AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The New Hotness

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
Anyone playing Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West, Elex II, Gran Turismo, etc.? Is the FOMO justified? Any worth getting at full price? I'll admit, I'm very tempted by Elden Ring right now.

How long does it take? Completely pass.
About 30 hours, approximately

I honestly don't know. My own time to beat never seems to line up with average, and since Elden Ring is an open world, I think a lot of time can be spent exploring and doing all the side content. So far, I'm fifteen hours in, and I'm still exploring the first area, and getting my early-game build put together. Given that I have over a hundred hours into my playthroughs of each Souls game, I suspect I'll be getting a good couple hundred hours out of Elden Ring.

I believe I saw a clip of a speedrun of Elden Ring today, he finished in 1 hour.
Speedruns are ridic tho.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I believe I saw a clip of a speedrun of Elden Ring today, he finished in 1 hour.
Speedruns are ridic tho.

I've read conversations around Reddit that say you can just skip over huge parts of the game. I've even experienced being teleported from beginning areas to end-game areas. I guess that makes it truly open world, though, if not much is really gated.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.