AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The MFC Lounge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
I have only ever visited the lounge a handful of times before tonight, and never really joined or even paid attention to the conversation but I went in there for a bit tonight and I am quite genuinely shocked with what i saw

It seems populated, in the main by some of the most horrible people I have seen on the site. no manners, no respect, regularly abusing models or other members of the lounge..

What are you peeps views on it, Is it fit for purpose? can see what its purpose was but I don't think it fulfils it any more

No i thought i was in General discussion, my bad! :lol:

I think it serves a purpose. It's a place where cheapasses can hang out and not get too bored until they come across some money again. If the lounge didn't exist, they may log off and forget about MFC. The chat itself is run by a few regulars and the rest is pimping. Mostly they just seem to make emotes for each other and use them over and over. The chat itself is hardly ever productive or entertaining, but I suppose if you are into slamming models and having them not be able to read that, then the lounge is for you!

I like to know what a model is like before I visit her, so I will watch her a couple minutes to see if she is interesting to me. It just seems less rude to watch her from the lounge, rather than popping into her room for a few minutes then leave never talking. I have never paid attention to the chat in there.

CammiStar said:
I have gone into the lounge under my premium account when bored. It's like trollville. The lounge1000 isn't quite as bad.

This.

It seems to be the spot for guys to go when they get banned from models' room, as well as the spot for guys to advertise/brag about public shows. Some of the guys advertising have good intentions though, but the problem is that they sometimes go overboard with advertising that particular model that it ends up pissing off the other members to the point where they're like "Dude, shut the fuck up!" Lol. But there's some cool people hanging out in the Lounge sometimes. The last time I went in there under my premium name, another member I know recognized me and was like "Hey, Fox!"

Every once in a while I'll get a tip 'not posted in the room' from one of the guys from The Lounge, which is pretty cool.

So that is what that means...lounge tipper. I have had a few of those.
:-D

LiLredhairedgrl said:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but tips from the girls room can be "hidden" and say that as well when you uncheck the 'Display this tip in the chat room' box.

As far as the lounges.... I agree, they were more fun back when. Now especially in L1K, a select few seem to think they are demagogues and run the place like it belongs to them. And heaven forbid you post a girl in a way that resembles some kind of "pimping"... they will "gang troll" and crash her room frequently insulting the girl or worse. The reg. lounge is more of a pimping place for trying to get a bit of traffic for the girl but its so full of scurrying noobs that the chat generally moves to fast to even pay attention to the commentary.

LiLredhairedgrl said:

The tip actually says, 'lounge tipper'? I had no idea! I can't remember ever having a tip like that.

SoTxBob said:
The reg. lounge is more of a pimping place for trying to get a bit of traffic for the girl but its so full of scurrying noobs that the chat generally moves to fast to even pay attention to the commentary.[/color][/b]

But when said commentry is limited to "that models a bich durrrrrr this models do private show durrrrr im gon to fuck that bich durrrrrr", it's no great loss :)

I use the place to check out models I've not viewed before without the pressure of having to get into a conversation (that sounds horrible I know, but sometimes I find the whole join, check her out then make an exit thing to be a bit awkward).

I turn the chat off, except when I'm in the mood to argue.

The first time I was in the lounge, someone said that the women who need clitoral stimulation to orgasm (rather than penetration and nothing else) are lesbians.

That was something that really put me off.

Now whenever I visit the lounge (only happens when I'm REALLY bored), the members there are speaking about models in a very rude, derogatory way. It scares me and makes me think "is this what they really think of us?" They're not talking to a model, so they don't have anything to lose, so to speak. They can be "honest" there.
And then I try telling myself that the average premium member really can't be like that. That would be terrible. :|

LilyMarie said:
The first time I was in the lounge, someone said that the women who need clitoral stimulation to orgasm (rather than penetration and nothing else) are lesbians.

Bless the wittle guy. Convincing himself that any woman who can't get off on man cock and man cock alone MUST be a lesbian is likely a coping mechanism subconsciously designed to allow him to convice himself that if HE can't turn a chick into a quivering, orgasmic mess, with his gigantic sexual rod of sexual sex, then NO MAN CAN, DAMMIT! :?

I would like to assure anyone concerned that the degenerates that populate the lounge do not make up a fair representation of the folk on MFC :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
LilyMarie said:

Bless the wittle guy. Convincing himself that any woman who can't get off on man cock and man cock alone MUST be a lesbian is likely a coping mechanism subconsciously designed to allow him to convice himself that if HE can't turn a chick into a quivering, orgasmic mess, with his gigantic sexual rod of sexual sex, then NO MAN CAN, DAMMIT! :?

I want to click "thank" underneath your post so badly, but you have 600 thanks right now and I don't want to destroy that. :(

LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
LilyMarie said:

I want to click "thank" underneath your post so badly, but you have 600 thanks right now and I don't want to destroy that. :(

Ha. If you wanna click my thanks, you can click my thanks, bb ;)

caireen said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:

The tip actually says, 'lounge tipper'? I had no idea! I can't remember ever having a tip like that.

No! ha! I just meant the "tip not posted in room" thing. Foxy said something about those being tips from guys in lounge...? Or the member who tipped just marked it as private? I'm not sure if there is a difference...

LiLredhairedgrl said:
caireen said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:

No! ha! I just meant the "tip not posted in room" thing. Foxy said something about those being tips from guys in lounge...? Or the member who tipped just marked it as private? I'm not sure if there is a difference...
The red/grey tips that say "tip not posted in room" are just invisible tips. Tips that show as "anonymous" but have a member's name in the tip note is a tip from out of the room.

LiLredhairedgrl said:

I'm not sure about ALL of the "Tip not posted in the room" tips. I was just saying that there have been a few times when I did get tips from guys in the lounge. I only knew this because they would mention in their tip note that they're watching me from The Lounge.

As far as other tips "not posted in the room"...I'm not sure if those came from The Lounge too or not.

AmberCutie said:
The red/grey tips that say "tip not posted in room" are just invisible tips. Tips that show as "anonymous" but have a member's name in the tip note is a tip from out of the room.

So you have to leave a tip note so the model knows who it's from? Cool! :thumbleft: I thought they all showed up as anonymous from outside the room regardless if a note was included.

I always thought of the lounge as a digital version of the asshole island Pinocchio ends up hanging out on until he wises up and goes to find Geppetto again. Actively being in there too long can turn you into a jackass. :)

I literally reached my "ignore" limit in about a month when I hung out in the lounge. I'm never going back. No way!

Reactions: 1 person
Been in there a couple of times. Serves no purpose for me. Maybe for some it does.

"Hive of scum and villainy" - yep, about sums it up.

Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:

So you have to leave a tip note so the model knows who it's from? Cool! :thumbleft: I thought they all showed up as anonymous from outside the room regardless if a note was included.
I think it may be a bug, but this is the only way I can tell if an anonymous tip is someone outside of the room instead of just an anonymous tip in general. I don't believe it's supposed to work this way.

I hate the lounge. Sometimes I go in there on a prem account and it's terrifying — and offensive.

If I ever go back in there, it will be with the chat off.

RogueWarrior said:
Been in there a couple of times. Serves no purpose for me. Maybe for some it does.

"Hive of scum and villainy" - yep, about sums it up.

Indeed... checked them out a few times, but they are just regular cesspools populated by grunting Neanderthals. Places to avoid. Main lounge and lounge1k are just troll caves where cognitive thought expired a long time ago. :roll:

:twocents-02cents:

LadyLuna said:
If I ever go back in there, it will be with the chat off.
You can create a nice quiet member room if you'd like to enjoy lounge-style video where the model doesn't see you in her userlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.