AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Muck Boot Game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord of the Muck Boots: Fellowship of the Muck Boots.

Muck Boots 4: The Return of Michael Muck Boots

Honey, I Shrunk the Muck Boots

P.S., this game is way more funny (albiet less P.R. friendly) ((funny for assholes anyways)) when you use "nigger" instead of "muck boots", i.e. "Honey I Shrunk the Nigger" or "The Nigger Strikes Back" or "The Good, the Bad, and the Nigger", etc. Pic related.

2tnV5.jpg

bawksy said:
P.S., this game is way more funny (albiet less P.R. friendly) ((funny for assholes anyways)) when you use "nigger" instead of "muck boots", i.e. "Honey I Shrunk the Nigger" or "The Nigger Strikes Back" or "The Good, the Bad, and the Nigger", etc. Pic related.

No. It isn't.

The Neverending Muck Boots.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Muck Boots.

Muck Boots in a half shell. MUCK BOOTS POWER!

bawksy said:
Honey, I Shrunk the Muck Boots

Casual racism = hilarity, for sure.

Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Muck Boots (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.