AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Lol yeah the gatekeepers...

hey Nordling is your name from the Witcher books by any chance?
:) Not to my knowledge, unless I accidentally read a passage without knowing, but now you have me curious. Maybe I'll look into the series. I had a member name before that I hated, so one day this one just popped into my head.

Ahh well yep cos the northern people in the game/book series are called Nordlings. But yeah it totally owns, esp if you like fantasy.
I'm more of a SF or SF with a little fantasy thrown in. But I do like humorous or satyrical fantasy. My recommendation: Astra and Flondrix by Seamus Cullen--out of print but available used for a penny at amazon. Think of The Hobbit, X rated and loaded with humor.

13Jou.jpg

HAHAHAHA yes welcome to being on top of the miss mfc ladder, all the retards come out to play

Nord: check this out, gives you a small intro to the Witcher universe from the first computer game based on it

cplteddy69: I will tip you 25,000 tips if first you get your dog to lick your asshole till you cum

rogt1: you've got your own flavour, like a strawberry blonde, bet your not so dum.

I have no idea if that was meant to be a compliment or an insult but I find it funny that he was talking about things being dumb and couldn't even spell the word dumb himself, lol.

wannabangg: heyy you watchin 'glamoureyes' an i saw your pic and i think your sexyy!!
wannabangg: do you have your own webcam thing??

Seriously, MFC please make a selection so premiums can avoid pm's from basics without preventing non-friended premiums (I don't like an epic friends list) from contacting them.
About once per week i get a horny basic who ignores the fact my profile says male, ignores the fact the photos are of different ladies - just sees a hot chick and asks whether I'm horny and if they can watch my cam! Had a few premiums say it too :evil:

Zoomer said:
wannabangg: heyy you watchin 'glamoureyes' an i saw your pic and i think your sexyy!!

Seriously, MFC please make a selection so premiums can avoid pm's from basics without preventing non-friended premiums (I don't like an epic friends list) from contacting them.
About once per week i get a horny basic who ignores the fact my profile says male, ignores the fact the photos are of different ladies - just sees a hot chick and asks whether I'm horny and if they can watch my cam! Had a few premiums say it too :evil:
That's why I changed my avatar to something that doesn't have anything to do with any of the girls, I used to have a room avatar of one of the girls I spent a LOT of time with, was almost always PM'd from at least 4 different people in any of the rooms I went to.

in the middle of my control my toy cum show, had lots of tippers and people vying for control of my toy when i get this in public chat:
anonymous:il tell ur hasbund ur
anonymous: ur what ur doing
anonymous: ilul tall ur husband wat ur doing ur doing hasbund
......i just banned him and didn't say anything but a few of my regulars raised some eyebrows and then made fun of him. i think he assumed my roommate is my husband...which isn't the case, not even close. lol

in midst of a cum show last night a member suddenly posted
"i reported you to the admins - what you do is against the rules".

that brought quiet a shitstorm from the rest of the audience and around 5 minutes later that twit claimed

"hot_jay08: Was a joke guys chill, well you guys can stand up for them alright so how about tipping them "

but the mood was gone - i hate those trolls...

"if i could invent a device to punch someone in the face over the internet i would be rich"

Traditio said:
in midst of a cum show last night a member suddenly posted
"i reported you to the admins - what you do is against the rules".

that brought quiet a shitstorm from the rest of the audience and around 5 minutes later that twit claimed

"hot_jay08: Was a joke guys chill, well you guys can stand up for them alright so how about tipping them "

but the mood was gone - i hate those trolls...

"if i could invent a device to punch someone in the face over the internet i would be rich"
Well, he was right. But nothing would get done about it. But that would sidetrack this whole thread into something that we have 5 other threads about.

GreatDane said:
Zoomer said:

That's why I changed my avatar to something that doesn't have anything to do with any of the girls, I used to have a room avatar of one of the girls I spent a LOT of time with, was almost always PM'd from at least 4 different people in any of the rooms I went to.

You should tease the hell out of them and tell them how horny you are, get them all riled up, then turn your cam on and let them see who you are, maybe then they will learn to READ the profiles.

Zoomer said:

Incidentally I love Glamoureyes hehe, esp. when she sings! :D
blackxrose said:
i think he assumed my roommate is my husband...which isn't the case, not even close. lol
I assumed he was your husband too lol...do you not live with your hubby?

blackxrose said:
i think he assumed my roommate is my husband...which isn't the case, not even close. lol
I assumed he was your husband too lol...do you not live with your hubby?[/quote]
nope, not even close. my roommate is my best friend and "legal caregiver" because of my health problems. PLUS my roommate is who convinced me to start camming and he watches every show and knows about everything i do in regards to camming. lol it was pretty funny though. the guy was a real tard/

MDR1972: you'd know i wasnt gay by the way i devour ur clit with my tongue!
Do boys really think that lines like that make us hot?

AmberCutie said:

Naah - he got the capitalisation and punctuation all wrong, and missed out the adjective throbbing, otherwise, totally bb.

AmberCutie said:
Frankly that just sounds really creepy...does he even know what devour means?

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Frankly that just sounds really creepy...does he even know what devour means?

Translated: I'm gay, but would THIS make you believe I'm not? Maybe we can show my parents and they'd think I'm straight. Oh and my friends too.

Just now in Amber's room!

pisette128: take off your panties and the door has your mouth between your teeth pvtb ok

So he wants her panties off... And the door to have her mouth between her teeth. OMFG WTF?!

Cassidy Nicole said:
I had someone say in my room before "i want to suck your clit like a small dick..." I was like ummm what?

Ugh, I read that in erotica sometimes. My clit is not a small dick. If you want a small dick I have a few ex boyfriends I can refer you too. Please treat my clit like a clit.

Zoomer said:

Hehehehehehe. I love it. Those dudes that want their cams watched are ravenous. It's a shark tank out there. They see boobs and go in for the kills. :shock:

PrincessXina said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
I had someone say in my room before "i want to suck your clit like a small dick..." I was like ummm what?

Ugh, I read that in erotica sometimes. My clit is not a small dick. If you want a small dick I have a few ex boyfriends I can refer you too. Please treat my clit like a clit.

Holy shit...I can't believe writers of erotica would put that - doesn't sound appealing to women unless they're having some transgender issues, certainly not sexy to straight guys unless they're latently homosexual, it isn't sexy to gay guys I guess cos duh...it's a clit, and to think lesbians would enjoy it is to suggest that deep down they really just want to suck dick.

Talk about offending everyone lol.

Cassidy Nicole said:

When I cammed on Second Life I had someone ask me if I could 'suck my toes like tiny cocks.'

:dance: