AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Perfect Vagina

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JoleneJolene said:
Just wanna say that I'm in FULL support of this thread turning into vag pics! :thumbleft:
Ima 2nd that.

Reactions: Just_mark__
Only shit I've gotten about my coochie is my former stubbornness about hair removal. I was wierdly in love with my bush - im naturally blonde and it grew into cute curls - but apparently younger dudes arent used to seeing any bush. Once I was called "captain bush" :lol: I too have super sensitive skin so aside from the aesthetics of me liking my bush, whats worse, some hair or a very irritated looking vag? I keep it trimmed, but gosh the number of funny looking dicks I've seen IRL... I've never once said anything about it and wish men would return the favor. But basically if a dude feels its his place to criticize any of my lady bits, hes not worth my time.

LucyGoodtimes said:
Only shit I've gotten about my coochie is my former stubbornness about hair removal. I was wierdly in love with my bush - im naturally blonde and it grew into cute curls - but apparently younger dudes arent used to seeing any bush. Once I was called "captain bush" :lol: I too have super sensitive skin so aside from the aesthetics of me liking my bush, whats worse, some hair or a very irritated looking vag? I keep it trimmed, but gosh the number of funny looking dicks I've seen IRL... I've never once said anything about it and wish men would return the favor. But basically if a dude feels its his place to criticize any of my lady bits, hes not worth my time.

I love that you use the word coochie! I do too, except when I am on cam because so many guys prefer pussy.
There is a whole thread here on how to get rid of razor burn and bumps. If you are interested, it's worth a read!

Reactions: camstory
LoonaVision said:
I have big pussy lips...
Not like it bothers me...
but sometimes guys call it with really really nasty words and its killing my mood :((
I've seen yours before and I've yet to find a problem with it. I think it looks fine from my perspective. It just looks inviting to me.

Reactions: Bocefish
AlexLady said:
<_<

Well people need to stop associating hanging labia with a girl being "loose." There's nothing wrong with them.

Dude Frankie I've seen a lot of fucked up mutilation on the internet but that video just makes my stomach shrink; especially her reasoning for it.

Unless there is something seriously wrong with a woman's labia minora (and yes, there can be), surgery should not be considered. The labia minora are attached to the clitoris and contain nerve endings. Labiaplasty can result in loss of sensation.

blackxrose said:
LoonaVision said:
I have big pussy lips...
Not like it bothers me...
but sometimes guys call it with really really nasty words and its killing my mood :((
I've seen yours before and I've yet to find a problem with it. I think it looks fine from my perspective. It just looks inviting to me.

Me too! :drool:

Attachments

• Poosie(LV).jpg
    Poosie(LV).jpg
    101 KB · Views: 216
LolaBaby said:
there was one they showed in the uk, not sure if it's the same one, it featured an artist called jamie mc cartney who was creating an art sculpture called the great wall of vagina

http://www.brightonbodycasting.com/design-a-vagina.php

Design-a-Vagina.jpg

he also made the mask and some of the sets for 'v for vendetta' amongst other things, so it wasn't a diy casting kit, it was done professionally. I don't know how good the diy ones turn out tbh.

this was my one

This is actually educational. How many straight women get to get up close and personal with a number of other woman's genitals in order to make a comparison? When I was a moderator for Scarleteen, I saw a number of adolescent women worried about the size and shape of their genitals. Fortunately another moderator was a nurse specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. That means she has seen female genitals from infants to geriatric care. She gave out a lot of advice as to what is "normal" which is to say almost anything.

you gotta click on the stupid image.

Reactions: ScarletRaven
blackxrose said:
Thanks :) It's caused me to almost lose my life because of the problems it's caused me but I still like it for some stupid reason.
Yours is very beautiful Rose. The technique is to start out with VERY gentle stimulation that allows you to ramp things up if required.

Stirling_Bob said:
blackxrose said:
Thanks :) It's caused me to almost lose my life because of the problems it's caused me but I still like it for some stupid reason.
Yours is very beautiful Rose. The technique is to start out with VERY gentle stimulation that allows you to ramp things up if required.
Thanks for the suggestion. I can't believe I've NEVER thought of that before! :woops:

Damn shame it doesn't work. :lol: :lol: :lol:

blackxrose said:
Stirling_Bob said:
blackxrose said:
Thanks for the suggestion. I can't believe I've NEVER thought of that before! :woops:

What is it with dudes who seem to think they know how to "help" with our girl bits. Like we havent been doing everything ever to/with them for our entire lives.

Jessi said:
blackxrose said:
Stirling_Bob said:
blackxrose said:

What is it with dudes who seem to think they know how to "help" with our girl bits. Like we havent been doing everything ever to/with them for our entire lives.
What's funnier is when your OB/GYN is a guy and suggests something similar. :lol: "Gee Mr. Dr. I don't know how I would have ever thought of that on my own years ago when I first started having this problem. You're such a genius, you know my pussy so much better than I do."

blackxrose said:
Stirling_Bob said:
blackxrose said:

I can be supercilious at times but my comment was based on experience with a woman who was super sensitive.

Reactions: ShayChase
Bocefish said:
I think it would be safe to assume that from here on out, women that work in this industry have far more knowledge of how to pleasure themselves, etc., without unsolicited advice.
I'd say that's a safe assumption. :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.