AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The MFC Lounge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evvie said:
I admittedly haven't been on MFC in a while, but it seems like some members feel that even though they spend tokens on they want to get things they want, they should further be rewarded? For example, even if you are fully reimbursed for your tokens through shows, attention, videos, et cetera, the MFC staff should also collaborate to send extra content and prizes?

I feel the implication is that interaction with models is not enough to keep members around, and that despite the models they would need more to keep them interested in spending (although Girls said he doesn't care about MFC specifically and would follow models to other sites - so that would inversely apply that rewards from models matter the most and nothing extra is necessary to get tokens bought).

I don't think I really grok this quite yet :think:

I can only speak for myself on this Evvie. We are discussing the lounge as the thread stated and part of the discussion is about how the lounge is considered a perk by MFC. Something offered as a extra to the people that pay money to MFC, become a premium member, and if the system works as it should, eventually part of that money goes to the model(s). When the discussion turned to the higher level lounges we started discussing the "lounge perk" and some mentioned how they would rather see MFC do something else or more to reward those that spend a lot with the site.

I like that if I buy the larger packages MFC only gets 3 for every5 the model gets. For me that is the best perk. Give me a discount but out of MFC's end NOT something that will cost the model anything. Others came up with various rewards program type of ideas. I even mentioned that besides just a bigger discount at larger purchasing levels I could also see other options that COULD include models. But I meant in terms of MFC possibly paying models for special VIP parties, or special videos, or stuff like that. It would be no different then what the models do every day already when they sell videos or some that get together in mansions for special parties, etc. No model would be forced to do anything and instead of a premium it would be MFC paying for it.

Now again I am only speaking for myself but in no way would I ever expect a model to give anything more then they already do. This is simply a discussion of how a successful business rewards it's best customers. Anything discussed that would include a model is only if she wanted to participate and of course she would be payed just like normal for whatever she did. So again just going by my part in this discussion I have no idea why anyone would feel that I am expecting a model to do anything extra for the MFC whales (I do hate that term btw) as I tried to make sure I expressly stated that we were discussing MFC and how they treat us. It was never about the models other then ideas of hiring them for special content as a perk.

I am a businessman. Marketing and rewarding top customers is nothing new and I am honestly interested in discussing the possible options MFC has in marketing to us. So if there is any confusion on this I hope I cleared it up.

If we had a members only section like you models have then this (MFC, NOT the models, rewarding premium members) would probably be best discussed there as it really doesn't pertain to the models. I would expect there are similar discussions in the hidden models only area. And yes, as mentioned we can email these suggestions to MFC but we like to discuss stuff amongst ourselves too. Once in a great while they may be member only, non model related discussions. I mean this in a good way and hope I explained it correctly.
:oops:

AmberCutie said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
AmberCutie said:
Hang on a sec....
HiGirlsRHot said:
I agree it would be cool if there were more incentive for the high RP spenders on MFC, but when it comes down to reality, your reward is from the girls that you spend that time with and spoil, not from the owners of the site. I think some MFC merchandise or some extra features (not ones that depend on model participation, however) is all a person can reasonably expect or ask for.

EDIT: Sorry Veronica, I was so jaw-dropped at HiGirls' post that I didn't read yours thoroughly and just saw yours is similar to mine. I guess I just wanted to directly and immediately call him out for his outlandish thoughts. :)

I am afraid you gals are missing my point. Lots of business have found it beneficial to establish customer loyalty programs, everybody from the local smoothie shop to every airline and every credit card company. The reward range from the obvious free smoothie after you buy 10, to exotic; a backstage pass at a Rolling Stone concert for miles. Presumably all the companies have done the math and figured out that they are better off spending money on a rewards program, than simply cutting prices.

MFC has a rewards program, but the premiums it is offers, other than slightly better deals on large token packages, are silly. The max useful reward the $600 token package is available after a ~2000 RP and I've never taken advantage of it.

No, I understood your point just fine. But your expectations are in fantasy world where models are just puppets.

Your comparisons are null. A smoothie shop can offer a discount or free smoothie after x amount of $ because the smoothie doesn't have to participate, it's just an item. MFC won't be offering an actual show or ask for a model to give you more attention as a reward because we are not their items to dole out like candy.

Bigger token discounts, merchandise, features... these are the only things that are reasonable to ask for. And I do agree that people who are spending a very large sum of money on the site deserve something along those lines.

I'm embarrassed for you if you actually emailed them asking about the other ideas you mentioned.

Damn it Amber! You posted before I was finished typing my long winded post. You said what I was trying to say except you said it much better then I did. Anyway, I agree with you.
:oops:

Maybe if you think of it this way...

You're giving the model the full price per token than you pay. But we, the models, pass on a portion of that to MFC that they can keep for the work they've put in to the site we are using to display ourselves.

Maybe then it's easier to understand that while perks would be fun and a great way for MFC to reward people who spend money on their models, that your biggest reward comes from the models themselves. We are the ones you're paying, we should be the ones to make you feel rewarded for the generosity you show us.

The problem with the 'thank you' video once you've reached x amount of reward points (as outlined in HiGirls' post) is that those videos would cease to mean anything if every member got one once they'd spent a designated amount. It would be readily apparent that the models were only doing it because MFC had seen to it that it was made worth their while and wouldn't feel remotely special.
If a model decides to make a video thanking a member for supporting them because they're genuinely grateful for that member's support, then that would surely mean a butt-load more than a generic message they've recorded because MFC told them to, ya know?

That said, there's plenty of stuff that MFC could do to reward high-spending members that they're currently not doing and doesn't involve models being made to feel like puppets.

Maybe a cashback scheme? Reach x amount of reward points and recieve a small percentage of the money you spend on MFC in a month back in a cheque through the mail, or even as tokens deposited into your account.

Maybe MFC could approach a few models about paying them x amount to use some of their videos as rewards for high-spending members. Similar to how the private stills get added to the Archives section for members as they buy more tokens - maybe every few thousand rewards points they get to stream one of the videos that MFC have paid for. That way, the member gets rewarded with a video, the model gets compensated for allowing their video to be used by MFC, and also stands to gain new (high-spending) members once said members have streamed their video and enjoyed it.

Maybe for the more vain members out there, MFC could introduce some kind of badge or symbol that is unlocked once a ridiculously large amount of money is spent by a member. Not unlike the crowns that appear in the model's avatars to denote they're a former Miss MFC. Maybe some kind of symbol could appear over certain member's names and on their profile/avatar/whatever that denotes they're one of the highest tippers on the entire site.

And then there's the stuff already mentioned - merchandise, additional token packages and discounts, additional fonts to unlock, etc.

AmberCutie said:

You're giving the model the full price per token than you pay. But we, the models, pass on a portion of that to MFC that they can keep for the work they've put in to the site we are using to display ourselves.

Maybe then it's easier to understand that while perks would be fun and a great way for MFC to reward people who spend money on their models, that your biggest reward comes from the models themselves. We are the ones you're paying, we should be the ones to make you feel rewarded for the generosity you show us.

But the problem is that it doesn't work that way. In order to pay a model we have to pay MFC first. So we are directly paying them their portion right away. It doesn't matter what model we tip, what we get for the tip, etc. MFC has their share right away. So they are the ones who have to please us as customers first. If a model does not please us we can find another on the same site and MFC is still making the same profit from us.

We love the models and are very happy with what we get from them or we simply wouldn't return. This has nothing to do with the models and I can't stress that enough. If things were said that made it seem that way then I am sorry. This is NO reflection on any of you and you all do a fine job! As a premium customer I am first in business with MFC then possibly a model. So this is no slight to any of you. None of the models are the ones that give us special fonts, name changes, special lounges, etc. Those are all MFC perks or whatever else you want to call them.

MFC earns money in this too and I will be damned if I would ever expect the models to shoulder the entire burden of satisfying the customers. MFC has to earn their end too. That is why I keep saying that we're plenty happy with all of you models and this is not about any of you. It's about our relationship with MFC and what THEY do for us. As rude as this may sound you can spin it any way you want but none of this happens until we give MFC money. So hell yes we expect MFC to do stuff now and then too.
:thumbleft:

I think the reason this thread may have gotten off track is that we as MFC customers love the models. We don't love MFC. So when the topic of how can this company help reward it's best customers comes up unfortunately some of the ideas are going to include model content. This is not a slight to the models at all but I can see how it may be taken as one. I only hope this makes sense because I feel bad when it appears that we are not grateful customers in regards to the models themselves. Please don't think that of me, I'm not like that at all and if that is how this discussion is coming across then I have really screwed up somewhere.
:(

NOTE: when I say we I mean me. I don't mean to speak for others but I also think many of my fellow male posters here think along the same lines as I do. I wouldn't get along with someone who didn't and Trotsy was a perfect example of that.

Think of MFC as Visa. When you go to the BestBuy and buy a TV, you get the TV, BestBuy gets your money and then pays Visa for the privilege of taking your card. Visa doesn't say "hey, here's a free TV because you've bough 10 TVs," if you are lucky you may get a lower interest rate or a couple bucks cash back. We are the TVs, you don't get us free because you used our payment processor. If anyone should get something back for you spending a lot on us it should be us. (Granted I sure wish I only had to pay MFC as much as BestBuy pays Visa per transaction.)

If you are good spender in a models room, you are going to find you get benefits from her for that.

:h:

Brad said:
AmberCutie said:

But the problem is that it doesn't work that way. In order to pay a model we have to pay MFC first. So we are directly paying them their portion right away. It doesn't matter what model we tip, what we get for the tip, etc. MFC has their share right away. So they are the ones who have to please us as customers first. If a model does not please us we can find another on the same site and MFC is still making the same profit from us.

We love the models and are very happy with what we get from them or we simply wouldn't return. This has nothing to do with the models and I can't stress that enough. If things were said that made it seem that way then I am sorry. This is NO reflection on any of you and you all do a fine job! As a premium customer I am first in business with MFC then possibly a model. So this is no slight to any of you. None of the models are the ones that give us special fonts, name changes, special lounges, etc. Those are all MFC perks or whatever else you want to call them.

MFC earns money in this too and I will be damned if I would ever expect the models to shoulder the entire burden of satisfying the customers. MFC has to earn their end too. That is why I keep saying that we're plenty happy with all of you models and this is not about any of you. It's about our relationship with MFC and what THEY do for us. As rude as this may sound you can spin it any way you want but none of this happens until we give MFC money. So hell yes we expect MFC to do stuff now and then too.

I think the reason this thread may have gotten off track is that we as MFC customers love the models. We don't love MFC. So when the topic of how can this company help reward it's best customers comes up unfortunately some of the ideas are going to include model content. This is not a slight to the models at all but I can see how it may be taken as one. I only hope this makes sense because I feel bad when it appears that we are not grateful customers in regards to the models themselves. Please don't think that of me, I'm not like that at all and if that is how this discussion is coming across then I have really screwed up somewhere.

NOTE: when I say we I mean me. I don't mean to speak for others but I also think many of my fellow male posters here think along the same lines as I do. I wouldn't get along with someone who didn't and Trotsy was a perfect example of that.
I was just trying to shift the mindset. I realize your credit card payment goes to MFC. But their services exist so that we, the models, have a very popular, highly populated forum to expose ourselves to make our income. I know it feels different than paying a completely independent cam girl who runs her own site, because your credit card payment would go to her... but then she'd be turning around and sending a % of that income each day/week/month to payment processors and anyone who maintains her site with her and bandwidth costs... she won't keep all the money you give her but you'll pay less mind to it because it happens behind the scenes.

I just don't want people to lose focus of the fact that MFC's job is to maintain a site that operates well enough for cam girls to do their job. That is them "earning their end" ultimately.

Members may not love MFC, but many of us models do because of how it runs and how well it treats us. Without it, many of us may not have continued to do what we do (I know I sure as hell wouldn't be camming as a full time career.)

I'm really sorry if it's annoying that I stick up for MFC so much, but I really HATE it when people give them so little credit. Their cam site has changed my life, and I'll defend it any time I feel it's being picked on.

AmberCutie said:
I was just trying to shift the mindset. I realize your credit card payment goes to MFC. But their services exist so that we, the models, have a very popular, highly populated forum to expose ourselves to make our income. I know it feels different than paying a completely independent cam girl who runs her own site, because your credit card payment would go to her... but then she'd be turning around and sending a % of that income each day/week/month to payment processors and anyone who maintains her site with her and bandwidth costs... she won't keep all the money you give her but you'll pay less mind to it because it happens behind the scenes.

I just don't want people to lose focus of the fact that MFC's job is to maintain a site that operates well enough for cam girls to do their job. That is them "earning their end" ultimately.

Members may not love MFC, but many of us models do because of how it runs and how well it treats us. Without it, many of us may not have continued to do what we do (I know I sure as hell wouldn't be camming as a full time career.)

I'm really sorry if it's annoying that I stick up for MFC so much, but I really HATE it when people give them so little credit. Their cam site has changed my life, and I'll defend it any time I feel it's being picked on.

So much more eloquent than my explanation lol :)

You all need to stop seeing us as employees of the cam site, we are not. You get 100% of the token you pay MFC for, you donate 100% of what the tokens are worth to us, we pay them a portion of our profits, for payment processing, promotions, and our lease (literally mfc is like our strip mall too).

SerenaMoon said:
AmberCutie said:

So much more eloquent than my explanation lol :)

You all need to stop seeing us as employees of the cam site, we are not. You get 100% of the token you pay MFC for, you donate 100% of what the tokens are worth to us, we pay them a portion of our profits, for payment processing, promotions, and our lease (literally mfc is like our strip mall too).

That's why I called you contract employees in a previous post. I should have said independent contractors. You don't work for MFC; you work for yourselves on their platform. Speaking of which, I'll be happy when you're back on that platform, SerenaMoon.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
pg240 said:
SerenaMoon said:
That's why I called you contract employees in a previous post. I should have said independent contractors. You don't work for MFC; you work for yourselves on their platform. Speaking of which, I'll be happy when you're back on that platform, SerenaMoon.

Yeah I probably shouldn't have said "you all" lol it was however a step up from that "Y'all" I originally typed :h:

I will be very happy too. I'm defying as many odds as I can so I'm comfortable working again.

AmberCutie said:
I was going to make this point earlier.

I feel that MFC's sole and only purpose is to provide a platform where models can interact with members. Therefore, they maintain customers by maintaining models who want to work with them; that is how they ensure loyalty. I have seen some members here say that they are absolutely not loyal to MFC, yet they have spent years and thousands of dollars there, and I think that may be the point. There is no other camsite like MFC, therefore many MFC models will not go anywhere else. In the end, MFC maintains member loyalty through model loyalty.

At the same time, I can see why members would want more. Even if MFC is only supposed to be a framework, operating fairly quietly in the background, it seems that a lot of members pay more attention to the MFC-ness of the website than I would have first guessed. In my mind, when I go to MFC I go to spend time with my model friends, and thinking about how the corporation runs in the background is the last thing on my mind. But it would appear that a lot of members are focused on the corporate aspect and eventually gain some level of discontent that the corp. is not further rewarding them.

Brad, I can also see why you say this convo has nothing to do with models, and for the most part I agree. MFC could do quite a bit to reward spenders that has nothing at all to do with models (I'm not opposed to the coffee mug idea myself). However, at the first indication of, "MFC can invite/pay models to do *service* for certain spenders," it does become very involved on the lady side. Perhaps it may seem that MFC paying models for these things is no big concern, but I cannot imagine that the average model would be unconcerned if MFC admin started picking out their favorites to send extra money and exposure to big spenders.

AmberCutie said:
Brad said:
AmberCutie said:

Great discussion. First I love MFC and it is the only site I use because of that. I enjoy the no guys on cam part the most. MFC sells us on the perks of the lounge and other stuff we've discussed. I really like what you said that I put in bold letters. And I agree that it is the main bulk of earning their end. And maybe this discussion would not even exist if there was no lounge, font changes, etc. But that is something MFC does to promote the site and promote us spending more money. So that was what we were discussing. I see this as a discussion, and maybe more accurately a chuckle, over what MFC advertises as perks for the paying customer. This all started with the mention of lounge 10K.

And the reality is that the models do work for (or with, through, etc.) MFC. I know it gets all goofy on possible semantics but who signs the paycheck and sends out the W2/1099s is usually the final answer. We as customers really only tell them how much to pay the model as it pertains to our payment to MFC. Plus MFC can "fire" a model by simply banning her. Think about it, we hand them $1000, they give us X amount of tokens (markers, credits, gold, whatever you want to term it) and then we decide how it is split up and who it goes to. It's an odd set up for sure so there may be odd situations like this that are not easy to discuss or explain but MFC owes the people paying first and the models second as they are the main reason we pay MFC. So I do hold them responsible just like you say Amber and if they come up with other ways to reward members then it should bring in more money which means more money to divide up amongst the models.

Now we get to the models job of making the paying members happy to the point of us saying "hey MFC, I want X amount of what I paid you to go to this girl." As sterile as this may sound the model's paycheck is what tells them how well of a job they have done. It's an interesting partnership (and even that is not the proper term) and just as you are sticking up for MFC I am sticking up for you and all the other models. Let MFC do some of the marketing and rewarding of their best customers. The models already do plenty because without them it's just a bunch of lonely servers and software.

A model is affected by how much a member tips them but MFC is affected by how much the member gives them first and the 2 amounts may very well not add up. That's why I say that MFC is first in line to make sure everyone is happy as a customer. MFC gets a piece of every token I buy and I want to make sure they earn it.

MFC is much like eBay in that it is a venue that brings others together so that goods and/or services can be exchanged for currency. For their part in it they are payed by one of the two parties. And while I love eBay I still complain sometimes about a new feature or if they change something and I don't like it.

If the models feel that MFC is holding up their end of the deal then that's great but we get to have our opinions too and that should have no reflection on the models or the services we are purchasing from them. This is only about the venue in this case and while I love the venue I can still make suggestions or think of ways they could better reward customers or even attract new ones. And none of that should be a reflection on the models.

And after all this discussion I still feel lower token prices on higher purchase amounts is the best reward.
:-D

Evvie said:
Brad, I can also see why you say this convo has nothing to do with models, and for the most part I agree. MFC could do quite a bit to reward spenders that has nothing at all to do with models (I'm not opposed to the coffee mug idea myself). However, at the first indication of, "MFC can invite/pay models to do *service* for certain spenders," it does become very involved on the lady side. Perhaps it may seem that MFC paying models for these things is no big concern, but I cannot imagine that the average model would be unconcerned if MFC admin started picking out their favorites to send extra money and exposure to big spenders.

Evvie you are dead right on this! I agree with you 1000%.

I personally had not initially considered any specific model interaction as a reward and only after it was mentioned did my business man brain try and come up with some ideas that could incorporate that thought process. I should have just said bad idea to include models and moved forward with the discussion. I could modify the ideas by saying MFC can have a program in which models can choose to participate therefore the ones that do are listed as a possible rewards choice. But again that isn't what I even meant by any of this. That was why I tried to save this discussion by removing and ideas of involving models in a rewards type program. It just comes across wrong without proper context. I get it and you are right.
:)

Brad said:
AmberCutie said:
Brad said:
AmberCutie said:

Great discussion. First I love MFC and it is the only site I use because of that. I enjoy the no guys on cam part the most. MFC sells us on the perks of the lounge and other stuff we've discussed. I really like what you said that I put in bold letters. And I agree that it is the main bulk of earning their end. And maybe this discussion would not even exist if there was no lounge, font changes, etc. But that is something MFC does to promote the site and promote us spending more money. So that was what we were discussing. I see this as a discussion, and maybe more accurately a chuckle, over what MFC advertises as perks for the paying customer. This all started with the mention of lounge 10K.

And the reality is that the models do work for (or with, through, etc.) MFC. I know it gets all goofy on possible semantics but who signs the paycheck and sends out the W2/1099s is usually the final answer. We as customers really only tell them how much to pay the model as it pertains to our payment to MFC. Plus MFC can "fire" a model by simply banning her. Think about it, we hand them $1000, they give us X amount of tokens (markers, credits, gold, whatever you want to term it) and then we decide how it is split up and who it goes to. It's an odd set up for sure so there may be odd situations like this that are not easy to discuss or explain but MFC owes the people paying first and the models second as they are the main reason we pay MFC. So I do hold them responsible just like you say Amber and if they come up with other ways to reward members then it should bring in more money which means more money to divide up amongst the models.

Now we get to the models job of making the paying members happy to the point of us saying "hey MFC, I want X amount of what I paid you to go to this girl." As sterile as this may sound the model's paycheck is what tells them how well of a job they have done. It's an interesting partnership (and even that is not the proper term) and just as you are sticking up for MFC I am sticking up for you and all the other models. Let MFC do some of the marketing and rewarding of their best customers. The models already do plenty because without them it's just a bunch of lonely servers and software.

A model is affected by how much a member tips them but MFC is affected by how much the member gives them first and the 2 amounts may very well not add up. That's why I say that MFC is first in line to make sure everyone is happy as a customer. MFC gets a piece of every token I buy and I want to make sure they earn it.

MFC is much like eBay in that it is a venue that brings others together so that goods and/or services can be exchanged for currency. For their part in it they are payed by one of the two parties. And while I love eBay I still complain sometimes about a new feature or if they change something and I don't like it.

If the models feel that MFC is holding up their end of the deal then that's great but we get to have our opinions too and that should have no reflection on the models or the services we are purchasing from them. This is only about the venue in this case and while I love the venue I can still make suggestions or think of ways they could better reward customers or even attract new ones. And none of that should be a reflection on the models.

And after all this discussion I still feel lower token prices on higher purchase amounts is the best reward.
Ok, I think I can finally feel like we're seeing eye to eye.

I just want to remind people that (although some MFC merchandise, token discounts or handy features for those with high RP would be a nice perk and great marketing from MFC to their members) MFC's biggest job and obvious main goal is to make the site run and operate well for the cam girls to entertain you viewers. They could easily just have a plain homepage with a list of girls for you to click on, but they put extra effort into their massive emote library, PM/MFC mail/Member room/Lounge chat options, Model suggestions, Top Popular room lists, etc that hopefully make the time you spend on the site enjoyable. While many people think that some of that should be saved for those who are the biggest financial supporters, I am still glad they exist at all because they make MFC the unique community of awesomeness that it is.

Brad said:

Brad, I think we agree with each other, for the most part.

I am not sure that MFC owes any members anything beyond the services it already provides (which are significant). I am still of mind that members are rewarded through interaction with models, which is how it should be (and if members are not rewarded through model interaction, I really doubt MFC could keep them around anyway).

I do not think it is appropriate to send corporate gifts to members like VIP parties, orgies, cruises, or whatever - that would begin to imply that loyalty to the corporation is the most important and that the models are of secondary value, and that the paid services members receive from models is not "worth it" and they need to be given expensive gifts to make things worth their while.

But I do agree that there is almost no reason for MFC to not give recognition to some members. My friend shops a lot on e-bay, and is thrilled when she gets those e-bay points which can be spent as real money. Yes, her primary reward is buying from third-party retailers. But the little rewards the platform gives her makes her feel happy, important, and makes her want to spend more overall - which increases her happiness in addition to the retailers taking these steps on their own. I think it is wise not to understate the benefits that MFC already provides, but this type of corporate recognition is almost becoming universal. It seems that with some amount of effort MFC could instate any number of rewards to members at very little cost to itself - which may overall encourage some members to come around more often, spend more, and interact more with models.

In the end, I do not think MFC particularly owes any member anything (except perhaps in some very special cases), but there is no necessary reason why they couldn't take steps to make real rewards for members. They have already indicated that member rewards are something they are open to (what with the lounges and font colors), but it seems like many members are dissatisfied with the current system. So if the discussion comes down to "MFC can make it's current membership reward program actually mean something to the benefit of everyone involved," then I'm for it. If it comes down to "MFC needs to send me to Exxxotica and get me a champagne room with my favorite model to make sure I keep spending," then I'm not.

Brad said:
And the reality is that the models do work for (or with, through, etc.) MFC. I know it gets all goofy on possible semantics but who signs the paycheck and sends out the W2/1099s is usually the final answer.

We don't work for them in the traditional sense at all. If we worked for MFC they would seek us out to hire, set schedules for us, and tell us what to do and possibly even give quotas. Banning isn't getting fired. A store can get banned from a mall for not complying with the rules. The 1099 is just a "how do we get the money to the models legally" thing really. No one from MFC has ever contacted me to tell me how to do my job. They are little different than an agency and I can work for multiple, and was at one time, there is no exclusivity contract.

I don't think you are asking for anything too crazy either though. There is nothing wrong with wanting more from MFC. It's those who are expecting more from the models because of MFC that pisses me off. Treating us like a physical commodity that can be bought and sold and given away. You don't seem to have that problem.

All I know is I'm not giving out content to members simply because they give MFC a lot of money. If you give ME a lot of money you will get lots of content, and that's how it should be.

The argument that spenders would love to give us more than 50% of what is spent is nice to hear, but that's the best going rate and no one seems poised to change that. If you think about this, they already do this. Providing token discounts with larger packages allows this, we get paid the same as if you bought those individually. :)

Reactions: pg240 and Brad
Amber and Evvie I thank you both and yes, we are on the same page.

SerenaMoon said:
The argument that spenders would love to give us more than 50% of what is spent is nice to hear, but that's the best going rate and no one seems poised to change that. If you think about this, they already do this. Providing token discounts with larger packages allows this, we get paid the same as if you bought those individually. :)

And thank you too Serena as you also understand my point. I did want to point out that maybe to the models you see it as us only giving you 50% but that's not the way I see it. Please bear with me as I attempt to explain this.

It all depends on which token package we purchase. Tokens can cost me anywhere from 14.9 cents each ($1.49 for 10 is the smallest purchase package I think) to as little as 8 cents each when buying 900 or more at a time. The models always get 5 cents per token.

So with the best priced token package on MFC the model is actually getting 60% of the total of what I spent. And at the worst end of the scale the model only gets 34% of what I give MFC.

Now I know most of us probably buy at the 8 cent rate after we paid the initial $20 to become a premium and that's why I always view it as the model gets 60% of what I give MFC. I think that number could get to 65-70% and MFC would still be just fine. This is why I said give me a better rate on a larger token package. More money goes to the models which makes me happy.

(Forgive me but I'm a bit of a numbers geek and if I have something wrong then someone please correct me.)

Brad said:
It all depends on which token package we purchase. Tokens can cost me anywhere from 14.9 cents each ($1.49 for 10 is the smallest purchase package I think) to as little as 8 cents each when buying 900 or more at a time. The models always get 5 cents per token.

So with the best priced token package on MFC the model is actually getting 60% of the total of what I spent. And at the worst end of the scale the model only gets 34% of what I give MFC.

Now I know most of us probably buy at the 8 cent rate after we paid the initial $20 to become a premium and that's why I always view it as the model gets 60% of what I give MFC. I think that number could get to 65-70% and MFC would still be just fine. This is why I said give me a better rate on a larger token package. More money goes to the models which makes me happy.

(Forgive me but I'm a bit of a numbers geek and if I have something wrong then someone please correct me.)

;) I am all about me getting more for your money haha

The only problem I see is, MFC is the only site that does what they do now with token discounting, so I doubt they see any reason to change that practice further. Whether they would be "fine" if they did, that's relative. They are in this to make money, not win any humanitarian awards. MFC takes care of us better than I think most members think.

mynameisbob84 said:
Maybe for the more vain members out there, MFC could introduce some kind of badge or symbol that is unlocked once a ridiculously large amount of money is spent by a member. Not unlike the crowns that appear in the model's avatars to denote they're a former Miss MFC. Maybe some kind of symbol could appear over certain member's names and on their profile/avatar/whatever that denotes they're one of the highest tippers on the entire site.

I think this is a good idea, but it should be something that the members themselves have the option to toggle on or off. A lot of them might not want to identify themselves as 'whales' and potentially have to deal with models harassing them.

SerenaMoon said:
Brad said:

;) I am all about me getting more for your money haha

The only problem I see is, MFC is the only site that does what they do now with token discounting, so I doubt they see any reason to change that practice further. Whether they would be "fine" if they did, that's relative. They are in this to make money, not win any humanitarian awards. MFC takes care of us better than I think most members think.
I can not thank this enough! I honestly get a little sick of hearing that some members don't want MFC to get paid as well as they do. Honestly, it's the same concept as the lounge droogs who bitch about how much money models make all day. It's not like the admins or owners didn't earn every single penny. People who have great ideas and invent something amazing that is then used by millions, deserve every cent they earn. I for one am HAPPY to give them a cut because if it wasn't for them, JoleneBrody would not even exist! I am grateful for their invention and all the hard work they put into maintaining that invention so that I can use it every day.
Success is earned by those who work hard and offer something unique and in demand. I make sure to end any email I send to them, usually just DMCA requests, with "thank you for all you do!" Because without them, my life would be completely different.

JoleneBrody said:
I can not thank this enough! I honestly get a little sick of hearing that some members don't want MFC to get paid as well as they do. Honestly, it's the same concept as the lounge droogs who bitch about how much money models make all day. It's not like the admins or owners didn't earn every single penny. People who have great ideas and invent something amazing that is then used by millions, deserve every cent they earn. I for one am HAPPY to give them a cut because if it wasn't for them, JoleneBrody would not even exist! I am grateful for their invention and all the hard work they put into maintaining that invention so that I can use it every day.
Success is earned by those who work hard and offer something unique and in demand. I make sure to end any email I send to them, usually just DMCA requests, with "thank you for all you do!" Because without them, my life would be completely different.
Whenever I hear someone making the generic statement 'MFC makes too much.' I reply telling them to try paying the bandwidth for a day to host 1500 streaming videos to 30,000 peoples computers at any given moment and see how much you have left over.

Brad said:
And thank you too Serena as you also understand my point. I did want to point out that maybe to the models you see it as us only giving you 50% but that's not the way I see it. Please bear with me as I attempt to explain this.

Poking at the numbers also makes me happy, and buying cost-effective token packages also makes me happy (more tokens for the same cents, seems like a no-brainer!). But sometimes I wish members weren't so concerned over the % cut models get. Not a reflection on you, Brad, as in a discussion I think the numbers are appropriate. It is a generous sentiment to want to give the model as much of your dollar as possible, but sometimes I feel irate when members try to discuss my paycheck with me on a personal basis. If a member sends $10 to the website and in return gets a great show with me, then it would be my hope that the member is happy with that - not that he would be worrying what % of that $10 I get.

The way I see it, if you send the site $10 and I do a show, then I must be happy with the exchange, and the % paid to me must be something I am agreeable with. I have had some men and even other models insult me because I only earn 35% on streamate, even though I take home much more per hour than when I was on MFC with a 65% payout. I have even had a model tell me that it didn't matter if I made more money per hour even after the cut - I should go to a website where the payout is higher but I earn less at the end of the day! (It was the principle of the thing)

At the end of the day it makes a lot of sense that members should consider what % of their money goes to the models, because a higher % means their money lasts longer. But when it comes down to individual models, I would hope members are not worrying about how much we are taking home. If a model is accepting tokens/payment for something, she must be fine with how much money she is earning. I've had more than one member refuse to send me $5 on streamate, but said he would send me $5 on amazon so I wouldn't have to take a pay cut - even after I said I was fine with it and I would prefer the cut over the amazon gift card. Concern over how far your money lasts is fine, but I think concern over how much the model is making from that money may be misplaced in most situations.

[this whole post was mostly a tangent and not really related, pls carry on]

Some members do concern themselves too much with cam scores and how much money models earn. I know that models earn 5 cents a token, and that's all I care to know. No model has asked me how much I earn. I reciprocate that respect for privacy. But more germane to this thread, I'm fine with the price of tokens. And if MFC chooses to offer perks from time to time, I'm fine with that, too. The lounge just happens to be one I don't care about.

From the MFC Wiki

Code:
Reward points are how we measure customer loyalty at our site.  For every 10 tokens you purchase, you will receive 1 reward point.  As you get more reward points, certain options and features on the website will become available to you.  And while we certainly appreciate and help all our members, those members with higher levels of reward points may receive priority personal customer support for any issue that may come up.

We are constantly working on new ways for members to use reward points.  Your reward points never expire and never get used up.  We look forward to offering more and more features for them soon!

I've been active member for 15 months, and I have not since seen anything new. Any of you old timer members remember when MFC rolled out their Premium Platinum program, 2,3, 5 years ago? For constantly working MFC doesn't seem to be accomplishing much. :(

There are a couple of companies who have great rewards programs and I'll go out of my way to do business them. Many others which are good enough that they keep me from actively looking at the competition. Plus plenty, I don't bother with (for the once or twice a year I go to Supercut why keep the card in wallet). Every member I've talked to (and every member in the thread) at best thinks reward points are a joke. Pioneer and I think they are depressing.

If reward points never existed or disappeared tomorrow, I'd actually be happier. Satisfaction = Reality - Expectation. Based on the wiki, I thought I get something from MFC if I spent more, MFC has not done anything, ergo I'm not a happy camper. I've never heard of a loyalty program which created bad will for the customer. Frankly for those of you models who are fans of MFC, when somebody like Pioneer who has 142,000 RP is unhappy that should be a sign that current reward point program is broken.

Loyalty programs are tricky things. it does not matter how great an airlines reward program is, if there flights are constantly late and the service sucks. I'll switch. The converse is true, if the product is good you don't need a reward program. Don't get me, wrong there are plenty of models, including many ACF models, who I thoroughly enjoy going into your rooms. So I continue to patronize MFC despite loathing them, because at the end of the day as all you said the models are the really important factor and I enjoy you. Now there is nothing wrong with StreamMates I just vastly prefer the social aspect of MFC. So I am stuck with MFC, until Chaturbate gets its act together or one of the numerous folks posting on the forum, trying to build a better MFC actually succeeds. But because MFC has treated me like crap, I'll happily abandon MFC for the first decent competitor.

I noticed that no one answered my question why should I purchase a private on MFC, vs SM? I gave several suggestions for things that would entice ME (and perhaps others) to purchasing the private on MFC. Since several of you threw up on them, I won't bother explaining them in detail, suffice to say each one was designed to do two things, get the models more money,and make the members feel special or appreciated.

Several of you have suggested MFC should give a bigger discount or such for high RP. My mentor was a marketing genius, you've all seen and heard his work thousands of times, every time his staff suggested cutting price as solution to a marketing problem, he'd yell at us HELL NO. He was always right.

Camgirls are luxury item. I've spent >$10,000 on camgirls Pioneer more than $100,000. That is a silly amount of money to spend and it is; but no more so than Rolex watches, Tiffany jewelry, first class travel, $800 hotel rooms, or Rolls Royces. Everybody like a bargain (and I love them) but luxury purchases aren't that price sensitive. I've bought 100,000 tokens, giving me the opportunity to get 50 more tokens if I purchase $1200, isn't going to give me a hard on. Nor is the answer a lounge 100K, or more font colors, cause frankly those are insulting.

Why should you get a private on MFC instead of SM?

Because the girl you want to spend time with is on MFC. She's there because she likes that site better. If you don't like a girl enough to spend time on her at the site she chooses, you're dissing her, not the site.

Your quote from the wiki doesn't really prove anything either. The only fair point is that they say they're working on new ideas. Why don't you email them and suggest something reasonable?

Also...

Font options and lounges are offered and mentioned in their wiki to let newcomers know what's up with RP. I don't believe these things are thought to be a perk for those with like 50k RP because clearly if someone is spending that sort of money it's because they are enjoying their experience with the MODELS.

You're so stuck on feeling insulted that MFC isn't offering you this celebrity treatment and Rolexuses (kudos if anyone gets that reference) that you're making yourself sound like a complete jerk to any of the models you've spent your tokens on.

I would suggest taking a step back and thinking about what your words mean to other people.

HiGirlsRHot said:
So I continue to patronize MFC despite loathing them

But because MFC has treated me like crap, I'll happily abandon MFC for the first decent competitor.
I am beginning to feel there is a deeper animosity than the rewards program going on here. Or do you really loathe MFC because their rewards program is not up to your standards?

I could only imagine this kind of upset if MFC had actively stolen money from you, sold your credit card info, told your mom you watch porn, or if Leo spit in your burger. Certainly there has had to be personal offense from MFC staff to you? I would be interested if you want to share.

One last thing before I go to bed...

HiGirls please don't try to group Pioneer in with yourself. While he clearly agrees with some of the sentiment of wishing RP either meant something more or didn't exist, I don't think he would ever speak the way that you have so arrogantly and with so much entitlement. He's one of the most generous and gentlemanly people I've met during my time on MFC. It's one thing to say that it's a bit of a harsh reminder to see your high RP staring you in the face, but you're putting words in his mouth by name dropping him in the rest of your crazy post.

HiGirlsRHot said:
Loyalty programs are tricky things. it does not matter how great an airlines reward program is, if there flights are constantly late and the service sucks. I'll switch. The converse is true, if the product is good you don't need a reward program. Don't get me, wrong there are plenty of models, including many ACF models, who I thoroughly enjoy going into your rooms. So I continue to patronize MFC despite loathing them, because at the end of the day as all you said the models are the really important factor and I enjoy you. Now there is nothing wrong with StreamMates I just vastly prefer the social aspect of MFC. So I am stuck with MFC, until Chaturbate gets its act together or one of the numerous folks posting on the forum, trying to build a better MFC actually succeeds. But because MFC has treated me like crap, I'll happily abandon MFC for the first decent competitor.

You're not on MFC to hang out with MFC. You're on MFC to hang out with awesome women and have a good time. Going to a competitor just means you'll be missing out on awesome MFC models. If you choose to up and leave for another site, that's your prerogative, but acting like MFC owes you something for spending your money there is pretty ridiculous.

HiGirlsRHot said:
I noticed that no one answered my question why should I purchase a private on MFC, vs SM? I gave several suggestions for things that would entice ME (and perhaps others) to purchasing the private on MFC. Since several of you threw up on them, I won't bother explaining them in detail, suffice to say each one was designed to do two things, get the models more money,and make the members feel special or appreciated.

If the only thing stopping you from taking a model you enjoy and also want to have sexytimes with is the fact that the site she chooses to work on isn't kissing your ass, then maybe you should re-evaluate your expectations.

HiGirlsRHot said:
Camgirls are luxury item. I've spent >$10,000 on camgirls Pioneer more than $100,000. That is a silly amount of money to spend and it is; but no more so than Rolex watches, Tiffany jewelry, first class travel, $800 hotel rooms, or Rolls Royces. Everybody like a bargain (and I love them) but luxury purchases aren't that price sensitive. I've bought 100,000 tokens, giving me the opportunity to get 50 more tokens if I purchase $1200, isn't going to give me a hard on. Nor is the answer a lounge 100K, or more font colors, cause frankly those are insulting.

Perhaps if you would throw out a few decent ideas to MFC, they might take them into consideration. Nothing here besides merchandise and discounts has been reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.