AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm the only niners fan on this forum, and yes I do realized my team is very shitty, and yes Mike Singletary and Jimmy Raye both need to get fired!

As for college football I cheer for UC Berkley aka Cal, University of Miami (FL) got a hand me down football jersey from my cousin so and I loved the colors, and University of Florida also another hand me down football jersey from my cousin and loved the colors as well.

Also my record so far into 2 weeks in the nfl season pick'em league I'm in is 22-10

I don't think the 49ers are a shitty team, true they didnt come to play on the season opener BUT you guys play in such a shitty division that you can easily overcome an 0-2 deficit and still win the division. You guys need a Quarterback, Alex smith showed signs of excellence on some drives monday night but at the same time made some bonehead drive killing mistakes. I'd watch what the iggles do with the vick/kolb situation and try and snag whichever one they dont want the most.

Vick with gore, davis and crabtree could prove deadly.

I wasn't around to watch the game last night but didnt look like much of a game took place.

currently 18-14 in pick em. week 1 totally kicked my ass but detroit totally won that game.
I however was the only one to pick the ravens over the jets and chiefs over the chargers.

picked cinci over ravens in week 2. And my instinct pick this week is Dallas over Houston.

Fri Sep 24 02:09pm PDT

Female cornerback breaks Florida 6A football glass ceiling
By Cameron Smith

She didn't make a tackle, or even break up a pass. Still, Northwestern (Fla.) High School's Jaline DeJesus made history in the Miami school's 38-12 victory over Hialeah Miami Lakes on Thursday night, becoming the first girl to play in a game for one of the top-ranked teams in Florida's highest division, 6A. In fact, Northwestern stacks up well with the best programs in the entire country, too; the Bulls are currently ranked No. 71 in the RivalsHigh 100.

ept_sports_prep_rally-892477482-1285362310.jpg

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog ... ool-272241

:? the last 30 seconds of the UofTenn versus LSU game will go down in history, tennessee was robbed. and tennessee will not whine bitch and moan we will move on. :snooty:

My first post in this football thread shall be only about a football movie.

I just saw The Blindside and loved it.

There, I posted.

Mikeythegeek said:
I just want to say the girl in the image below fails for not posting in here yet.

I actually did post once in here already, but since it was only in reply to an image, I guess that won't count.

Mirra said:
I hear ya, Mikey. I'm wondering if my Panthers are going to even win a game at this point. So upsetting.

Same here for the niners, someone on this forum please get some AA Pamphlets for us since all this losing is going to make us depressed

soyelsancho87 said:
Mirra said:
I hear ya, Mikey. I'm wondering if my Panthers are going to even win a game at this point. So upsetting.

Same here for the niners, someone on this forum please get some AA Pamphlets for us since all this losing is going to make us depressed

What's funny is that I was looking at some highlights from Sunday's games this morning and thought "well... at least we're not the (0 and) Niners."

Mikeythegeek said:
soyelsancho87 said:
Mirra said:

What's funny is that I was looking at some highlights from Sunday's games this morning and thought "well... at least we're not the (0 and) Niners."

Low blow dude low blow

I am sad that The Favres lost to the Jets. :( At least Brett got his 500th TD pass to none other than Randy Moss. Glad I was watching that. People can hate The Vikings all they want, but any NFL fan can appreciate the athlete that is Brett Favre.

I am just glad that my team is helping the entire NFL by constantly throwing interceptionstherefore allowing every team in our conference to get some wins on the board

I am of COURSE talking about the Bengals, and Mr. Carson Palmer...who is single handedly KILLING us! lol All last year he was saying "I just need defense that can give me time and a guy down field who can catch" SO WHATS THE PROBLEM?!?! We have TO AND OCHO and about a half hour in the pocket now!

k, rant over..... WHO DEY!!!!!!

Yeah... Well, even though the SuperBowl is going to be in Dallas...
Tony Romo and the boys will be buying tickets because they will NOT be playing!

Nice to have a brand new stadium because the Cowboys said they could play better in a new stadium...
Then was told if the SuperBowl was in Dallas, we would play in the game.

How 'bout them Cowboys?!?!?! :)

Hell, we suck so bad, we started a Lingerie Football League and have a team called the Dallas Desires!!
Maybe the girls can play better. :dance:

http://www.lflus.com/dallasdesire/

Check them out!!

Uh dude at least the cowboys won 1 game, the niners have yet to win shit and I'm hoping someone smashes Alex Smith's dick with a hammer, he fails at life so hard

Add me to all the people bitching about their team. I'm a Panthers fan.

DISCLAIMER: The following block of profanity and anger is driven purely by the effects of last night's game on my fantasy team and do not actually represent how I feel about these players on most days.

FUCK Brett Favre for throwing an interception that was run in for a touchdown putting my defense in NEGATIVE points. FUCK the Vikings defense for not getting a sack on Sanchez when they had TWO great chances at it allowing him to, instead, throw the ball away. FUCK Santana Moss for just barely exceding his numbers. And most of all FUCK THE VIKINGS DEFENSE AND THE JETS OFFENSE JUST FOR GOOD FUCKING MEASURE.

Ok... I feel much better now.

AmberCutie said:
I am sad that The Favres lost to the Jets. :( At least Brett got his 500th TD pass to none other than Randy Moss. Glad I was watching that. People can hate The Vikings all they want, but any NFL fan can appreciate the athlete that is Brett Favre.

I couldn't disagree more....I'm ecstatic Favre lost! :dance: He's not only a major drama queen, but he's also a major chokemeister in critical situations. Any cheesehead can verify that.

I still respect his on field QB abilities for the most part, but cold sexting his genitals to random women just shows how much of a mook he really is. That, along with the fact that his beautiful wife is struggling with cancer while he blatantly screws around lowers my opinion of him even more.

He's probably going to pull a Tiger Woods or Jesse James and claim he suddenly has a sex addiction now that he's been busted. :roll:

AmberCutie said:
very well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.