AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

they have stolen the money from the 15th. 2k dollar

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2021
5 days ago cb bans my room. It tells me that a model was missing to verify. checking it out myself, I realize I didn't invite a model. I automatically wanted to add it to my account since that model has an active account and does not have any block. when I wanted to do it, my account was banned.
Today I got an email from chaturbate saying that I was permanently banned from the platform and that the tokens would be lost.
this is a robbery. At no time do we work with models without identification. we just forgot to invite a new model and when we wanted to do it, chaturbate did not allow it.
please @punker barbie help me solve this. my account name is xplosionworld.
thanks

I have asked the support why they banned the account and they do not give me any answer or reason. They tell me that they have reviewed and that was the decision. my question is: if all the documents of the models are in order, why do they ban me and take 2 thousand dollars from me???
Regarding your statement @punker barbie , no, they have not given me an answer. that they ban my account because if it is not an answer, and even less if there are 2 thousand dollars at stake. please help me to solve this problem.
thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.