AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The real world

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So tonight and this weekend I will actually be venturing out to experience life in the real world. Scary, I know. I think today is the first Friday ever that I have not worked all night on MFC. Feels weird, for sure. But I do need a refresher on what it feels like to be out of the house and attempt to be social. I will make sure to make a video blog at some point, and I'll be checking on the forums when I can. I miss you all too much to leave you completely!

The day shift was interesting today. Some weird people, but also a lot of regulars. I love the support I have there. :love6: It's also super interesting to see how the top 20 list goes the first week or two of the month. It bounces all over the place, and people you've never seen before appear on there in surprising positions. As much as I try not to focus on the Miss MFC list, it really is fun being up there. I mentioned to some of my regulars that May might be the month I really push myself to get high on the list! It will take a ton of long hours and basically no days off, but I think the reward in the end will be worth it. But I can't do it without your help!

I'm excited to take a new set of photos this weekend. It's been a while since I've updated my pic collection for everyone, so having fresh content will be nice. We may have to do some fun contests or something on MFC next week to get them posted. :angelic-halofell:

So I hope everyone has a rockin' Friday and great weekend. Wish me luck out there!

Amber
You have excellent views of the world & I appreciate you as a person for putting this together as it took so much hard work for all of you to do this. By the way I agree with you about Easter being only
rabbits & candy for most people. Other than that I'll talk to you soon ok

Status
Not open for further replies.