AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Last night I had a member argue with me over what I was wearing. He kept telling me I was wearing a skirt while I was clearly wearing shorts.
Mere moments later a guest typed this gem, "go masturbe me too"
Followed seconds later by the other member having a freak out over me liking women.
And for the grand finale the guest types, "i want smelt you". The rest of the members and I laughed so hard at this comment the guest gets butthurt and flounces the fuck out of my room with a final quip of, "good day to you"

Weirdest.Fucking.Night.

LaylaLux said:
i had a guy two weeks ago pm me to ask if i would masturbate with ham .. like lunch meat lol

out of all the fucked up requests ive ever received this was the funniest by far.. i dont remember his username

sorry ham guy i kno everyone has a fetish but im not putting ham in my vagina

:lol: :lol: Was it Murray_ldn? He was in my room when we were talking about guys masturbating with ham :lol:

The ever popular:

"fuck ass and pussy inpublic and I tip 1000 tokens after?"

My new response works wonders!

"pay me 10000000000000 (amount of 0s doesn't matter as in above request as neither would EVER happen and we both know it) tokens and I will fuck you on my 40th bday"

I wonder if they are interested in THAT rejection because no one would ever really do that, you know?

bossofyou: dam gurl ur amazing u shud chec me out real qik n if u like me ill pvt may i also shoot coc 4 u?xxxx common b brave

If you can read that without getting a headache congratulations you're a better person than I.

SweepTheLeg said:
bossofyou: dam gurl ur amazing u shud chec me out real qik n if u like me ill pvt may i also shoot coc 4 u?xxxx common b brave

If you can read that without getting a headache congratulations you're a better person than I.

I'd check out that condensed language error to get him to shoot his "coc". But I might be feeling brave. No private needed, just point and shoot bb.

AngelAndrea said:
SweepTheLeg said:

I'd check out that condensed language error to get him to shoot his "coc". But I might be feeling brave. No private needed, just point and shoot bb.
whatever he shot would probably be smaller than a bb.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Someone in my gold show today said "What does your pussy taste like?" As I was liking my fingers which were just in my pussy. I say it is sweet yada yada yada.. and he goes "Mmmm Tuna"

.... No I dont think I said it tasted like Tuna.

Maybe it was his cat typing >_>

SweetMystery said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Someone in my gold show today said "What does your pussy taste like?" As I was liking my fingers which were just in my pussy. I say it is sweet yada yada yada.. and he goes "Mmmm Tuna"

.... No I dont think I said it tasted like Tuna.

Maybe it was his cat typing >_>

:crying-pink: :laughing-rollingyellow:

That's too funny!

Reactions: SweetMystery
This was one of those dudes who beg you to read their pm, imagine my disappointment.

Attachments

• bb.png
    bb.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 311
Upon learning that beastiality is illegal in the US:

"so you mean to tell me my dog has the same protection as my kids? That's fucked up."

WTF?

LadyLuna said:

"so you mean to tell me my dog has the same protection as my kids? That's fucked up."

WTF?

That's kinda scary the way he phrased it. :?

ScarletVixen said:
LadyLuna said:

WTF?

That's kinda scary the way he phrased it. :?
Like the only reason he isn't fucking his kids is because it is against the law? :?

Bocefish said:
Isn't beastiality illegal everywhere?

It really does make ya wonder about his kids and now I'm curious where that dude be from. :?

No, in a small handful of U.S. states and several countries it's legal technically. But, usually still falls under "animal abuse/neglect" though if proof is brought forth.

Here is pretty much the whole exchange between "a member" who recently got banned and I. Funny shit. He's a member on the forum here too, let's see if he reads this and sees how stupid it all is. :) But this conversation is where the AmberMeme of "Bleep" came to term.

First the premise: He tipped me 500 one night to kill a countdown for a Mirror group show, so I added him to PM/Friend list to thank him for it. He then requested cam to cam, and I said no. Then he watched the Mirror group. Over the entire month of June, he tipped roughly 600 tokens total, and a handful in group. He was always a little hard to understand, but he seemed nice.

Then the other day he comes in and announces "hi hru amber ? i had tokens a few minute wish you were on i already spend them". :shock: Now, it's all fine and dandy if people who frequent my room spend tokens on other models. I get it, variety is the spice of life. But don't fucking come in and tell me like "too bad I missed out cuz I don't work on your schedule." Rude, pisses me off. Keep your mouth shut if that's the case. BANNED.

Here is the follow up conversation we've had via forum PM since then:

hi so im banned for what ,why would i get banned permanent ,i been treated twice as worse ,so i pretty much paid this whole time to get banned for stupid crap , i guess the little group you got in your room think your special you act like a bunch spoil kids . and how old are you ? i had alot of respect for you now i think your "BLEEP" ill ask for a refund no doubt thats messed up
Holy bleep! He even put it in quotes. :lol:
AmberCutie said:
Well the tokens you spent were tips for the shows I gave, you can't get a refund on that, but I'm sorry that you all of a sudden look back and DIDN'T enjoy the shows you got for your tokens.

You came in my room yesterday advertising that "it's too bad you weren't on earlier i spent all my tokens on another girl". That's pretty damn rude. No.. if you like me that much, save your tokens for me and use them on me, or at least don't point out in my chatroom that I'm not worth of your $ because my schedule conflicts with yours.

Then your comments to another friend of mine in the chat about how he doesn't buy tokens because he's on food stamps? Come on.. how old are YOU?

That, dear, is why I banned you.

do like you, would like to spend time in your room talking with you,spending token on you aint problem , i was just messing around when the dude comment about" i like to steal paper towels and toilet paper from the bathrooms"its not like i disrespect people in your room as a habit first time ,barely say anything also have bad connection problem on the site lack keyboard keys , i never said that ispent it on another girl ,you assumed i did, what i said "i had tokens a few minute wish you were on i already spend them "i shoiuld of rephrase it does sound corny ,im sorry , its to late thoo cause i got banned !!princess im sorry .

well ill keep trying on refund then i gave you token for friends list odvious what you were planning
At no time did he ask for friend list for tokens, btw.
AmberCutie said:
I've told you why you were banned, and why you cannot receive a refund.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Billing ... und_policy

Quote:
We are NOT able to issue token refunds for:

Tips (Tips are gifts and cannot be reversed, just like in real life.)
Group shows and spy shows (You can leave this type of show any time.)

stupid reason to ban somoe ,you were looking for a reason to ban me,dont worry ill either have you removed or a refund one of the other cause this is bull shit
I don't have to look for a reason to ban people when they speak so stupidly. They hand me the reason in a gold-lined envelope.
fuck your damn policy

AmberCutie said:
That's not my policy, that's the website's policy. You're really over reacting over being banned. Just find another girl that you enjoy and move on. It's just a camsite, don't take it so seriously.

Bleepity bleep!

Holy stupidity Batman! :? I do agree it's rude as hell to come into a models room & inform her she "missed out on tokens" because she wasn't on when you felt like spending them. Also, LOL @ him "getting you removed". Good luck dude. :lol:

Also, "i never said that ispent it on another girl ,you assumed i did, what i said "i had tokens a few minute wish you were on i already spend them" " What the fuck else would you spend them on? Does MFC have something else to buy with tokens except virtual pussy? :think:

AmberCutie said:
Here is pretty much the whole exchange between "a member" who recently got banned and I. Funny shit. He's a member on the forum here too, let's see if he reads this and sees how stupid it all is. :) But this conversation is where the AmberMeme of "Bleep" came to term.

First the premise: He tipped me 500 one night to kill a countdown for a Mirror group show, so I added him to PM/Friend list to thank him for it. He then requested cam to cam, and I said no. Then he watched the Mirror group. Over the entire month of June, he tipped roughly 600 tokens total, and a handful in group. He was always a little hard to understand, but he seemed nice.

Then the other day he comes in and announces "hi hru amber ? i had tokens a few minute wish you were on i already spend them". :shock: Now, it's all fine and dandy if people who frequent my room spend tokens on other models. I get it, variety is the spice of life. But don't fucking come in and tell me like "too bad I missed out cuz I don't work on your schedule." Rude, pisses me off. Keep your mouth shut if that's the case. BANNED.

Here is the follow up conversation we've had via forum PM since then:

hi so im banned for what ,why would i get banned permanent ,i been treated twice as worse ,so i pretty much paid this whole time to get banned for stupid crap , i guess the little group you got in your room think your special you act like a bunch spoil kids . and how old are you ? i had alot of respect for you now i think your "BLEEP" ill ask for a refund no doubt thats messed up
Holy bleep! He even put it in quotes. :lol:
AmberCutie said:
Well the tokens you spent were tips for the shows I gave, you can't get a refund on that, but I'm sorry that you all of a sudden look back and DIDN'T enjoy the shows you got for your tokens.

You came in my room yesterday advertising that "it's too bad you weren't on earlier i spent all my tokens on another girl". That's pretty damn rude. No.. if you like me that much, save your tokens for me and use them on me, or at least don't point out in my chatroom that I'm not worth of your $ because my schedule conflicts with yours.

Then your comments to another friend of mine in the chat about how he doesn't buy tokens because he's on food stamps? Come on.. how old are YOU?

That, dear, is why I banned you.

do like you, would like to spend time in your room talking with you,spending token on you aint problem , i was just messing around when the dude comment about" i like to steal paper towels and toilet paper from the bathrooms"its not like i disrespect people in your room as a habit first time ,barely say anything also have bad connection problem on the site lack keyboard keys , i never said that ispent it on another girl ,you assumed i did, what i said "i had tokens a few minute wish you were on i already spend them "i shoiuld of rephrase it does sound corny ,im sorry , its to late thoo cause i got banned !!princess im sorry .

well ill keep trying on refund then i gave you token for friends list odvious what you were planning
At no time did he ask for friend list for tokens, btw.
AmberCutie said:
I've told you why you were banned, and why you cannot receive a refund.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Billing ... und_policy

Quote:
We are NOT able to issue token refunds for:

Tips (Tips are gifts and cannot be reversed, just like in real life.)
Group shows and spy shows (You can leave this type of show any time.)

stupid reason to ban somoe ,you were looking for a reason to ban me,dont worry ill either have you removed or a refund one of the other cause this is bull shit
I don't have to look for a reason to ban people when they speak so stupidly. They hand me the reason in a gold-lined envelope.
fuck your damn policy

AmberCutie said:
That's not my policy, that's the website's policy. You're really over reacting over being banned. Just find another girl that you enjoy and move on. It's just a camsite, don't take it so seriously.

Bleepity bleep!

Oh dear god, priceless! :-D

Zoomer said:
AmberCutie said:
Just now in Candie's room.

Got to love his humour with the Miss Spell pun :lol:

I'm really not sure that's intentional or even a pun lol

LilyPink said:
LaylaLux said:
i had a guy two weeks ago pm me to ask if i would masturbate with ham .. like lunch meat lol

out of all the fucked up requests ive ever received this was the funniest by far.. i dont remember his username

sorry ham guy i kno everyone has a fetish but im not putting ham in my vagina

:lol: :lol: Was it Murray_ldn? He was in my room when we were talking about guys masturbating with ham :lol:

Lol I was in your room that night and I still maintain that masturbating with ham is fucked up - it's dead animal.

It's necrobestiality.

Frankie said:
Holy stupidity Batman! :? I do agree it's rude as hell to come into a models room & inform her she "missed out on tokens" because she wasn't on when you felt like spending them. Also, LOL @ him "getting you removed". Good luck dude. :lol:

Also, "i never said that ispent it on another girl ,you assumed i did, what i said "i had tokens a few minute wish you were on i already spend them" " What the fuck else would you spend them on? Does MFC have something else to buy with tokens except virtual pussy? :think:

Dude! I have dudes who say this to me ALL THE TIME! I'll be like "please don't tell me about the tokens you gave another girl" "i didn't say another girl" so you either paid for a dude SOMEHOW on MFC of MFC now sells pizza and fucking ice cream! Woot! :dance:

I usually just say "If you wanted to spend them on me that bad, you could've banked them."

A couple guys found out about MFC's banking option that way :p

LadyLuna said:
I usually just say "If you wanted to spend them on me that bad, you could've banked them."
"If you wanted to spend them on me that bad, you could've poured boiling water on your erection to make sure masturbation isn't an option"

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
"If you wanted to spend them on me that bad, you could've poured boiling water on your erection to make sure masturbation isn't an option"

I didn't say that. There's plenty of free shows they could masturbate to. :p

I don't mind when guys spend money on other girls. It's when they go and TELL me about it that it bothers me. It's worse than "I have something you don't have."

Let me put it this way. Every model wants those tokens, right? Okay, you know that we want the tokens. We know you know it, because why the fuck else would we do it on a site where we get paid if we didn't want them?

Now think of something you want. Maybe even something you need. Imagine someone else has it, and they know you want it, if not need it. Circumstances have made it clear to you that they know you want it. They give it to someone else. How do you feel? Now imagine that even though they don't have to tell you what they did with it, they make a POINT to tell you that just because you didn't happen to be at the corner store on Tuesday, they gave it to someone else who was there on Tuesday. And that they really did wish you had been there Tuesday so they could've given it to you. What is your reaction going to be?

"Why did it have to be Tuesday? If you wanted to give it to me that badly, couldn't you have waited?"

Even worse, MFC has an OFFLINE TIP feature. So that's like saying "You weren't there, so I gave it to this person, even though there is a perfectly valid way for me to give it to you whether you're there or not."

"I have this $100 gift card. I have this person's address, and I know they love this store and need this gift card to buy anything there because they simply don't have the money without it. I think I'll give it to them on Tuesday, but only if I see them, because I don't feel like paying 50 cents to send it in the mail."

Offline tips don't even cost the 50 cents.

WTF?

Reactions: AngelAndrea
Well MFC is a garden of lovely flowers, and they have all sorts of different scents and colours and shapes. Can you blame a guy for being enticed by some exotic flower and needing to go have a sniff?

I agree that they shouldn't mention it.

They aren't saying don't tip other girls, they're saying don't come into their room to tell them about it.

A PM I received: pumbatimon: "what is ur sex..."

Jupiter551 said:
Lol I was in your room that night and I still maintain that masturbating with ham is fucked up - it's dead animal.

It's necrobestiality.

Well it's just a foodstuff to most people. It's like fucking a banana :lol:

Before I get into the stupidity that led to what Amber posted, let me note the following that came during the drama earlier Tuesday evening (before that message) caused by bawksy.

dcellxray: Who cares lol..... do you honestly think she is here to make friends or cares about any of you after you log off lmao... she enjoys your money thats it....
dcellxray: its sad that your fighting over a cam model

Now, as for the tard...

Amber posted the line that got him in trouble. What she doesn't note is that she had been on for about 35 minutes already when the tard said that. So double FAIL on him.

But what the BLEEP, dude? Don't be so BLEEPin' stupid! I don't care if you're "joking" or not (joking in quotes because I don't think he was joking). In the list of things a man should never say to a woman, there is definitely a line saying "Never tell her that you spent money on another woman." It's just common sense!

But he can get credit for one thing- he helped create the snowball effect of tokens that led to Amber finishing in the top 20 for June (jumping from the mid-30s to #19 on Tuesday night alone). So congrats dipBLEEP. You helped create the complete opposite of what you wanted to happen. Well done, dumbBLEEP!