AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Perfect Vagina

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some female company this weekend, really really really hairy muff on the girl.
I played it cool and did the business but she not getting invited back.

Just_mark__ said:
Had some female company this weekend, really really really hairy muff on the girl.
I played it cool and did the business but she not getting invited back.
Lol one of my exs was like that, except she didn't like to bathe.....We didn't break up over that but it's why we stopped having sex. I have nothing against hair if it's somewhat tamed and cleaned.

When it comes to looks I think a lot of women are too hard on themselves. I’ve seen beautiful women complain about things they wanted to change when most men wouldn’t think anything about it. Vaginas are beautiful to me no matter what they look like as long as the woman keeps herself tamed and clean. Unless there’s a medical reason to have their labia cut on, Please ladies, leave your vaginas alone! What you think is ugly or abnormal, men find sexy and attractive!

Longhorn9in said:
Unless there’s a medical reason to have their labia cut on, Please ladies, leave your vaginas alone!
I'm saving money to get labiaplasty someday because my right labia minora is okay and barely noticable, while the left one is just... there. Sometimes it looks like I only have one inner labia. I definitely want to have the left one reduced. Even thinking about it makes me wince, but I'll be under anaesthesia of course, so it'll be okay..
In privates, I don't zoom in or place the cam in front of my vagina because I don't want anyone to see it. From the outside, everything looks nice I think, because you can't see the labia minora, but once it gets 'spread'.... :roll:

I was so happy after I got my nose done in 2007, and I definitely think I'll be more comfortable with myself after I've had this surgery.

Reactions: Bocefish
Longhorn9in said:
When it comes to looks I think a lot of women are too hard on themselves. I’ve seen beautiful women complain about things they wanted to change when most men wouldn’t think anything about it. Vaginas are beautiful to me no matter what they look like as long as the woman keeps herself tamed and clean. Unless there’s a medical reason to have their labia cut on, Please ladies, leave your vaginas alone! What you think is ugly or abnormal, men find sexy and attractive!
In my case it would be because they get twisted when I walk, they get stuck inside during sex or penetration and they often get caught in my panties. It's extremely painful when any of the above happens and it's annoying as fuck. Do you know that feeling when your dick sticks to your nuts? Now imagine have your nuts yanked off and then twisted in a full 360. Ouch! I'll probably be looking into getting mine adjusted for these reasons in the future.

Reactions: Bocefish
blackxrose said:
In my case it would be because they get twisted when I walk, they get stuck inside during sex or penetration and they often get caught in my panties. It's extremely painful when any of the above happens and it's annoying as fuck. Do you know that feeling when your dick sticks to your nuts? Now imagine have your nuts yanked off and then twisted in a full 360. Ouch! I'll probably be looking into getting mine adjusted for these reasons in the future.
Perhaps boxers, not briefs is the answer. :lol:

Chamaeleon said:
blackxrose said:
Except then they get caught on each other. :? It doesn't matter what panties or no panties I wear.

blackxrose said:
Chamaeleon said:
blackxrose said:
Except then they get caught on each other. :? It doesn't matter what panties or no panties I wear.
Maybe a full-time labia wrangler is called for? Now there's a profession. Keep them little dogies rounded up where they're supposed to be.

This is the most beautiful one I've come across on the net.
FSaAll.jpg

A friend of mine posted this article on facebook, and I immediately thought of this post...so here's the link plus I quoted a few facts I found especially interesting. Enjoy!
:-D

15 Crazy Things About Vaginas
Do you know these 15 crazy facts about vaginas?
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/owning-pink/201104/15-crazy-things-about-vaginas

5. Yes, it's true -- your vagina can fall out. Not to belabor the sock metaphor, but it can turn inside out just like a worn out sweat sock and hang between your legs as you get older. But don't fret; this condition -- called pelvic prolapse -- can be fixed.

8. The average length of the labia minora is less than ¾ inch long (yes, someone got out a ruler and measured 2981 women). Only 1.8% of women have labia longer than 1 ½ inches. But remember, every vulva is different and special. Some lips hang down. Some are tucked up neatly inside. Some are long. Some are short. Some are even. Some aren't. All are beautiful. You're perfect just the way you are.

10. The word "vagina" comes from the Latin root meaning "sheath for a sword."

Reactions: VSparx and Bocefish
Late to the party, I know, but I really connect with this thread.

When I was younger, I hadn't seen any pictures of a real vagina. I only knew of what you see in the textbooks and those didn't look at all like mine. My inner labia are elongated and I thought I was deformed. I stressed about it all the time and felt ashamed, and started looking into surgery as I got older. After a bit more research I found plenty of pictures that helped me realize that all women have a different look. I think that helped a bit but I've always envied the "neat" ladies.

My inner labia do tend to stick out of my outer labia so I have problems with pinching and twisting when I walk or sit and it does become uncomfortable and at times downright painful. I also have problems with my labia during sex.. especially if the penetration is too fast.. they get pulled inside. I have to hold my labia apart to make sure they don't get caught.

Honestly though I think that camming has helped me with this problem of finding my vagina unattractive. I don't think that anyone's opinion of it has made a difference or even matters to me. It is the fact that I am staring at it for a length of time each day has helped me grow to like my appearance more.

I think that young ladies should have better or more references. I shouldn't have had to research to find that I had a completely normal vagina. Maybe I was just sheltered, though?

I havent seen a lot of vulvas like mine but I learned to accept it. I always felt self concious because the "shaft" part of my clit begins kind of high up on the pubis mons and its really visible no matter how I try to sit or tuck or pull etc. I eventually came to embrace it and got a cool piercing :) my labia minora arent hidden either, but nearly the exact same length as my labia majora, so I get an interesting sandwich effect going on.

Attachments

• 2011-10-05 21.46.24 - Salomon,White2.jpg
    2011-10-05 21.46.24 - Salomon,White2.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 305
Jessi said:
I havent seen a lot of vulvas like mine but I learned to accept it. I always felt self concious because the "shaft" part of my clit begins kind of high up on the pubis mons and its really visible no matter how I try to sit or tuck or pull etc. I eventually came to embrace it and got a cool piercing :) my labia minora arent hidden either, but nearly the exact same length as my labia majora, so I get an interesting sandwich effect going on.

I'd do some yummy naughty things to your vajajay my dear!!! Y'all are all beautiful if we were all alike it would be boring!!!

blackxrose said:
Chamaeleon said:
blackxrose said:

I don't mean to be rude (actually have no clue if you'll even see this) but how does it get caught on itself? My labias are quite i bit longer than yours and I have never run into this problem. I can relate to sex/using toys hurting because they will get pulled inside my vagina which is really uncomfortable. I've actually gotten tiny cuts on them because of this.

Personally, I feel very disappointed by man kind after watching that documentary-- many now believe that the perfect vagina is one that barely exists!
Female infants and children have barely-there vulvas--- I wonder, why not celebrate the delicious, juicy, defined fullness of an unaltered vagina?
When I look at an extreme innie, I feel nothing. Nothing besides disgust that so many women nowadays are going under the knife to achieve this, that is.
Society needs to stop telling women that the barbie doll torso, with it's large balloon boobs and shiny smooth crotch is the way to go.
:thumbleft:

I think all those pictures are of woman with beautiful Vaginas but there are as many with larger pussy lips. I have this link so you can check out a great variety of woman who have large labias and all are beautiful!

http://www.sexylabia.com/table_of_contents.htm

There isn't any one perfect vagina except the one your are with or have depending on your sex. Again my two cents.

lovecat said:
blackxrose said:
Chamaeleon said:
blackxrose said:

I don't mean to be rude (actually have no clue if you'll even see this) but how does it get caught on itself? My labias are quite i bit longer than yours and I have never run into this problem. I can relate to sex/using toys hurting because they will get pulled inside my vagina which is really uncomfortable. I've actually gotten tiny cuts on them because of this.
It's not about length, it's about shape. I have an irregularity on one side that causes them to get twisted easily. I don't know how to explain it, it just happens. Lol asking me how my labia get twised because they're small is like asking how small breasts can be uneven. It just happens. In fact, when filming a quickie today my labia ended up twisting all the way around, ended up catching on his penis and were pulled inside. It hurts, that's all I can explain.

Alright I am caving. I have decided to post my own Vag pictures. Well to be honest after reading this thread I decided to take some. I never really paid much attention to my own Vag. I suppose I have a greater concern with my shaving bumps I tend to get from my ultra sensitive skin then my vagina itself. Either that or I am concerned about my episiotomy scar..... other than that I don't pay much attention. This thread has made me see a whole new side of Vajayjays, ALL of which are beautiful in their own way. The only reason I would understand undergoing the surgery is if it effects your every day life or interferes with sex making it a painful experience instead of a good one.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-12-29 at 00.06 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2011-12-29 at 00.06 #3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Photo on 2011-12-29 at 00.09.jpg
    Photo on 2011-12-29 at 00.09.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Photo on 2011-12-29 at 00.09 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-12-29 at 00.09 #2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 114
Preslye said:
Alright I am caving. I have decided to post my own Vag pictures. Well to be honest after reading this thread I decided to take some. I never really paid much attention to my own Vag. I suppose I have a greater concern with my shaving bumps I tend to get from my ultra sensitive skin then my vagina itself. Either that or I am concerned about my episiotomy scar..... other than that I don't pay much attention. This thread has made me see a whole new side of Vajayjays, ALL of which are beautiful in their own way. The only reason I would understand undergoing the surgery is if it effects your every day life or interferes with sex making it a painful experience instead of a good one.

Another Beautiful Vagina. As for your episiotomy scar. who cares. Sorry but it does not detract from your beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.