AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
in the middle of a bath show:

MrBohemian: do certain soaps ever irritate your vagina

Throughout a topless dance that everyone but this asshat tipped for:

sonysonic: nice rack
sonysonic: do u have a bushy pussy
model: yeah *holds up cat
sonysonic: not what i ment
sonysonic: i meant do u have a beaver
model: just because i'm canadian doesn't mean i have a pet beaver
sonysonic: not what i meant i meant do u have hair down there lol
sonysonic: do u have hair down there
model: on my toes? sometimes, i'm half hobbit
sonysonic: i meant on ur vag do u he hair
sonysonic: do u have hair on ur vag
sonysonic: does ur vagina have hair

mdnPARTY said:
in the middle of a bath show:

MrBohemian: do certain soaps ever irritate your vagina

Throughout a topless dance that everyone but this asshat tipped for:

sonysonic: nice rack
sonysonic: do u have a bushy pussy
model: yeah *holds up cat
sonysonic: not what i ment
sonysonic: i meant do u have a beaver
model: just because i'm canadian doesn't mean i have a pet beaver
sonysonic: not what i meant i meant do u have hair down there lol
sonysonic: do u have hair down there
model: on my toes? sometimes, i'm half hobbit
sonysonic: i meant on ur vag do u he hair
sonysonic: does ur vagina have hair

ahhhh! oh sonysonic, he really did not want to get the fact that I wasn't going to indulge him, I eventually had to ban him otherwise I would never hear the end of it.

:lol:

Attachments

• newfavoritepremium.jpg
    newfavoritepremium.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 342
PlayboyMegan said:
:woops:
You were the load your mom should have swallowed.
To be fair to his mum, she was about to swallow when she noticed a particularly amusing repartee between Homer and Bart, playing in the background and just as she was about to swallow snorted in laughter, a conglomerate of man-mixture was hurled far up hiiiiiigh into the air to land *splat* on her panties, thrown carelessly on the floor of the room.

Mere seconds later she steps iinto the panty and thanks to an unhappy coincidene of fate they ride up a bit, forcing the myopic and sluggish sperm to almost be delivered on top of their target!

This, combined with a lack of money and catholic guilt conspired to allow the unwanted child to enter the world and lo these many years later the fruit of that blowjob-during-Simpsons debacle is mouthing off to you convinced that you're the one who's 'just' a cam model.

ComicOzzie said:
cl1865: what is the most attractive in a guy the dick the balls or the butt hole?

Yes ladies, which do you look at first when checking out a guy? :lol:
Definitely the butthole. :thumbright:
Nothing like strolling down the street on a mild summer's eve and happening upon a sturdy young fellow with a nicely-shaped butthole.

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:
cl1865: what is the most attractive in a guy the dick the balls or the butt hole?

Nothing like strolling down the street on a mild summer's eve and happening upon a sturdy young fellow with a nicely-shaped butthole.
I personally prefer dick only without any balls. Like if a guy could tape those suckers down, that would be great.

Although typically it is not easy to find a guy wearing a g-string with pre-taped balls, so I never really find what I want when I'm window shopping at the skate park.

satanschild: IM SMOKIN CRACK AN JACKIN OFF TO U. WANT SOME?
Kokoro: I don't smoke crack.
satanschild has logged off

Evvie said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:
I personally prefer dick only without any balls. Like if a guy could tape those suckers down, that would be great.
Although typically it is not easy to find a guy wearing a g-string with pre-taped balls, so I never really find what I want when I'm window shopping at the skate park.
Shopping List:
Flesh colored Duct Tape.
G-String.
Night time Butt Hole shaping tool.

:think: Google search may be put to the test on this one. :think: :think: :think:

Reactions: LadyLuna and Evvie
AspenRae just got a long yellow wall.

big13boy: hahah broken
big13boy: lol
Aspen: (something like) "Aw, why did you break the yellow wall?"
big13boy: hahah sorry, your fit tho so theres a plus side
big13boy: it was to tempting
Someone suggests to ban big13boy.
big13boy: haters lol
big13boy: dam that bastard who broke it hahahah
big13boy: you guys having fun wanking?
IamNotTipping: tip to ban big?????
big13boy: yer ban big boy hahahah
big13boy: hahahah gutted you old perverts who cant get any hahah

tumblr_m8b14zBeVi1rraft8.gif

LilyMarie said:
Aspen: (something like) "Aw, why did you break the yellow wall?"
big13boy: hahah sorry, your fit tho so theres a plus side
big13boy: it was to tempting
Someone suggests to ban big13boy.
big13boy: haters lol
big13boy: dam that bastard who broke it hahahah
big13boy: you guys having fun wanking?
IamNotTipping: tip to ban big?????
big13boy: yer ban big boy hahahah
big13boy: hahahah gutted you old perverts who cant get any hahah

You're...instead of your.
Too...instead of to.
Damn...instead of dam.

Big boys should know this stuff...

Also 'haha' and 'though'.
:naughty:

Reactions: Zyleth
Today, a member said

would everything I want

When I asked him for the rest of the question, he left...

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Only in Europe... :whistle:

Reactions: ComicOzzie
LilyMarie said:
AspenRae just got a long yellow wall.

I kinda admire the fact that he just doesn't give a fuck lol, he admits to breaking it AS he breaks it! Yeah, he's an arsehole but at least he's an honest, barefaced umm....arsehole. Maybe also in Europe :whistle: lol jk

Jupiter551 said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Only in Europe France... :whistle:

FTFY

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be taken seriously. I have no disdain for the French in my heart.

pg240 said:
ComicOzzie said:
BigTipper4u: any guys trying to jack off and ur on cam and willing to cal me in iowa and let me get u off while i watch message me

:shock:

needs to work on his syntax a bit

Mmm syntax is sexy bb.

And in my room just now - I am marvelling at both his stingy and his self control. That's a long time to be sitting on your first $20. I never stood a chance...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 109
MsAllyCat said:
And in my room just now - I am marvelling at both his stingy and his self control. That's a long time to be sitting on your first $20. I never stood a chance...

It's also possible for it to be a secondary account. If I were a well-known 'whale' I'd keep an account like that for anonymity and transfer tokens from my primary account on occasion. :twocents-02cents:

emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:

It's also possible for it to be a secondary account. If I were a well-known 'whale' I'd keep an account like that for anonymity and transfer tokens from my primary account on occasion. :twocents-02cents:

I know I know....but where's the fun in that? :p Makes me feel a little better imagining that someone in my room, not tipping, is that way because they are tight, not because I failed to engage them fully. :)

MsAllyCat said:
emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:

I know I know....but where's the fun in that? :p Makes me feel a little better imagining that someone in my room, not tipping, is that way because they are tight, not because I failed to engage them fully. :)

You're probably right, though.
I'm surprised he hasn't at least hidden his token balance. :lol:

emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:
emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:

l'm kind of surprised they let us hide the token balance. Is it just blank when we do? Or does it let you know we have tokens, just not how many?

Sorry for getting off the "wtf" thread topic.

pg240 said:
emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:
emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:

l'm kind of surprised they let us hide the token balance. Is it just blank when we do? Or does it let you know we have tokens, just not how many?

Sorry for getting off the "wtf" thread topic.

It just says "Hidden" for both (for Reward Points and Tokens). You could have zero and we would have no clue at all! There's one option that will just say "Low", "Medium", or "High" as well.