AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The most important topic ever - a must read

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Hey dudes, just a polite request; before you start a thread, use the Search feature.

There are so many repeat threads popping up, and although that'll happen on any popular forum, it's still pretty lame.

Also... don't bump a topic if you don't have anything to add to it. That is, don't just post in a dead thread to say "I agree!" or "Yeah, I love that. Oh yeah. Spit on it."

<_<

Lastly, unlike what I just did, putting a title on a thread that sums up the topic is so much cooler than putting "OMG WTF!" If you really want to say that, you can always say "OMG WTF! Why is MFC down again?"

This way people who only have one hour to read the forum a day can know what your thread is about before opening it.

Scruffy_Futurama.jpg

Incidently, while trying to get that picture I got this one on Google:
SecondLife_underwater_scene_2oo.jpg

PS: What. The. Fuck.

JanuHairy and Adventures with D0mino were fresh new original and not confusing. Thank you kindly. I'll make my 2nd reply to this thread in 2 months to agree with myself.

If you have a new question or new and innovative idea in reply to an old thread, it's ok to reply. Just be prepared if you revive a dead thread for a useless reply, you're going to get a few flame posts as a result. :) And there's always the chance I'll delete your post and lock it... so think before ya do it!

Sometimes the search function comes up with either too many or no results. Try changing your search terms to be either more specific (if too many results) or more vague (if not enough results) to find what you're looking for. Also, for models, I've made a main post with a TON of the most popular questions and issues as a stickied thread. There is a lot of useful info made to help you out. We are here to help you, but can't hold everyone's hands all the time! Do your best to find the info you need, if not, ask.

I know not everyone coming here is a forum expert, but a little bit of Internet etiquette and forum know-how goes a LONG way in winning over the hearts of the rest of us who've been here for nearly a year. If someone pokes fun at you for being a noob, don't be discouraged, just take what they have to say as constructive criticism and try and learn your way. :)

Reactions: AngelicTease
Status
Not open for further replies.