AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The things we do for tokens ...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SweepTheLeg said:
men stopped being gentlemen once we realized assholes were the ones that got the chicks. (that was a joke. kind of)
which is why I suck dicks.

LOL.
Sorry if that wasn't meant to be funny. I'm easily amused and find things I shouldn't funny, like people falling over. :D

AngelicTease said:
LOL.
Sorry if that wasn't meant to be funny. I'm easily amused and find things I shouldn't funny, like people falling over. :D
Its ok too laugh, but it is true.
Women, in my experiences, are fucking nuts. So, I stick to what I know and understand. Bisexuality has such perks :dance:

Tis why I just stay home and masturbate. Its cheaper and I don't stop myself half way through because I want to ask myself a hypothetical question like "Would I still love me if I lost a limb?"

Ladies are crazy.
But SO HOT.

So I feel like I'm a bachelor when it comes to woman. I'll be friends with them, I'll enjoy some 'benefits' but for the love of god please don't ask me for a relationship!

Besides I have a boyfriend :p

SweepTheLeg said:
Tis why I just stay home and masturbate. Its cheaper and I don't stop myself half way through because I want to ask myself a hypothetical question like "Would I still love me if I lost a limb?"

Which limb? I think I could deal with a leg cut off below the knee. Arms would be a bit easier to deal with, since during sex you can just pretend it's somewhere else.

SweepTheLeg said:
I could never be with a girl with that bad a memory.

Keithy said:
SweepTheLeg said:

Which limb? I think I could deal with a leg cut off below the knee. Arms would be a bit easier to deal with, since during sex you can just pretend it's somewhere else.

how about one leg cut off below the knee, BUT she also had the arms of a t-rex?

SweepTheLeg said:

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

My first hard Christmas chuckle! Thank you, sir!

PinUpKittie said:
Ladies are crazy.
But SO HOT.

So I feel like I'm a bachelor when it comes to woman. I'll be friends with them, I'll enjoy some 'benefits' but for the love of god please don't ask me for a relationship!

yea when it comes to the girlies... i always seem to run across ones more interested in my dude. wtf.. rare for me to find anyone into me fully. so i usually pursue briefly than get bored..

i mean how many so called lesbians will he have ask him to have sex this new year? so far 2010's count is at 5 its mildly disturbing if i wasnt laughin at that so hard lmao

jebbaz said:
SweepTheLeg said:
men stopped being gentlemen once we realized assholes were the ones that got the chicks. (that was a joke. kind of)
which is why I suck dicks.
lmao thanks jebbaz that was a quote that will stick with me for a while

AluraCurvyBBW said:
PinUpKittie said:
Ladies are crazy.
But SO HOT.

yea when it comes to the girlies... i always seem to run across ones more interested in my dude. wtf.. rare for me to find anyone into me fully. so i usually pursue briefly than get bored..

i mean how many so called lesbians will he have ask him to have sex this new year? so far 2010's count is at 5 its mildly disturbing if i wasnt laughin at that so hard lmao
Thing is, while a one-on-one time with a girl would be awesome, I WANT a girl who wants to share my guy with me!

Someone give me a threesome, dammit!

JoleneJolene said:
SweepTheLeg said:

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

My first hard Christmas chuckle! Thank you, sir!

Thats what I'm here for. Anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.