AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
HarleyLuxe said:
Last night I encountered the infamous 'I want you to be a giant and play with a toy car with tiny men inside of it or a bus, train, truck or even an airplane.'

hahahah, it's always fascinated me that giant females can be a fetish - like how the fuck do you develop a fetish for something that doesn't even exist hahaha :D

Jupiter551 said:
HarleyLuxe said:
Last night I encountered the infamous 'I want you to be a giant and play with a toy car with tiny men inside of it or a bus, train, truck or even an airplane.'

hahahah, it's always fascinated me that giant females can be a fetish - like how the fuck do you develop a fetish for something that doesn't even exist hahaha :D

Its a mommy fetish that spins out of control. Your mommy is like a giant during your formidable years. Oh Freud...

Reactions: Jupiter551
Lydia_Deetz said:
Jupiter551 said:
HarleyLuxe said:

Its a mommy fetish that spins out of control. Your mommy is like a giant during your formidable years. Oh Freud...

As crazy as a lot of his stuff sounds, it makes a lot of sense. lol

Lydia_Deetz said:
Jupiter551 said:
HarleyLuxe said:

Yeah wow I never thought of it that way...but what about when they want the giant to eat them LOL

CammiStar said:
HarleyLuxe said:
In almost 2 years of camming, I have never had this one. I would have no idea where to even begin with this fantasy.

I've done two "giant fetish" type chats, my particular guys wanted "be powerful, tell them they are nothing, shove them in your vajayjay like a tiny dildo(and pretend it feels good to your huuuuuge pussy?) and then eat them". I basically treated them like invisible gummi bears. On nom. :-D

I have one regular giantess fetishist. He is absolutely adorable and such a gentleman. It is my second favorite fetish to play with that I am not actually into myself. Because they consider themselves subs, they are almost always very sweet and well behaved.

"you seem like an interesting girl. i have a propisition for you, i have 64 tokens and wish to see your butthole, can we come to an agreement?" ~ Takktix

This is definitely the best question I've been asked on MFC. I laughed for about 10 minutes straight and this was the running joke in chat all night. :lol: :lol: :lol: He disappeared shortly after I responded... :(

RIP Taxxtik. I miss you, dear pervy friend. :crybaby:

AedanRayne said:
"you seem like an interesting girl. i have a propisition for you, i have 64 tokens and wish to see your butthole, can we come to an agreement?" ~ Takktix

This is definitely the best question I've been asked on MFC. I laughed for about 10 minutes straight and this was the running joke in chat all night. :lol: :lol: :lol: He disappeared shortly after I responded... :(

Despite his 64 tokens, he had a decent turn of phrase - though the typo in 'proposition' takes away from it just a little :mrgreen:

BTW what WAS your response lol?

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Or,

I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's son. I'll be plucking pheasants 'til the pheasant plucker comes.

AedanRayne said:

Got this one 2 nights ago. I totally just pretended I didn't see it.

Here is another interesting one I got last night, while I was showing some of my toy collection:

Can you please show me which dildo looks like your brother's cock?

Mikeythegeek said:
Note that despite who it was who said this, she was on her premium account when she said this in Frankie's room last night :lol:

CutieNoodle: is it bad that i just farted and woke up the dog? :think:

I about fell over laughing at this. Awesome moment from Miss Amber. :lol:

Frankie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Note that despite who it was who said this, she was on her premium account when she said this in Frankie's room last night :lol:

Now that we have it in writing that I really do fart, I hope people can still get erections when they look at me. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
Frankie said:
Mikeythegeek said:

Now that we have it in writing that I really do fart, I hope people can still get erections when they look at me. :lol:
Well after that and the housewives chat you and Frankie had, I'll be shocked if I can get it up for you this week.

*takes a look at my other monitor and sees a pic from the AmberNudie set*

Nevermind. :mrgreen:

JoleneJolene said:
I have one regular giantess fetishist. He is absolutely adorable and such a gentleman. It is my second favorite fetish to play with that I am not actually into myself. Because they consider themselves subs, they are almost always very sweet and well behaved.

Damn, and here was me thinking you put the cam on the floor because it's a cool angle and makes your legs look even longer.

Live and learn :-D

AedanRayne said:

I got this guy two nights in a row. He asked me for an IOU.

The same night, I also had a guy straight up say "I wanna put my panus in yur anus"

hehehe

Dazza235 said:
JoleneJolene said:

Damn, and here was me thinking you put the cam on the floor because it's a cool angle and makes your legs look even longer.

That's what the first "you have toys bb, be giant for me" asked for me to do. He told me to put the cam on the floor to make me look huge, etc. :lol:

Dazza235 said:
JoleneJolene said:

Hahahaha! Actually he has never asked me to do that! That's kinda funny!
Oh and :hello2: Dazza!

Reactions: Spinz02
Just now in Candie's room.

Attachments

• thoughstits.jpg
    thoughstits.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: Harvey Birdman
CandieMoose said:
Random Member said:
wow...true or false..............get off better by self or with guy

This is a true or false question? :think:
There were all sorts of 'tards and assholes abound tonight.

AedanRayne said:

lol i had this guy too! but he must not have been watching MY show when he messaged because i was already showing pretty much everything. lol

i had a guy two weeks ago pm me to ask if i would masturbate with ham .. like lunch meat lol

out of all the fucked up requests ive ever received this was the funniest by far.. i dont remember his username

sorry ham guy i kno everyone has a fetish but im not putting ham in my vagina