AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was raised as a Fins Fan because Dad was born and raised in Miami so that's the team they all cheered for. Then the NFL decided some new expansion teams would be cool and the Carolina Panthers came into existance. I've cheered for them since. :p

Mirra said:
I was raised as a Fins Fan because Dad was born and raised in Miami so that's the team they all cheared for. Then the NFL decided some new expansion teams would be cool and the Carolina Panthers came into existance. I've cheered for them since. :p

This, except I grew up a Steelers fan in a Redskins town.

Wish that call was made in detroit, something about the refs life being in danger makes me laugh. because yeah lions totally got screwed by one horrible rule.

Dont know why the packers did their best to try and allow michael vick to beat them but at least they won. hazaa.

College Football is soo much better, i am biased my grandfather was an usher @ neyland Stadium in Knoxville for 50 years and never missed a home game. I support the entire SEC along with UT Volunteers Go Big Orange :D :dance:

I like College Football too cept the fact that the rankings that determine all the bowl games are so messed up most years.

And yeah... Detroit did get fuckin' robbed. Even when it looks like they might win, they lose with some help. Amazing.

I like the spirit of college football, those rival games are intense and the crowds are awesome if you go to the right places. Camp Randall down in Madison for U-Wisconsin games are awesome and fun as hell. BUT what I do hate is its the one sport without a tournament or playoff of some sort removing the magic that is the underdog becoming a champion or at least the opportunity to.

If you were to ask me whether I'd want to see an Alabama vs Ohio State or Alabama vs Boise St I'd rather see Boise St get the opportunity for the title because we've seen what happens when Ohio State goes up against the SEC and its not pretty. I hate the BCS system and I cheer for chaos every year where either multiple teams go undefeated or every team loses.

I was at a sports bar watching that happen. Everyone there, even the 2 Bears fans, thought the Lions got screwed.

Other random thoughts from Week 1:

- The NFC West is truly wide open. The Cardinals performance beating the Rams was poor. Sam Bradford is going to be a star if he stays healthy. I was really impressed by him yesterday. The 49ers really sucked at Seattle yesterday (who probably won't be much better). First team to 8 wins takes the division. Book it. Done.

- The Dallas Cowboys... :woops: Talk about fucking up. And people think this team will play in the Super Bowl? They'll be lucky to be in the playoffs if they keep that up.

- Any win against the Buffalo Bills should be worth 1/4 of a win, unless the win is by more than 2 TDs (right Amber and Jawbs? :p )

RufffRider said:
College Football is soo much better, i am biased my grandfather was an usher @ neyland Stadium in Knoxville for 50 years and never missed a home game. I support the entire SEC along with UT Volunteers Go Big Orange :D :dance:

It's going to be that way for me if the Dallas Cowboys don't get the stick out of their butt and soon.

Arizona Wildcats are 3-0 and just beat number 9 ranked Iowa.

:dance: :clap:
9ad1dd51.x50.gif
FTW
c579fb01.gif

Amber and Jawbs should be happy that the Dolphins won and are in 1st in their division thanks to the Jets (of all teams) outplaying the Patriots. However, I'm not pleased that the Fins didn't end Brett "the Attention Whore" Farve's career.

I'm pissed that my Cardinals got their asses handed to them by the Falcons. I'm not surprised, but I'm still pissed.

And the Cowgirls lost, so overall, I'm happy.

Packers are tied in first with da bears. So next monday should prove to be interesting.

I did not see the cowboys bears game so i dont know exactly how the cowboys sucked that one up. though I am happy they are 0-2.

Thank you Amber for your dolphins beating the vikings.

As long as Jahvid Best keeps scoring those touchdowns the lions can lose every game for all I care. though if they want to beat the vikings go for it.

Glad the jets won today, dont know what team I hate more thats outside the NFC North than the Patriots.

Bocefish said:
I don't have a problem with women sports reporters, provided they have a friggin' clue about what they're covering.

What do y'all think about women in locker rooms?

791-919.jpg

SPAMMER!

j/k.

Women can be in the locker rooms sure, and if they want to be professional and talk and ask football questions good. BUT if you want to wear an outfit where apparently it looks like the jeans are painted on and youre expecting to be taken seriously as a reporter in a locker room of 50 plus dudes walking around with their junk hanging out? I dont get it.

Allow me to quote Peter King from SI.com and his Monday Morning QB article today. (Link)
b. If I were the boss of Ines Sainz, I would tell her, "Dress a little more conservatively.''

c. That's not a sexist comment. It's a reality-based comment. I've been around NFL players who look at and make comments about attractive female reporters. It's life. Young men are going to make comments about attractive women in the company of other men. There are attractive women who cover the NFL who present themselves as professionals doing a professional job, and dressing for business. Alex Flanagan, for instance, or Andrea Kremer, Rachel Nichols, Michele Tafoya, Suzy Kolber. Or many others. I don't know Sainz, but I don't think she helps the cause of women in the media by dressing for Maxim when she dresses for work.

Yes, Mexican TV likes to sex up their female personalities. Anyone who's spent 15 seconds watching Univision can see that.

But as King said, men will make comments about attractive women when they see them. If a female sports reporter can't handle those comments, she needs to go cover something else. That's just reality.

From what I've heard, todays professional locker rooms are not what they used to be. It's a separate area altogether from where any nudity might occur. Having said that, there's no doubt guys were being guys with a foxy vixen in their midst, on and off the field. I think this all stemmed from some other reporters jealousy and/or ire. Sainz did NOT initiate any of this, it's the media that is making a big deal out of it.

How come we never see dudes in female locker rooms? :think:

because dudes wont mind being treated like a piece of meat in a womans locker room. or anywhere else really.

Status
Not open for further replies.