AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Friendly Freeloader

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Audri, thank yo so much for your wise reply. I will for sure implement boudaries not only for him but for all guys that tip me big next time, I am just aware now about any guest ahahahahaha and I will start delaying to answer his pms and then finally stop replying them if he does not tip me until the end of december.

Thank you again for your advice :)
no problem, always happy to help. don't be afraid to ban him if he doesn't shape up. i'm sure he is used to it by now.

.I have been watching the famous/always on top camgirls from MFC and I noticed that they almost never type, they are alwys speaking on main/public chat, it makes me think that they never do PM??All guys that I add as friend are used to send me pm, maybe is it that is fucking my public chat?? Should I foccus more on my public chat instead accepting pms from my friends added? because I really noticed that on MFC the public chat is very important and a good way to make good token.
The reason their rooms are so busy and inviting is because the model will spend much less time typing in PM and talking in public chat. That requires her members speak in public chat as well. What ends up happening is their posts in public chat creates conversation among other members, and gives you something to verbally reply to as well. It causes the whole environment to be more busy and interesting.

Spend less time in PMs to create a better room environment for everyone.

The reason their rooms are so busy and inviting is because the model will spend much less time typing in PM and talking in public chat. That requires her members speak in public chat as well. What ends up happening is their posts in public chat creates conversation among other members, and gives you something to verbally reply to as well. It causes the whole environment to be more busy and interesting.

Spend less time in PMs to create a better room environment for everyone.

Hummmmmmm, got it. Thank you Amber, you are one of them I have been watching too and girls from MFC are really good with relation, it looks like magic for me but of course I will keep watching you girls and one day I reach the same level. Thanks again for the precious advices. I will start avoiding pms from now.

aahhh I would like to add another question too....I have been watching the famous/always on top camgirls from MFC and I noticed that they almost never type, they are alwys speaking on main/public chat, it makes me think that they never do PM??All guys that I add as friend are used to send me pm, maybe is it that is fucking my public chat?? Should I foccus more on my public chat instead accepting pms from my friends added? because I really noticed that on MFC the public chat is very important and a good way to make good token. I would like to know if famous camgirls there aboid 100% pms even from their biggest tippers. I am afraid that this question is not about the thread title, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy hihihihihih.

ps: I only make pm whith guys that are inisde my friends list and that had tipped me at least more than 500 tok cumulative or single tip.

No, there are some top models on MFC who will PM. But, it's few and infrequent as they focus on the room instead to keep people engaged and interested. I will get PM's from those who I visit regularly. But, I keep PM's to a minimum as best as I can since I don't want to distract from the room. Typically if it's something that shouldn't be discussed in the room, will it be a short conversation via PM. Otherwise, I try to keep chat to the room.

Question for you or others with similar viewpoint:

If you have zero intention of tipping, why even bother logging in with an account? If someone sits and watches, 90% of the time, just be a guest. When you feel the desire to interact, then log in with your account.

Personally, even that I have issues with, as I always try to tip even if I'm there for more than a couple of minutes. It may not be a room I like, or won't visit again. But, I feel that even a couple tokens tipped is better than nothing for the couple of minutes of viewing. If she messages you with a "Thank you", just leave it at that or respond with a "You're welcome" and be done.
Oh if i have zero intention of tipping I don't log in any account. But if i notice a model that might be cool, ill go in and chat w a grey account to see how the interaction goes. Personally if she talks to grey users at all thats a huge plus and makes a good impression on me.
Thats just my opinion though and I usually tip something if im chatting, even on a grey account ill swap over later to offline tip. I rarely browse or chat though because im pretty busy as it is.

Hummmmmmm, got it. Thank you Amber, you are one of them I have been watching too and girls from MFC are really good with relation, it looks like magic for me but of course I will keep watching you girls and one day I reach the same level. Thanks again for the precious advices. I will start avoiding pms from now.

I would say to severely limit your PM's to things such as if you sell snapchat and they don't send you their name in the tip note. Or, something along those lines. Don't completely cut them out, as sometimes you do need to communicate via them. Just be much more restrictive on who you do PM with, and the amount you do with each. As Amber said, it's much more inviting to members when others are involved in the discussion as well.

I've seen models comment in the room numerous times that she doesn't pay much attention to PM's because it distracts from the room and she'd rather people interact in the chat room. You'll probably lose some people, as there are those who'd rather communicate strictly via PM. But, in the long run, I think you'll benefit from it.

Oh if i have zero intention of tipping I don't log in any account. But if i notice a model that might be cool, ill go in and chat w a grey account to see how the interaction goes. Personally if she talks to grey users at all thats a huge plus and makes a good impression on me.
Thats just my opinion though and I usually tip something if im chatting, even on a grey account ill swap over later to offline tip. I rarely browse or chat though because im pretty busy as it is.

So, if you spend a little bit of time getting to know her as a grey user, then tip with a different account, how's she going to know it's you? Genuinely curious on this. For myself, I rarely browse models I don't normally visit simply due to how busy I am as well as reducing the number of models I do visit.

So, if you spend a little bit of time getting to know her as a grey user, then tip with a different account, how's she going to know it's you? Genuinely curious on this. For myself, I rarely browse models I don't normally visit simply due to how busy I am as well as reducing the number of models I do visit.
She doesnt need to know about the grey account. Also i dont "spend time" Its more of a hello and how are you and thats about it. If there is more substantial exchange i might say who I was, but its really seldom that happens. Like you, I rarely browse let alone chat.

No, there are some top models on MFC who will PM. But, it's few and infrequent as they focus on the room instead to keep people engaged and interested. I will get PM's from those who I visit regularly. But, I keep PM's to a minimum as best as I can since I don't want to distract from the room. Typically if it's something that shouldn't be discussed in the room, will it be a short conversation via PM. Otherwise, I try to keep chat to the room.

humm got it, does make so much sense and I am used to mirror famous camgils so of course I will focus more on my public chat. Thank you so much!!!

She doesnt need to know about the grey account. Also i dont "spend time" Its more of a hello and how are you and thats about it. If there is more substantial exchange i might say who I was, but its really seldom that happens. Like you, I rarely browse let alone chat.

Gotcha. If it's a room I'm not typically in, I might say a couple of words. Or, in the case of a model from here, will get a bit more in depth in conversation if she reaches out as I'll put a tip note saying it's from an ACF member. But, if it's a room I regularly visit, I'm actively participating. Never been one to just sit back and view from afar.

Reactions: Osyrus
Hi again.

Just to keep you guys abreast of the situation..... today I limited pm only to top members ( I have some guys that are regular and that are used to pm me, few amount) and "that guy "came to my room and noticed that I dont receive pms anymore, I explained to him the reason, in a very gentle way and the only thing he said was: " I dont like rooms with public chat, I always chat by pm with ladies, I will get out of your room and let you work". I hate the way he is so victim, now I wish to ban him from my life ahahahhah kidding. I am almost sure that he would like to keep the pms with me so i could keeping entertaining him for free. I think that avoid pms will be one of the best things I could make in 2018 hahahhaa thank you all for the help.

I love this thread as it is something new models trip up on chat/PM management one way or another until they find a balance that isn't distracting to the show.
o I tell my viewers PM is a singular thing (a message not conversation) and I don't have a lot of time for side conversations

As for the friendly freeloader in general, it is up to you and how you train/manage them
o Many sites use the view count in the ranking/sorting system, so if you prevent them from entering or chatting it does effect your position.
o If you have a chat room with an active chat it is much more interesting to those that just walked in (similar to a restaurant)
o If anyone is dominating the chat (or PMing too much), just tell them to 'chill' or stronger words if needed. If it is busy and nearing a goal I won't respond to PMs very frequently even if a tipper as it throws off the show vibe.
o FFs may not tip, but they surely can like a tweet, favourite you on the site, and vote for you in awards

• Hugs
Reactions: Makeda chaturbate
I have been alright with greys chatting, but have been very clear to them, Greys get attention, but no priority. I always respond to tippers and those with tokens first.

And once it has happened that a grey become a tipper after chatting for a while.

I don't tolerate rudeness, regardless of the colour of the user.

aahhh I would like to add another question too....I have been watching the famous/always on top camgirls from MFC and I noticed that they almost never type, they are alwys speaking on main/public chat, it makes me think that they never do PM??All guys that I add as friend are used to send me pm, maybe is it that is fucking my public chat?? Should I foccus more on my public chat instead accepting pms from my friends added? because I really noticed that on MFC the public chat is very important and a good way to make good token. I would like to know if famous camgirls there aboid 100% pms even from their biggest tippers. I am afraid that this question is not about the thread title, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy hihihihihih.

ps: I only make pm whith guys that are inisde my friends list and that had tipped me at least more than 500 tok cumulative or single tip.

The single mistake I make the most frequently is giving too much to members. This is how I lose a good 5% of top tippers and this bears the marks of the same type of interaction.

Some members tip a model because they want to cause a good impression and want attention. So a little bit of attention and recognition is good but too much of it and you kill their drive to tip.

The last time this happened to me I had a member tipping thousands upon thousands on every show. He always put his email in the tip note and I figured he wanted content but I am so scatterbrained I will forget to send him anything 9 out of 10 times. So I figured that since he had been tipping this way for months I would give him, as Xmas gift, access to all my content. He had tipped like 10 times it’s value already anyway.

I wrote the guy a great heartfelt email telling him how much I appreciated his generosity and how beloved he made me feel, and wishing him a merry Xmas and the surprise of the VIP status and I told him that as long as he remained active in my room he would keep his VIP.

His reply: “oh thank you so much Mila! This is my share username xxxxxx and sorry Mila I don’t know if I will be able to tip much anymore but I will remain active for sure!”

That was the last time he tipped me more than 1 token. He now comes, chats, tips 1 token with “remaining active” on the tipnote and yesterday when the room was slow and I said something he said in public chat “not feeling today eh Mila?” So I silenced him and 10 minutes later he tips me 2000 tokens. I decided to remove his VIP status because he clearly was taking me for granted.

Not all members are this way of course and the only way to find out is being generous... but I have decided that I will no longer give anything that hasn’t been straight up bought to tippers unless I have known them for years and even then...

That was the last time he tipped me more than 1 token. He now comes, chats, tips 1 token with “remaining active” on the tipnote and yesterday when the room was slow and I said something he said in public chat “not feeling today eh Mila?” So I silenced him and 10 minutes later he tips me 2000 tokens. I decided to remove his VIP status because he clearly was taking me for granted.

Not all members are this way of course and the only way to find out is being generous... but I have decided that I will no longer give anything that hasn’t been straight up bought to tippers unless I have known them for years and even then...
wow what the heck haha, so he's like "i cant tip anymore" and sends 1s then he's like jk here's 2000.... people are weird. Like you said, it's impossible to tell what people will be like sometimes. it's easier to just not give anyone "special" treatment.

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this, or I should open a new thread but I would like to know how u gals treat big tippers? I am afraid to be nromal like I treat random guys and lots him/they (big tippers) or they really need a special treatment? I mean regular big big tippers.

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this, or I should open a new thread but I would like to know how u gals treat big tippers? I am afraid to be nromal like I treat random guys and lots him/they (big tippers) or they really need a special treatment? I mean regular big big tippers.
Im curious too! Ive only had one bigger single tip so far (500tk, total was 1000) and I was really excited and grateful but then... everyone else kinda stopped tipping after lol. He did have an ego about it too.

I always try to talk rather than type unless it's in PM about a pvt or video and they've already tipped about a question. It keeps everyone in your room aware of what's going on. It's also let's people know they don't get free attention. Sometimes I'll reply to a PM out loud which pisses them off so they'll stop. I say "guys I have to many IM/PMs to reply. If you want a reply please use the main chat." or "if you want me to see it you can put it in a tip note." but the last one seems to piss them off and/or makes them leave so I only use it when they are being super annoying.

I always try to talk rather than type unless it's in PM about a pvt or video and they've already tipped about a question. It keeps everyone in your room aware of what's going on. It's also let's people know they don't get free attention. Sometimes I'll reply to a PM out loud which pisses them off so they'll stop. I say "guys I have to many IM/PMs to reply. If you want a reply please use the main chat." or "if you want me to see it you can put it in a tip note." but the last one seems to piss them off and/or makes them leave so I only use it when they are being super annoying.

hummm it is a great way to deal, I for sure will try this. Does make so much sense too.

Status
Not open for further replies.