AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Perfect Vagina

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preslye said:
Alright I am caving. I have decided to post my own Vag pictures. Well to be honest after reading this thread I decided to take some. I never really paid much attention to my own Vag. I suppose I have a greater concern with my shaving bumps I tend to get from my ultra sensitive skin then my vagina itself. Either that or I am concerned about my episiotomy scar..... other than that I don't pay much attention. This thread has made me see a whole new side of Vajayjays, ALL of which are beautiful in their own way. The only reason I would understand undergoing the surgery is if it effects your every day life or interferes with sex making it a painful experience instead of a good one.

Preslye I have really sensitive skin and horrible shaving bumps too (even waxing makes me bumpy). If you havent looked at this thread yet you should: http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5088&hilit=hair+removal we swapped soem great tips

Thank you! I am gonna go look now! Hopefully I can find some solution.

Some lovely lady parts of late :mrgreen:

2Ye4H.jpg

pi1WE.jpg

dcmpP.png

QOF3l.jpg

aP7nh.jpg

pcwyz.gif

Attachments

• Poosie(Thesis2).jpg
    Poosie(Thesis2).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 534
hmm, I have a pretty "meaty" vagina and I used to hate it, and yes it does get sucked into itself, but it's not a big deal. If I'm having sex I just pull the lips out, problem solved. I've never had an issue with a guy not liking me adjusting my vagina during sex (or touching it for any reason, for that matter). Now I dig it. I'm not defined by my sex organs.

VeronicaChaos said:
hmm, I have a pretty "meaty" vagina and I used to hate it, and yes it does get sucked into itself, but it's not a big deal. If I'm having sex I just pull the lips out, problem solved. I've never had an issue with a guy not liking me adjusting my vagina during sex (or touching it for any reason, for that matter). Now I dig it. I'm not defined by my sex organs.

That would turn me on you playing or adjusting your vagina during sex! Love to be with a woman who is comfortable with her body!

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Just wanna say that I'm in FULL support of this thread turning into vag pics! :thumbleft:

my labia minora is considerably longer on one side than the other, but it doesn't bother me...i just call it my little wattle, cause it reminds me a tad of the wattle on a turkey, lol...and it gives me something to absentmindedly play with when i'm sitting naked reading or something...but all lady bits are so different that i just look at it as a positive rather than a negative :) different doesn't mean negative it just means different...i mean how boring would it be if every vajayjay looked and felt the same as the next

I'm down with my vajayjay.

And I'm a little shocked I don't have a good pic of my junk IMMEDIATELY on hand. :?

I'll get on that soon.

A bunch of natural vaginas. They are all cute as far as I'm concerned.

Attachments

• tumblr_m25g4lOrb71qabl47o1_1280[1].jpg
    tumblr_m25g4lOrb71qabl47o1_1280[1].jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 247
  • tumblr_m276dtFIya1qabl47o1_1280[1].jpg
    tumblr_m276dtFIya1qabl47o1_1280[1].jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 247
  • tumblr_m276bqRfKG1qabl47o1_1280[1].jpg
    tumblr_m276bqRfKG1qabl47o1_1280[1].jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 247
  • tumblr_m25h9uTpp71qabl47o1_1280[1].jpg
    tumblr_m25h9uTpp71qabl47o1_1280[1].jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 247
Tia_Fae said:
my labia minora is considerably longer on one side than the other, but it doesn't bother me...i just call it my little wattle, cause it reminds me a tad of the wattle on a turkey, lol...and it gives me something to absentmindedly play with when i'm sitting naked reading or something...but all lady bits are so different that i just look at it as a positive rather than a negative :) different doesn't mean negative it just means different...i mean how boring would it be if every vajayjay looked and felt the same as the next
Thanks for teaching me a new compliment to use...
"Hey BB, nice wattle!" :thumbleft:

Reactions: Tia_Fae
hahaha, yeah i don't know how id take that if it wasn't me who mentioned it first...unless it was said in a really cute manner with a LOT of tact...and i have quite a strange sense of humor (as you can tell by the fact i call my labia my wattle) so if the person on the receiving end of the compliment didn't you might not get the desired effect at all, lol

Bocefish said:
Beats a sandy vag any day :mrgreen:

IUErn.jpg
Everytime I see a picture like this I think, "And you are expecting me to have sex with you? Are you crazy? It'll hurt like hell!" In "Ouch!" out "Ouch!" not my idea of fun. :snooty:

Tia_Fae said:
Same here. I really admire your attitude! I wish I could see my labia minora in the same way.

Chamaeleon said:
Tia_Fae said:
Thanks for teaching me a new compliment to use...
"Hey BB, nice wattle!" :thumbleft:

I would love it! So much better than "meat curtains"

Reactions: camstory
It's not visually obtrusive - the natural blonde hairs makes it more 'tucked away', so to speak. Besides, if it's kept nicely trimmed, it's actually pretty elegant

Chamaeleon said:
Red7227 said:
A bunch of natural vaginas. They are all cute as far as I'm concerned.
:think: What does an unnatural vagina look like?

Ah, lets see, when the girl was 7 or 8 someone cut off her libia and clit, then then stitched the raw wounds together so that she had only a tiny hole to pee and have her periods though. When finally married she could look forward to being torn open by her husband's penis.

Attachments

• FemaleCirc_EmlaCream[1].gif
    FemaleCirc_EmlaCream[1].gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 382
Status
Not open for further replies.