AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thing Models do to troll Members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2012
Downunder
I've been into plenty of room and I've noticed many models handle rooms trolls in different ways and some not at all, id like to think most people have fun counter trolling those guys who go from room to room saying the same random crap over and over and those guys who like to collect bans and wear them like badges and brag about them (self conscious much?)

e.g
RandomTroll: show me your ass bb
QuickwittedModel: *posts donkey emotes*
EntireRoom: *jovial laughter*

So id like to hear your best, worst, most successful counter trolling attempts or even ones you would like to try out :lol:

I like when someone demands that I do something multiple times like "show me that pussy" or "shake your ass for us" even if theyve been told to tip for requests.

So I say, "oh, of course baby...get ready, youre gonna love it....ready? " Then I start pretending Im about to do it and BAN :lol:

I can't think of many now, but I always have something trollish to say to your random freeloader

"Show me your pussy bb"/ I show off the cat. (it's a classic)
"I have a 12 inch cock bb, u like?"/ I ask him if he's into pleasuring my liver.
"Flash...boobs or pussy"/ I flash the torchlight
"Show me feet"/ I show my fluffy over-sized slippers.
"Will you pee for me?" Nope, but I look awesome wearing a diaper :whistle:

Znybxyz.jpg

psss... don't ask my how I came to have over-sized diapers :shifty:

Alright, this one is pretty terrible.
So I'm sure everyone has seen one of those videos that float around where you're watching something serene and peaceful and then when you least expect it that screaming face pops up to ruin your good time, right?
I decided to insert that in one of my cum videos riiiight before it was about to get really good.
I only got to send it to one member (who I actually really like, so I was just trolling for the sake of it)because I was so pleased with myself that I told my whole room about it which ruined my chances to really use it on anyone else.

*He thought it was hilarious once he recovered from the initial shock, and I did send him extras for being such a trooper. :lol:

back when I had a stable bed and not one that can just barely handle my bouncing...

my normal public position was sitting cross-legged on the bed, you could see the top half of my torso and my face. Demands that I stand up were met with me taking it literally- standing exactly where I had been sitting, leaving the freeloader staring at my knees. demands to show my ass, I'd turn and show it, but I wouldn't take anything off. Since I was usually in cargo pants and a t-shirt, it's not like they could see much of anything. Demands that I show my pussy were met with beanie babies.

And the one-worders. "ASS!" "Why thank you for warning me that you're an ass." "BOOBIES!" "You're a boobie? Well why don't you grow a thicker skin? You don't have to take everything people say to heart you know." "PUSSY!" "You're a pussy? Oh hun, it's not that hard. Just turn the light off for a few minutes, while listening to some relaxing music. Before you know it, you won't be afraid of the dark anymore!"

But, it's not often that I do such things. Just when I'm feeling rather bitchy. That's rare.

I've advertised "10 tokens for squirt show!" then pulled out a water squirt bottle and doused my mirror with it while OOHHing and AHHHHing.

In reply to "how much to bounce on that dildo, bb?" with "10 tokens!" then proceed to jump around on it in a very childish manner with my feet.

If a freeloader is begging, I do revel in the glory of banning them, then showing everyone else in the chat what he was asking for after he's gone. There's something extremely irritating about giving a begging freeloader the satisfaction of seeing what they've asked for, so if I am just about to turn around and clap my ass for the room, and one begs for it, it delays or stops me from doing it at all.

Actual mean trolls I usually prefer to ban and ignore immediately, but sometimes my mood gets the best of me and I retort with some smart-ass remarks. This can either result in the regulars enjoying it and laughing, or it could end badly with the room being completely derailed. I recommend going the silent/unaffected route for the most part.

This happened just 2or 3 nights ago, and barely worth mention, though there was a timing factor that worked well though nothing I planed, or even had any awareness of really, til it happened. maybe 40-50 in room, light chat 2-3 conversing.

Random troll: ur hot flash tits
no response,
XXXXX: xxx xxx
YYYY_YY: xxxx xxx xxxx
YYYY_YY: xxxxxx xx
Wanks: XxX
Random troll: hot shorts lets see that big ass
again no response
YYYY_YY:xxxx xxx xxxxx xxx :loll
Wanks: :lmfao
Random troll: I want to see a big ass
(that was a poor choice of words)
Wanks: Do you have a mirror there Random troll?
XXXXX: :laughing-rolling:
ZZZZZZ_ZZZ: :lol:
YYYY_YY: :laughing-rofl:
Random troll: :lol:
Wanks: :-D
Random troll disappears...

When, upon entering my room, before so much as a preliminary hello, some fool starts telling me how hard he's getting, I put on a preschool teacher tone and say:

You're getting hard!? How wonderful! That must be so exciting for you! I know that many people have difficulty achieving erection, so when they can get there it's quite special and of course they want to share the achievement with the whole world!

I then commence singing Siman tov u mazel tov u mazel tov u siman tov and clapping along. By the time I get to the Yehe lanu part the dude has usually self-banned.

My cat is pretty popular in my room, so when someone comes in saying "SHOW PUSSY BB!" I pick Wash up and let him paw at the camera for a bit.

But that is to be expected. The good bit comes in when they say, "Haha, no I ment ur other pussy"

...and I show them my second cat. :animals-cat:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
I like when someone demands that I do something multiple times like "show me that pussy" or "shake your ass for us" even if theyve been told to tip for requests.

So I say, "oh, of course baby...get ready, youre gonna love it....ready? " Then I start pretending Im about to do it and BAN :lol:

That made me laugh!
:lol:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Miss_Lollipop said:
"Put that dildo in your mouth!!"
"10tks!"
*dingaling*Idiot Has Tipped You 10tks!
"Puts it in sideways like a dog chewing a bone"
WOW, I'm thinking it might be worth 20 or even 50 tkns. I was just showing a buddy your visual post, as I told him the trolleness of the cause. Looking over my shoulder, he said, "That works for me" :eek: I'll have to check Dickipedia's complete fetish list, could it be there's been one overlooked?

LilyMarie said:
04:56:35 PM honeybum21: when you gon show us your biibs???
04:56:46 PM honeybum21: boobs
04:58:22 PM LilyMarie: http://i.imgur.com/SUr280K.jpg
04:58:42 PM LilyMarie: ^ requested pic of my biibs

I don't know, I thought it was funny at the time xD

:lol:

Attachments

• 346d3190.gif
    346d3190.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 220
Jessi said:
When guys ask me if I like anal...
I make up graphic descriptions about how badly Id like to peg them with my giant dildo.

I hope you won't ban me but I just wanted you to know next time I see you online I'm going to ask you if you like anal. I have to hear what you come up with. :lol:

Reactions: emptiedglass
JerryBoBerry said:
Jessi said:
When guys ask me if I like anal...
I make up graphic descriptions about how badly Id like to peg them with my giant dildo.

I hope you won't ban me but I just wanted you to know next time I see you online I'm going to ask you if you like anal. I have to hear what you come up with. :lol:

well when you put me on the spot like that Im not going to be able to come up with that!

I'm a fan of spewing the nicest compliments I can muster in the sweetest voice possible as I make my way back to the ban button.

Reactions: ConnerJay
JoleneBrody said:
I'm a fan of spewing the nicest compliments I can muster in the sweetest voice possible as I make my way back to the ban button.

And they're sometimes followed up with what has become a room favorite...the daunting *finger guns/wink* Then, we know that the bannening has been carried out...Josey Wales style, Yo!!!! :-D

Meoff_69 said:
JoleneBrody said:

And they're sometimes followed up with what has become a room favorite...the daunting *finger guns/wink* Then, we know that the bannening has been carried out...Josey Wales style, Yo!!!! :-D
iIJei.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.