AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
martinwalcot: hi
FunsizeNerd: hi
martinwalcot: Do you earn much here bb ?
FunsizeNerd: a good amount yes
martinwalcot: I just helped another girl earn 2800 tokens in 30 minutes.
FunsizeNerd: oh really? wow
martinwalcot: yes
martinwalcot: I manage a forum with 500 members. Each member needs 200 tokens to join. I then visit MFC rooms on their behalf and tell them where is best to spend their tokens. They ALWAYS spend BIG.
martinwalcot: The forum has 100000 tokens to spend.
FunsizeNerd: wooooow
FunsizeNerd: that's crazy

martinwalcot: Interested ?
martinwalcot: I can make u a LOT of money in a short space of time
FunsizeNerd: what would i need to do exactly?
martinwalcot: You do as I say for the next 20 minutes here and now in free or in Yahoo Messenger and I will bring my Forum here to you and they WILL spend BIG. Ok ?
martinwalcot: VERY BIG !
martinwalcot: GUARANTEED
FunsizeNerd: what is your forum?
martinwalcot: Its a Private Forum
martinwalcot: Members Only
FunsizeNerd: not a problem, i'd like to browse it still
martinwalcot: To do that you would have to pay
martinwalcot: Do what i said and you get the Forum here to spend on you BIG
FunsizeNerd: i don't mind, small investment
FunsizeNerd: and i'd like to see the other girls you made richer
FunsizeNerd: learn some tips from them

martinwalcot: OK
martinwalcot: Its $100 to join
FunsizeNerd: okay
FunsizeNerd: link?

martinwalcot: There is no link. You send the cash to my PayPal. Then i send you where is best to spend on girls x
FunsizeNerd: you said there was a forum
FunsizeNerd: how do these 500 people know where to go to get info?

martinwalcot: I invite them on here and send info via email
martinwalcot: Easy
FunsizeNerd: how do you know these people?
martinwalcot: Through the membership
martinwalcot: You really are a nerd eh ?
martinwalcot: lol
FunsizeNerd: i am yes lol
FunsizeNerd: how do these people know to come to you though?

martinwalcot: Listen. I can understand your concerns, but i have been running my Forum for 2 years with no complaints. If you want my deal say yes or i can easily help another Model. Your choice x
FunsizeNerd: for a business man, you're not selling your product very well
martinwalcot: Well it has worked well for 2 years
martinwalcot: I'm not complaining x
FunsizeNerd: what was the last girl you helped?
martinwalcot: SexySandra
martinwalcot: Ok bb. Time is up cause i have a Forum to run. Yes or No ?
martinwalcot: Or i help another x
martinwalcot: ????
FunsizeNerd: sorry, i have zero reason to believe you, so it's a no
martinwalcot: ok
martinwalcot: No problem
martinwalcot: YOUR loss though
martinwalcot: Have a nice day x
FunsizeNerd: you too

I'll give him props for tryin' and at least being sort of polite at the end. :lol:

Wow so he's like their pussy broker? lol

Sadly that probably works on some models who aren't as sharp with english, the idea of getting horny over tricking someone is kinda weird tho...I'd feel too guilty lol

Basics strike again!

dutchderp: how much for fisting?
(Me, I don't fist, my fist don't fit)
dutchderp: with yoghurt? 2500?

LadyLuna said:
Basics strike again!

wow with yoghurt...why not just ask a chick to shove a couple of satchels of yeast up there?

Funny stuff from last night in LilyJean's room

12:16:00 AM clark1834: finger pussy
12:16:04 AM clark1834: ?
12:16:13 AM JJBRODY: That's a stupid name for a doctor, Clark!
12:16:36 AM HoundJ: instead of finger pussy, can you pussy finger?

At this point LilyJean starts saying finger pussy in a sexy way

12:16:36 AM Nerdguy1138: how do you finger pussy
12:16:37 AM clark1834: shut up kid
12:16:48 AM BoyDharma: for some reason finger pussy sounds like a new james bond film
12:16:58 AM Nerdguy1138: watch out for the internet tough guy
12:16:58 AM JJBRODY: You're not the boss of me, Clark!

Hilarity continued after she turned off her cam, right before she logged off for the night.

12:18:40 AM LilyJean: mmmmmmmmmmmmm
12:18:43 AM HoundJ: ooh. she is finger pussying right now.
12:18:43 AM randomguy34:
12:18:46 AM LilyJean: finger pussy
12:18:52 AM chicagopn: heheh
12:18:52 AM JJBRODY: I can see it!
12:18:53 AM LilyJean: feels so nice
12:18:57 AM randomguy34: double anal
12:18:59 AM HoundJ: do it harder LJ
12:19:01 AM HoundJ: harder
12:19:03 AM JJBRODY: It's sooo sticky!
12:19:04 AM chicagopn: yes baby do it
12:19:06 AM LilyJean: double anal all the way
12:19:12 AM HoundJ: DVDA?
12:19:19 AM JJBRODY: OMG! is that a lava lamp?
12:19:20 AM LilyJean: I am doing it
12:19:24 AM Nerdguy1138: DVDA with finger pussy?
12:19:27 AM LilyJean: feels so nice
12:19:37 AM LilyJean: BYE BITCHES!!!!!!

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
Basics strike again!

wow with yoghurt...why not just ask a chick to shove a couple of satchels of yeast up there?

Yogurt is actually good for yeast infections... it's contains probiotics that are healthy for the Squishmitten! Yogurt douches are actually a pretty popular home remedy for yeast infections. FYI

However, I agree that some Fruit-on-the-bottom Yoplait would be a bad idea... visually and infection wise ;)

nerdguy said:
Funny stuff from last night in LilyJean's room

12:16:00 AM clark1834: finger pussy
12:16:04 AM clark1834: ?
12:16:13 AM JJBRODY: That's a stupid name for a doctor, Clark!
12:16:36 AM HoundJ: instead of finger pussy, can you pussy finger?

At this point LilyJean starts saying finger pussy in a sexy way

12:16:36 AM Nerdguy1138: how do you finger pussy
12:16:37 AM clark1834: shut up kid
12:16:48 AM BoyDharma: for some reason finger pussy sounds like a new james bond film
12:16:58 AM Nerdguy1138: watch out for the internet tough guy
12:16:58 AM JJBRODY: You're not the boss of me, Clark!

Hilarity continued after she turned off her cam, right before she logged off for the night.

12:18:40 AM LilyJean: mmmmmmmmmmmmm
12:18:43 AM HoundJ: ooh. she is finger pussying right now.
12:18:43 AM randomguy34:
12:18:46 AM LilyJean: finger pussy
12:18:52 AM chicagopn: heheh
12:18:52 AM JJBRODY: I can see it!
12:18:53 AM LilyJean: feels so nice
12:18:57 AM randomguy34: double anal
12:18:59 AM HoundJ: do it harder LJ
12:19:01 AM HoundJ: harder
12:19:03 AM JJBRODY: It's sooo sticky!
12:19:04 AM chicagopn: yes baby do it
12:19:06 AM LilyJean: double anal all the way
12:19:12 AM HoundJ: DVDA?
12:19:19 AM JJBRODY: OMG! is that a lava lamp?
12:19:20 AM LilyJean: I am doing it
12:19:24 AM Nerdguy1138: DVDA with finger pussy?
12:19:27 AM LilyJean: feels so nice
12:19:37 AM LilyJean: BYE BITCHES!!!!!!

Some of my favorite times are the hours I spend in Lily's room... Good times.

JoleneJolene said:
Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
Basics strike again!

Yogurt is actually good for yeast infections... it's contains probiotics that are healthy for the Squishmitten! Yogurt douches are actually a pretty popular home remedy for yeast infections. FYI

However, I agree that some Fruit-on-the-bottom Yoplait would be a bad idea... visually and infection wise ;)

Haha! Yes, you are supposed to use plain unsweetened as sugar will feed the yeast. Though I hear if you use Yoplait you'll be less fattening...

How about frozen yogurt?
1078797_f248.jpg

holy crap, how did the popsicle feel lol, I would have thought it would start to hurt.

On a related note...anyone ever put their undies in the freezer in summertime? Put them in before bed, wake up on a hot day and :mrgreen: ! It's great

Oh and I was watching those twins I posted in the screencaps thread today and some random asked:

Do u ever lick ur sisters pussy?

and she replied:

Do you ever lick your brother's dick?

Hahah - so I guess maybe they have limits.

Well it was pretty intense. After a short time the cold kinda hurts but then you just slip it out and get the rest of you good and sticky before going back at it.

I've only done it twice. Once when I was younger and then again for an (ex)boyfriend when he got all excited after I told him about it. He kept the stick as a keepsake :lol:

Mikeythegeek said:
JoleneJolene said:
Nosey AND crazy...
wtf?
Talk about bipolar. :shock:

I dunno, that seems to happen a lot from things other models have posted...they're telling you how amazing and sweet you are and then as soon as you draw a line, suddenly they say you're a stuck up bitch etc etc

Good way to quickly tell who's a douchebag I guess.

I think the best part was that I have never seen or talked to this person before except what you see here and he has the nerv to just come out and ask who is requesting a private?!?! Like WTF? First off, how dare you ask! Second, Why the fuck do you even care?
Hahahaha what a fucking nut job!

Jupiter551 said:
This just left me speechless...which is no easy feat.

That reminds me of the time this dumb teenager in guild chat talked about large countries in the world... like africa.

JoleneJolene said:
Nosey AND crazy...
wtf?

"Learn to take no for an answer. you'll get it alot." :clap: :lol:

I'm so stupid, lucky I had two people point out where I was going wrong this week.
The first was a bloke who sat for about 15 minutes insisting that I was not a "genuine person" and that I would never find true love if I kept making people pay for private shows, I guess I'll have to keep on taking the risk of missing out on meeting my Prince Charming!
The next day I discovered that women get free shows on MFC, apparently, I "have" to watch their cam and help them cum lol! She did say she would do anything I wanted her to do but apparently me saying "pay me" was very upsetting for her hehe!
Some of them are just too funny to ban :-D

SexPistol76 said:
I'm so stupid, lucky I had two people point out where I was going wrong this week.
The first was a bloke who sat for about 15 minutes insisting that I was not a "genuine person" and that I would never find true love if I kept making people pay for private shows, I guess I'll have to keep on taking the risk of missing out on meeting my Prince Charming!
The next day I discovered that women get free shows on MFC, apparently, I "have" to watch their cam and help them cum lol! She did say she would do anything I wanted her to do but apparently me saying "pay me" was very upsetting for her hehe!
Some of them are just too funny to ban :-D

HAhahah classic!! Yeah with a few notable exceptions I've noticed (apparently) female members have a massive sense of entitlement probably fed by guys kissing their asses in the hopes of free tits lol.

So what was the guy's answer to finding true love anyway? Pumping your vajayjay in public chat for free? How romantic!

BTW I love the pic on your profile of the chick in the weirdly unrealistic Foot Guards uniform, anyone who'd put such a strangely awesome pic up deserves a room visit

Maybe no one but me will think this the least bit amusing, but I thought the juxtaposition of the guy's member name followed by his super-technical-with proper-English-and-correct-spelling-sounding post was funny.

"kiss_ur_puss: In Start- control panel-sounds and audio devices, check to see if you are configured for your equipment as you expect."

I find it odd and actually sad that in one model's room members call themselves a "family". One member kept repeating "we are family here and need to look out for each other". Then continuing to say this is the one place they feel accepted. I am all for being polite and respectful to everyone on the site but this just gave me the creeps. Also said: "if anyone says something bad about xxxx it is like you are insulting me because we are family here". WTF. Is this there only social existence? Idk, maybe there is nothing to this but I found it so pathetic I needed to leave that room. I didn't list the models room but I am sure some of you know who it is.

Swimmer1 said:
I find it odd and actually sad that in one model's room members call themselves a "family". One member kept repeating "we are family here and need to look out for each other". Then continuing to say this is the one place they feel accepted. I am all for being polite and respectful to everyone on the site but this just gave me the creeps. Also said: "if anyone says something bad about xxxx it is like you are insulting me because we are family here". WTF. Is this there only social existence? Idk, maybe there is nothing to this but I found it so pathetic I needed to leave that room. I didn't list the models room but I am sure some of you know who it is.
That's not a unique phenomenon. A lot of first page models have "gate keepers"--in-group guys who spend more time playing "family" than actually watching the model. :)

Lol yeah the gatekeepers...

hey Nordling is your name from the Witcher books by any chance?

CatraLacourte said:
PM: "i would love to see you take a large poop in your undies"
boy oh boy you get some weird ones.

Can you please out these people so I don't accidentally mistake them for normal guys if I see them in rooms? lol

Jupiter551 said:

:) Not to my knowledge, unless I accidentally read a passage without knowing, but now you have me curious. Maybe I'll look into the series. I had a member name before that I hated, so one day this one just popped into my head.

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:

:) Not to my knowledge, unless I accidentally read a passage without knowing, but now you have me curious. Maybe I'll look into the series. I had a member name before that I hated, so one day this one just popped into my head.

Ahh well yep cos the northern people in the game/book series are called Nordlings. But yeah it totally owns, esp if you like fantasy.