AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Models on this forum are different than the ones I know

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2021
Hi there, I'm fairly new to cam sites (1 year) the models I spend time with never ignore me and are never rude. The model I spend the most time with lets me pm her the whole stream 5 days a week. I'm not trying to offend anyone its just an

observation. She writes me on social media after hours and weekends, sends me videos of clothes shopping with friends, partying, scenic hiking views and beach vacations. I guess I'm one spoiled ass user. I appreciate everyone on this forum,

I've learned a lot here, thanks

P.S I'm not stroking my cock every time I watch a cam model, only Fri, Sat

Hi there, I'm fairly new to cam sites (1 year) the models I spend time with never ignore me and are never rude. The model I spend the most time with lets me pm her the whole stream 5 days a week. I'm not trying to offend anyone its just an

observation. She writes me on social media after hours and weekends, sends me videos of clothes shopping with friends, partying, scenic hiking views and beach vacations. I guess I'm one spoiled ass user. I appreciate everyone on this forum,

Is she a studio model? This is pretty normal for studio models. Its probably not the model sending them but the studio.

I’m a bit curious about the motive for this thread ? 😃 What do you want to ask or discuss?
Your title ‘the models on this forum are different than the ones I know’ combined with ‘the models I spend time with never ignore me and are never rude‘ kinda means that you think that the models on this forum are ignoring you and are rude. Sorry for desecrating your text, I‘m just really trying to find out what you want to say.
I’m personally on this forum to connect with other camgirls, to find solutions to any equipment problems, to discuss things that has happened, to have colleagues that understand how it is working on cam. My language for communicating when I‘m on this forum is a lot different than when I’m on cam. I promise you, it’s hard work being cute all the time, and it’s also quite impossible 😛 When on cam I‘m working on establishing other people’s fantasies, while on a forum I will try to be as honest as possible.
Personally this is not a place I use for flirting and promoting my cam.

She writes me on social media after hours and weekends, sends me videos of clothes shopping with friends, partying, scenic hiking views and beach vacations. I guess I'm one spoiled ass user.

You'd think they'd be eager to share their shopping, partying, hiking and holiday videos and pictures with the members.

But what do we get? Zilch! Bunch of meanies I guess.

You'd think they'd be eager to share their shopping, partying, hiking and holiday videos and pictures with the members.

I'm out hiking the trails as I write.

The model I spend the most time with lets me pm her the whole stream 5 days a week.
Good for you that you found a girl that wants to pm all the time, if that’s what you want to do. There are a lot of different girls, and some girls shows are just not made for pm‘ing all the time. While for others pm‘ing is essential.
What did you expect? If you wanna get content you might have to go to onlyfans, fansly, frisk, manyvids or whatever other platforms there is for content 😝

Nice hiking view😏

I’m personally on this forum to connect with other camgirls, to find solutions to any equipment problems, to discuss things that has happened, to have colleagues that understand how it is working on cam. My language for communicating when I‘m on this forum is a lot different than when I’m on cam
Same here, and I like that it's a space where members can talk about adult sites too, but even though there's members here, it's not a place I use for advertising (even though there is an option to in the sub-forum). So I was honestly a bit confused on what point OP was trying to make..? Many are here to talk about work, not actually work via ACF 😅

It's meant to be a helpful place for both members and models, and for me, it's been incredibly helpful.
If you want some one-to-one PMs with models as a member, best to contact people on their camsites/content sites instead, not here.

Cool. Hold onto that model then, because it's unrealistic to expect a cam model to PM you the entire time she's trying to work, and to be sending you video footage of places she frequents in her personal life (possibly having her friends' faces in the video, people's real names being said in the video, etc.). So yeah, you do have it pretty good. Just a friendly reminder that one model (or a few) spoiling you doesn't mean you should expect other models to be doing all of that too.

And since you mentioned the models on this forum (Was that supposed to be a dig at us ACF models? Lol)...yes, the models on this forum are awesome, intelligent, and badass (Will not allow members to disrespect us and walk all over us). :)

Martin Lawrence You Go Girl GIF by Martin

Welcome to ACF, and I hope you have a great weekend.

Last edited:
We're not different, you just see the other side of the job here, where we are much more open and honest about what our jobs entail.

Mate, not sure what the point of this was. The models here are different to the ones I see on camsites? Sure! Here they are not working!

Teh models heer also happen to be a pretty cool bunch. If you are open to it, you can learn a lot by reading what is said here and maybe even grow a little as a person and camsite member.

Mate, not sure what the point of this was.
probably to flaunt that a cammodel is putting more emotional effort than probably most of us FOR FREE.
btw.

200.gif

no shade to cammodels who do put in the emotional effort with members. we all know of models who do this regardless of studio status. some of us don't find it worth the time and effort, whereas for other models it is essential to their hustle.

probably to flaunt that a cammodel is putting more emotional effort than probably most of us FOR FREE.
btw.

View attachment 91345

no shade to cammodels who do put in the emotional effort with members. we all know of models who do this regardless of studio status. some of us don't find it worth the time and effort, whereas for other models it is essential to their hustle.

Ya, heaven forbid that some people talk and treat each other like normal human beings outside the confines of a video window and chat box. dunno.gif
As for the dudes who flaunt it. They need a hobby. Or a pet rock.

Yeah, you are a spoiled ass user... by her studio team (marketing, support, etc). Good job, keep it up!

It is beyond unrealistic to expect a model to chat to you non-stop when she is streaming, when she is partying or going shopping. Spoiler, the footage she sends you can date from weeks back, even months. That's the bittersweetness of social media. But yeah man, IDK what's wrong with us lol.

I also don't understand this post. If it's even real-time shit she's sending, good for her.
Why would I come to this forum and care? If I ran things like that I wouldn't be able to pay my bills, and I wouldn't have lasted more than a few months in this industry.

So unless you're coming here saying this model is a top model and doing really well, at the same time as making these (what I see as) awful decisions, then who cares? For real? 😆
Yay, you're helping someone possibly tank their career, by being a demanding, needy knob w no common sense... good for you, be proud! (sarcasm). Or you've found a hobby wanker that's doing this for fun and as an ego thing for attention 🤷‍♀️ . Big deal. What's new. Fuckin A man, give yourself a pat on the back :giggle: Who truly gives a Fuck?

Wtf? 😂 and this means...?

OP, like everyone's already basically said - you're (hopefully) paying for the privilege you describe. Cam girls are actors. Of course the ones you pay are going to treat you well, it's the whole point. If they are doing it for free, they're probably struggling a little and hoping their efforts will pay off with you in the long run.

Wtf? 😂 and this means...?

OP, like everyone's already basically said - you're (hopefully) paying for the privilege you describe. Cam girls are actors. Of course the ones you pay are going to treat you well, it's the whole point. If they are doing it for free, they're probably struggling a little and hoping their efforts will pay off with you in the long run.

I guess he wants a pat on the back and a gold star because he watches cam models without jerking off every time. 😂 And that he only jerks off on Fridays and Saturdays. Okay, so his wanks/cumshots are on a schedule.....

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

Wow does she reply whilst she is streaming, that's some multi - tasking. I spend my time keeping up with other work, enquiries, making videos, photos for profile, hobbies, friends, family, painting my nails, making sure I have fresh food, self-care and sleep.

A regular keeps asking for particular, niche and fetish photos. At the time I had 4 different requests busy cam, work, life schedule. I asked him should I get off stream and spend the same time doing them?

Oooh, errrrr......

I've just had an idea he could keep me in Excl whilst I do them.

I had actually made an attempt but didn't like them. Perhaps I'll send them anyway.

Reactions: Nienna and NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.