AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

They banned my account, it is a mistake, I have been a bit distressed since August 2020.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

valentinvega_

Banhammered
Dec 13, 2021
@punker barbie
Good morning, receive a cordial greeting from me, dear friends of chaturbate, I want to explain my case a little, in the chaturbate platform I started as a model in the year 2020 of the month of August, starting with a study which I created my nicknamed account ( valentin_veg) account that was created with my Colombian identity card without any problem, 6 months later I decided to go as an independent model in (February 2021) starting with a new account created by me which was nicknamed (frohan) also created with me Colombian citizenship card, account that I worked 1 month without problem and without violating any norms and rules of the platform, a month after having worked with my account as an independent I am banned and the reason for support is (falsification) reason which I see wrong and nonsense because I never had problems with my documents and account since the webcam world started, a few weeks ago I was able to get my passport to see if there would be any solution and that they could verify me I identity and my documents that are 100% original by the Colombian state, which also sends this document such as the passport to support and I was also denied with an automatic response saying that they were not going to answer my messages, it makes me a little unfair because it really was a model that dedicated time, creativity and much more than others to have a good room and I was banned unfairly, I would like you to help me with a specific answer to what happened, possibly the previous study used my documents for other guys and they did not delete their documents from the system, I hope you have a little consideration when reading my message, as I comment, I took out my passport so that you friends of chaturbate had a second option of verification and they denied it giving me an automatic email as an answer , I hope for your prompt collaboration who receives and reads my message, have a nice day, I thank you in advance and heart.

user: frohan
email: froilancv99@gmail.com

For security reasons, I cannot attach my documents, but if necessary I can send them to the mail to verify my identity and authenticity of my documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.