AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Perfect Vagina

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EmelieSky said:
About the circumcised penises vs un-circumcised...

I have never seen a circumcised penis irl. It's kind of only done if there is a problem with it here in Sweden. Is it that common in USA that you actually can turn down guys that's not circumcised?
Most girls in the US that I know only like circumcised dicks. I personally love me some uncut D! The good thing about a man being circumcised is that his penis is less sensitive and they usually last longer during sex. But I prefer the extra skin to play with. It's not an issue either way for me. But you wouldn't believe how many American girls think being un-circumcised is "gross." Whatever. More uncut D for me!! :D

Reactions: DudeExtreme
PlayboyMegan said:
I think mine's a bit of a transformer. When I stand it looks like an innie, then I spread and it's an outie.

Wow! You are absolutely delicious! :drool

Oh yes... this thread is useless without photos. Hey, hey! Check out my vajayjay! ;)

Attachments

• bilito1.jpg
    bilito1.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 471
  • aedan_rayne_corset.jpg
    aedan_rayne_corset.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 471
  • pinkcorset.jpg
    pinkcorset.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 471
AedanRayne said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I think mine's a bit of a transformer. When I stand it looks like an innie, then I spread and it's an outie.

Oh yes... this thread is useless without photos. Hey, hey! Check out my vajayjay! ;)
Why thank you! Looks like you're a transformer as well! Best of both worlds. :D xo

PlayboyMegan said:
AedanRayne said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Why thank you! Looks like you're a transformer as well! Best of both worlds. :D xo

My vajayjay shall be remembered as the almighty Optimus Prime! :lol:

AedanRayne said:
My vajayjay shall be remembered as the almighty Optimus Prime! :lol:

Optimus Poon!

Sometimes bigger isn't better....
37jsqloFrqdjnzmiWW4fm8vxo1_400.jpg

The sad thing to me is how many women seem to think that their vagina is abnormal for having more prominent labia minora. The truth is that they're large as often as not, and I actually find them quite sexy. I really think that young women should look at more real vaginas. Guys get to compare their junk so why shouldn't we? :lol:

Oh yay! We're at the point where we can post pictures of our vaginas!!

[Also, ladies - i know my nails needed a fill in the second photo. i know you're thinking it! :lol: ]

Attachments

• PhSp Sophia_004.jpg
    PhSp Sophia_004.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 338
  • whip marks.jpg
    whip marks.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 338
  • vag!.jpg
    vag!.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 339
  • pussaay.jpg
    pussaay.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 338
SophiaLocke said:

[Also, ladies - i know my nails needed a fill in the second photo. i know you're thinking it! :lol: ]
Your vagina is as cute as a button :drool:

JoleneJolene said:
Optimus Poon!
Megapoon is his enemy? :think:

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Jupiter551 said:
SophiaLocke said:

Thanks! i grew it myself!

SophiaLocke said:

ooooh urs is really very lovely. i am excited to meet it. and a lil jell of it.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
SophiaLocke said:
Jupiter551 said:
SophiaLocke said:

Thanks! i grew it myself!
I love your vag! I like innies but not when they look too childish. Yours is ALL woman!!!

I'm super happy this thread has gotten so many replies. One thing I've learned from MFC... is that there is no such thing as the perfect looking vagina. In all honesty, I had some previous misconceptions that certain vulvas looked the way they do due to things other than the way they were born.

A woman's pussy is truly wonderful and amazing in every sense. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: sxycherrypie
I think a woman should never get her vagina operated on for cosmetic reasons. I love the way woman's pussies are all different. I love that some have longer pussy lips and some do not. I like that they all don't look the same. the perfect vagina is one that is attached to a woman who is intelligent and that is the greatest turn on. Smart woman are sexy. Everyone is unique and that is what is nice. Variety is the spice of life!

PlayboyMegan said:
Then when you stand I'll go innie and when you spread I'll go outie. innie outie innie outie :whistle:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Chamaeleon said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Then when you stand I'll go innie and when you spread I'll go outie. innie outie innie outie :whistle:

Then shake it all about.... ie?

Reactions: AngelicTease
JennieBunnyUK said:
Chamaeleon said:
PlayboyMegan said:

LOL! I have that stuck in my head now, thanks!

JennieBunnyUK said:
Chamaeleon said:
PlayboyMegan said:

That deserves at least two :lol: :lol:

Guess I can add mine to the mix. It doesn't work, most stimulation hurts really bad but I like it. It's mine and one of these days I'll buy enough duct tape to fix it. :)

Attachments

• resize 20110819-_JMK9757.jpg
    resize 20110819-_JMK9757.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 131
Thanks :) It's caused me to almost lose my life because of the problems it's caused me but I still like it for some stupid reason.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.