from being on any football for a period of time.

soyelsancho87 said:
That douche strength and conditioning coach got fined and suspended for the rest of season by the Jets, and is not allowed to interact with the team while on suspension.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/ ... id=5915776

glad the jets did something

Based on everything that's come out since then, I has a theory on this...

While he probably stuck his knee out there on his own, I would bet my paycheck that the wall he led was ordered by that pompous fat pig of a head coach, Rex Ryan. I mean, how could the Jets not know about him telling the inactive players to form a wall during each opponent's punt when he's been doing it all fucking year? Yeah, and I'm the Queen of France. Give me a fucking break.

To steal a famous line from after a playoff hockey game in the 80s where a coach said this to a referee..

Hey, Ryan! Go have another donut, you fat pig!

Oh believe me Mikey I also believe Rex Ryan's fat roly poly ass ordered that wall as well, I hope the Jets crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.