AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Everybody (But You) Find Sexy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facials, or getting cum anywhere near my mouth for that matter. I guess I can see how some girls like it, but I can never get over the smell of it....

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Guys that are so muscular they have no neck.

And I REALLY don't understand this new fascination with beards. Seriously, 5 years ago, you rarely heard anyone talk about them; now, it's everywhere.

Yeah, I really don't find overly muscular men attractive at all. In terms of beards I don't mind them usually though, depends on the person. I tend to prefer guys who are a bit scruffier looking than cleanly shaven though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. That could also have to do with the fact that I typically like guys that are older than me as well so I guess I just don't like the look of baby faces on guys lol.

Panty stuffing, and really, clothes in general. While skimpy clothing can enhance the desirability of a model, I don't see the attraction to the actual clothes themselves. What do guys do with the panties they buy or win in raffles?

Thread a ribbon through them and hang them on a wall for decoration. I nearly have 3 rooms done now!

il_214x170.737792031_9zhp.jpg

Panty stuffing, and really, clothes in general. While skimpy clothing can enhance the desirability of a model, I don't see the attraction to the actual clothes themselves. What do guys do with the panties they buy or win in raffles?

They could totally cover them in glitter and sequins and prance around their houses in them. Recycling is a good thing after all!
fe0861333f5a5e2444a3575ca00ca48b.jpg

Threesomes=maybe, probably not
Group sex=oh hell no!
Also, a friend suggested we make a video of us making out for laughs. She's a marvelous kisser so I thought it would be a fun video for us to watch together. All we had on hand was a cell phone so I held it out and we went for it. Turns out I HATED it! Maybe if I had a real camera and could have captured more of our bodies it would have been sexy. But all that squelching and spit swapping up close? Ugh, no thank you!

Reactions: JickyJuly

One mfc prem framed a few pairs and hung them on his wall. Seriously. And proudly posted the pics on his profile. Seriously.

Beards.

Tattoos. Now, with tats I don't really have a preference either way; if someone is sexy it has nothing to do with whether they have ink or not. But I don't find the tattoos themselves sexy, which I feel is an anomaly as an "alternative" type. It's weird because I constantly have people sharing tattoo stuff with me and I'm not really at all interested. I don't think I seem like the type into tattoos? I mean, I like art, and I can appreciate good art anywhere, but as a medium I'm rather neutral.

Well, it seems that the ones I was thinking of have actually been mentioned here lol so maybe not ~everybody~ but anal, facials, panty stuffing, and omg dildo bj's. Like, I like giving them irl because it's hot to me watching his reaction and especially if we haven't been intimate a lot I can get a better feel for what he likes/responds to, but on a dildo it takes all of that away :/ I still do them when I cam but. My enjoyment is faked lol

Reactions: fandango
Cunnilingus. It feels like a slug trying to whisper insults into my clit.

Get your oyster tongue away from my hooha. Fingers are always better.

Breasts, hands down. Isn't that they are never visually pleasing (though I've never seen such in person) but I find the allure of them in a bra under another garment more appealing.

Then again, I'm an odd guy.

I don't know if this counts, but I've always been very indifferent to height and acne or acne scars. None of those things have ever factored into whether or not I was attracted to someone. My "thing" for tall women is the most height fetishism you'll get out of me.

Some people might say I look funny standing next to a short boyfriend. I say, "Go to Hell, you heightist basic." :p

Someone already said feet but other than that, stockings/pantyhose. I think they can look good depending on the color and outfit, but I much prefer bare legs over pantyhose. The appeal of being almost naked except for some hose is completely lost on me..

I've never been a fan of butt stuff. Anal/butt plugs/etc. It doesn't turn me off of a model if I already visit her and she throws in a buttplug or the occasional anal cum show. But if all a model does is butt stuff I'm out.

I'm the polar opposite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Breasts, hands down. Isn't that they are never visually pleasing (though I've never seen such in person) but I find the allure of them in a bra under another garment more appealing.

Then again, I'm an odd guy.

I can kind of understand, I find the reveal sexy, just nudity on its own can be aesthetically pleasing obviously, but it's not sexy.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Anything sticky. Or anything that stays on me for any length of time really. It just makes my skin crawl. -shudders- Cum, food, oils, even lotion sometimes. I don't like squirting either, which makes orgasms an win/lose situation for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.