AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Wolf of Wall Street

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you seen it?

I also recommend you to read the book and watch the selling seminars of "the real wolf" Jordan Belfort, the character that inspired the movie!

Reactions: BBellvue
Loved the movie! Also caught the Piers Morgan Live episode a few nights ago with the real Jordan, and thought it was an interesting watch. Definitely can't wait to read the books now.

Reactions: Jobs4Adults.com
I'm glad you loved it, Violet. Also on youtube you have some interviews with Jordan and some parts of his seminars. I really love this fragment of webinar about selling:

Reactions: Violet October
Wolf of Wall Street was a great movie, filled with great actors under a great director. But that's pretty much where it ends for me. I saw it, I enjoyed it, but it was long as FUCK and I don't feel the need to ever watch it again. I am almost 1000% sure this still won't be the year where Leo wins an Oscar (ha ha ha). I'd really like to read about the real Jordan now, I think I will look him up! To be honest, I didn't even know he was based on a real dude....oopsie

Status
Not open for further replies.