AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The RIGHT ON! Thread, (If it's Right On, post it here)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VenPerv2 said:
camstory said:
OK, here it is. Be warned if you find stupidity just stupid, then slip out quietly, and I hope to see you at a future CS post that makes a little better sense. (Should be easy-pesy after this.) :whistle:

tell me i wasn't the only one waiting for the Lederhosen to match the hat :?
What do you think I made the net out of. That's a different video, I leaning toward, The queen of the Alps, or, Stick this in your loom and weave it, or even, Alternative Bavarian fashion for the naked yodeler. :think:

Reactions: TashaDutch
LailaBaise said:
Encore! Encore! :clap: Will this be a weekly thing? :p
Maybe there will be a sequel, but you know how that usually goes, and that took about 12 hours of walking around the house looking at things and concentrating on thinking stupid, I am afraid if I did that every week I might get stuck there full time - Having to live with that guy 24/7 would drive you crazy. (Which might be a fairly short trip for me :lol: )

Reactions: LailaBaise
TashaDutch said:
eric... for an old man... you sure have alot of hair and energy...
heey... i kid, i kid :lol:
You forgot to mention how handsome. :lol:

George Washington Carver

I spent a few hours reading about a very inspirational figure of the last century. A man believed to have been born in 1864 or 65. Born into slavery, he was kidnapped along with his mother while just an infant, taken a state away and sold. An effort to recover the kidnapped slaves was only successful in getting the infant back.

Trained in botany, he worked all his life to educate himself, and others. He also dedicated himself to studies aimed at creating better conditions for the peoples caught in the post slavery system of impoverished workers across the south. He had no ambitions of wealth, and turned don't many business offers that might have got him rich, and chose instead to share his knowledge with anyone who had an interest, if it might help poor people live a little better.

I came across many excerpts of his writings that I thought were really right on, but maybe the best brief bit of writing that seemed to give a good sense of his out look on life is this, - his 8 Cardinal Virtues.

“…it is needless for me to keep saying, I hope, except for emphasis, that each one of my children will rise to the full height of your possibilities, which means the possession of these eight cardinal virtues which constitutes a lady or gentleman.

1st. Be clean both inside and out.
2nd. Neither look up to the rich or down on the poor.
3rd. Lose, if need be, without squealing.
4th. Win without bragging.
5th. Always be considerate of women, children, and older people.
6th. Be too brave to lie.
7th. Be too generous to cheat.
8th. Take your share of the world and let others take theirs.

Not a bad set of rules to live by I think.

He died in 1943 around age 77. “He could have added fortune to fame,” his tombstone reads, “but caring for neither he found happiness and honor in being helpful to the world.”

Spent 15 min. searching for a cute thread. I know there has to be one, but I could not find it. I also could not let this picture go with out being posted. It is so F'in CUTE. It's right up there with the best kitten/pup pics. IMO Bigger Awww factor than anything I have seen in a while, and therefore very,
Right On!
Thanks Tasha

Attachments

• TooCute.JPG
    TooCute.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 202
camstory said:
LailaBaise said:
Encore! Encore! :clap: Will this be a weekly thing? :p
Maybe there will be a sequel, but you know how that usually goes, and that took about 12 hours of walking around the house looking at things and concentrating on thinking stupid, I am afraid if I did that every week I might get stuck there full time - Having to live with that guy 24/7 would drive you crazy. (Which might be a fairly short trip for me :lol: )

in my head all that stuff is just piled around your house waiting for the opportunity to be effin hilarious, like rooms and rooms just filled from floor to ceiling with props ready to go at need. i cried, peed myself a little and fell out of my chair laughing dude. literally on all three points. carrot top aint got nuthin on you

southsamurai said:
in my head all that stuff is just piled around your house waiting for the opportunity to be effin hilarious, like rooms and rooms just filled from floor to ceiling with props ready to go at need. i cried, peed myself a little and fell out of my chair laughing dude. literally on all three points. carrot top aint got nuthin on you
Well yes I came up with all that stuff walking around the house for hours, but I think finding any more down here would be tough, because we don't have rooms and rooms just filled from floor to ceiling in the house. That would be up the hill out back.

Now on this next pic you will notice my "Daily Thoughts" dry erase board? Actually these were failed ideas of how to get more or extra tokens, because I had been feeling extra badly about not being able to tip more. (Wanted to join penguin army, wanted to buy hard copy JJ calendar, there's Roxie, and Jo, being a Gent, and a Doctor is a must at least every other month, and there was so much more that needed doing.) So after drowning my sorrows I got a flash, "counterfeit tokens" OK I was drunk, and I knew it wouldn't work before I finished writing. "Whale Watching",,,, Yea no good, scripted troll heckle? click pic for details.(don't bother it's wasted time)

OK here's a teaser - visual prop quiz - what is it?

Give Up? No I think you got it, but if not,
or to verify: goto 3:18 of this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IT&hl=it&v=rmTcmBn56Jk

Attachments

• 000_0341.jpg
    000_0341.jpg
    815.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 000_0344.jpg
    000_0344.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 000_0345.jpg
    000_0345.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 000_0357.jpg
    000_0357.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_4371.JPG
    100_4371.JPG
    701.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Picture 098.jpg
    Picture 098.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: JordanBlack
woops supposed to be pm

camstory said:
southsamurai said:
Well yes I came up with all that stuff walking around the house for hours, but I think finding any more down here would be tough, because we don't have rooms and rooms just filled from floor to ceiling in the house. That would be up the hill out back.

Now on this next pic you will notice my "Daily Thoughts" dry erase board? Actually these were failed ideas of how to get more or extra tokens, because I had been feeling extra badly about not being able to tip more. (Wanted to join penguin army, wanted to buy hard copy JJ calendar, there's Roxie, and Jo, being a Gent, and a Doctor is a must at least every other month, and there was so much more that needed doing.) So after drowning my sorrows I got a flash, "counterfeit tokens" OK I was drunk, and I knew it wouldn't work before I finished writing. "Whale Watching",,,, Yea no good, scripted troll heckle? click pic for details.(don't bother it's wasted time)

Reactions: camstory
RoxieRed said:
woops supposed to be pm

camstory said:
southsamurai said:

yes they are the green verity. Not so sweet, but they have some advantages. Smaller less coarse seeds for one, making them a bit better, for dressings or where the texture of the larger seeds might be less desirable.

An update to the delayed "E&L's Test Kitchen" "Special High Fiber Hat Smoothie" video. (Do to budget over-runs ((the price of quality organic eating ball caps has sky rocketed, both domestically and abroad, with the release of "Uncle Drunken's" culinary best seller, "Budget Ball Cap Cuisine")), and our failure to find a retail juicer capable of juicing a Ball Cap. With the help of 'West Coast Hogs' & 'Uncle Drunken' production of a custom, "all in one hat juicer" is underway. The use of a 1974 pinto motor, and a commercial wood chipper, should give us the ability to juice everything from beanies & fluffy fezes* to hard hats & football helmets.)

*(Turkish: fes, plural fezzes or fezes, Not feez)

More hat eating news.

Reactions: LadyLuna
camstory said:
OK, here it is. Be warned if you find stupidity just stupid, then slip out quietly, and I hope to see you at a future CS post that makes a little better sense. (Should be easy-pesy after this.) :whistle:

Welll that made my night!

Reactions: camstory
Well, this thread has sort of drifted from the Right On thread to Cam's thread. Sure wouldn't mind if anyone wanted to post as per the OP, but until then, I'll just use it as my miscellaneous stuff post place.

And for something really miscellaneous!
I have disabled my cloak, so you can see how stylish is my force field.

Attachments

• NoCloak.JPG
    NoCloak.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 128
Just the latest from Juice Rap News. All of there political rap videos are right on as far as I am concerned. Conservative or liberal you might want to check them out, they don't pull punches, hitting the the extreme left as well as the extreme right, and exposing the goofy views that define both. Their main point seems to be, keeping information/truth open and available to everyone across the internet so ppl can make the right choices because they have the right and truthful information available.

Big Brother is WWWatching You - feat. George Orwell [RAP NEWS 15]
Double + no good! Fuck big brother!

Shrink Wrap Girl​

The second half of my answer from the Jordan Black's late birthday card thread https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 41#p349641

Where was I ? Oh yes, - until not long ago I was much more uptight about such things as these than I liked. From the time I was 13-14 years old I have identified with the typical feminine sensitivities much more than most all the other boy/men I have ever known. I know some woman think this is a ridiculous statement, but I really always have felt like I am a lesbian in a man's body. Besides meaning that I am very sexually attracted to woman, and adore everything about the female body, it also means I get excited beyond just wanting to have a woman much of the time to play with, it means I get excited about the idea of actually being female. You can love the idea of driving an Austin, or a Bugatti, but never care to be it. Well you can also love the idea of being one if you are as into cars, or woman as much as I am.

That being the case, cross dressing excited me for a lot of years, though I have never been anything but disappointed more or less with the result. For that reason, it has been years since I have dressed up, with this video being the exception. That does not mean that woman's cloths, do not still excite me, they do. (if for no other reason, because of all the options, from types of garment, to fabric, to colour/print, fit, just so much more verity, -I guess that male force is strong with in me.) For me one of the most exciting things I have witnessed in a Models room is her changing. For me a Model putting on lingerie can be as stimulating as her taking it off.

So when I started to give you the second half of my answer, I really was just laying out the back story to make it answerable. I think it will be clear why I needed to tell you all that, when I tell you that I had, until seeing an Eddie Izzard comedy special about two years ago, always thought that this excitement about woman's cloths and dressing in them, and the desire to basically be a woman, meant I had some repressed desire to sexually be with a man. For many years that bugged the hell out of me, not because I thought it would be such a horrible thing if I did find my self sexually attracted to a man, but because I hated that I could not be honest with myself. If wearing woman's cloths meant I was part quire, why was that so uncomfortable a thought that I would not even allow myself to feel any attraction toward even 1 person of the male gender?* Well for years I was frustrated by the result that did not fit what I thought the reality was suppose to be, but all those years I was getting an output that didn't fit, or I thought didn't fit, because I had the equation fundamentally wrong.

(* I do find Jonny Depp attractive, but even then when I think about the details it does not appeal to me.)

So, because of this Eddie Izzard's show, I became aware for the first time that cross dressers are not typically attracted to other men and are heterosexual in their orientation. The reason I never got in touch with any repressed homosexual tendencies, is because there were none to get in touch with. So I guess now that I am at peace with myself, it feels very liberating to say, “yea, this is who I am, and I'm good with that, and you have to decided if you are good with it or not, but that does not concern me” Or at least not enough that I feel I need to hide it. So the second part of the answer would be, that when I thought of the idea of having this outrageous Mohawk deliver Jo's birthday, and the other clowns, Fruitdolph, and Aqueena, I guess it served two purposes, I did think it would be funny, and consciously that was my first and motivating thought, but I must have thought at some level it was a way to out myself too. And as an extension to that, must be this very interview, since I have the feeling I possessed you to ask the questions you did.

Credit Narrator, question: So when we are done, you are telling me, I don't have to back out of here?

Cam clown with the bad haircut, answer: No you don't have to back out. I'm not going to rush your ass the minute you turn around, though I do find you to be an attractive man, I'm just not feeling it. Besides, wouldn't such a pass start with a blow job, which would mean you would be setting your self up by backing out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: emptiedglass
I found this moving in a number of ways, if it does not move you somehow, - know you have no soul.

Reactions: Shaun__

Mostly I avoid posting about drug law reform, and I would not have imagined posting such to this thread, but I thought this was so right on, it should go here.

Reactions: weirdbr and Shaun__
Status
Not open for further replies.